Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R and B&B Crossover Possibility
Topic Started: Feb 23 2013, 10:34 AM (1,399 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the new SID they speak of hoping to have some crossovers shows with The Bold and the Beautiful again. MCE spoke about how there has been talk but nothing is concrete yet. She thinks if it happens it will be through the new fashion line she has created. And she hopes that Chelsea is one of the ones to venture over there. She would like to meet Rick Forrester (she was on AMC with Jacob Young) and Maya (she is close friends with Kara Mosley).

jcren @ Sony
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

They should done a crossover when Victor was in LA.
Chelsea should fly to Paris and tour FI. B-)

LPS
Member Avatar

While I wouldn't mind seeing MCE and JY together, I am getting a little sick of the 24/7 pimpage of the character Chelsea. There are characters who have devoted themselves to fashion more than this twit.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 23 2013, 10:26 PM
While I wouldn't mind seeing MCE and JY together, I am getting a little sick of the 24/7 pimpage of the character Chelsea. There are characters who have devoted themselves to fashion more than this twit.
yeah, there is Gloria! :biggrin:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

No kidding. Compare the clothes and how they wear them. Gloria has always walked proud even when she was kicked around.

just joey

BlissfulLily
Feb 24 2013, 09:29 AM
No kidding. Compare the clothes and how they wear them. Gloria has always walked proud even when she was kicked around.
I agree. Gloria is a fashion plate statement. It would be a hoot , if she was utilized as the actress that she is. She hardly ever gets a story line on Y & R . She can be Taylors personal assistant & bring a line for all women in her age group. After Eric & Taylor gets married, TAYLOR can be" CO- C.E.O. " . That would be like a 2 X 4 smacked into Brookes face. !!!! Than Taylor will need someone with Gloria's taste for clothing in Gloria's age group. Steffy has the Lingerie line. Thomas has the men's line. So it's about time that another glamorous line comes forth. So long as she maintains herself in a " STRICT " working relationship & does not turn out like a LOWgan. I would LOVE to See Gloria , come on board & go head to head , & Toe to toe with Brooke :moon: . " OUCH!!!! Look out brooke!!!!! :rockon: :cheer: :applause:

KSandru

just joey
Feb 24 2013, 01:59 PM
BlissfulLily
Feb 24 2013, 09:29 AM
I agree. Gloria is a fashion plate statement. It would be a hoot , if she was utilized as the actress that she is. She hardly ever gets a story line on Y & R . She can be Taylors personal assistant & bring a line for all women in her age group. After Eric & Taylor gets married, TAYLOR can be" CO- C.E.O. " . That would be like a 2 X 4 smacked into Brookes face. !!!! Than Taylor will need someone with Gloria's taste for clothing in Gloria's age group. Steffy has the Lingerie line. Thomas has the men's line. So it's about time that another glamorous line comes forth. So long as she maintains herself in a " STRICT " working relationship & does not turn out like a LOWgan. I would LOVE to See Gloria , come on board & go head to head , & Toe to toe with Brooke :moon: . " OUCH!!!! Look out brooke!!!!! :rockon: :cheer: :applause:
Day-Glo can even cause trouble between Taylor & Eric by trying to seduce him into a relationship. That would be watchable to see both Taylor & Gloria going after Eric. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply