Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with James Scott and Casey Jon Deidrick
Topic Started: Feb 24 2013, 12:19 AM (10,240 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Matt
Feb 24 2013, 12:52 AM
My favorite part of the interview was James's comments on the scripts and how well written and how well constructed they are as opposed to what's been seen the last few years. I couldn't agree more!
I felt like he was channeling you as I read that!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still can't believe that the words "Everett" and "Sweevil" were brought up in an actual interview with James Scott.

So. Much. Fucking. Win.

x10000000
Edited by Matt, Feb 24 2013, 01:14 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

That was the best James interview EVER! :hail: Are you sure you don't have a halo above your head because you were my angel today, Lysie. From the tweets, pics, Q&A info and now this interview, I am forever in your debt. :hug:
Now, let's talk about this interview! Epic win! Hot fucking mess Sami is back! :cart: Ejami plotting together! :cart: Possible shades of sweevil EJ coming back! :cart: :cart: As a bonus, the conversation with you James and Casey literally had me :lol: I'm in tears! You can tell that James and Casey have a great relationship. :wub: It sucks that Chad might hit the backburner but I hope that his impact on screen is still interesting. He's a Dimera for goodness sake!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

spartan
Feb 24 2013, 12:50 AM
Oh and the promise of a scene of EJami lying in bed together and plotting, er, I mean 'solving' a problem has me positively giddy!
Oh, I caught that too. It will be VERY interesting! :D
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 24 2013, 02:13 AM.

spartan
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 24 2013, 12:54 AM
lysie
Feb 24 2013, 12:46 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 24 2013, 12:40 AM
Ok, great interview!!! You may have accidentally missed one fuck, Lysie.
He didn't ask me to remove that one. ;)
I'm making an educated guess at how many you had to edit out. :P
Exactly! Having one 'f' bomb in there is nothing for him.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
Feb 24 2013, 01:04 AM
gailwinters
Feb 24 2013, 12:54 AM
lysie
Feb 24 2013, 12:46 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 24 2013, 12:40 AM
Ok, great interview!!! You may have accidentally missed one fuck, Lysie.
He didn't ask me to remove that one. ;)
I'm making an educated guess at how many you had to edit out. :P
Exactly! Having one 'f' bomb in there is nothing for him.
It truly is his favorite word....and I mean that in the best possible way.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

DYING that Everett was mentioned!!!

MissScarlett67

Thanks for all the things you tweeted today, Lysie. We were out to eat, and I had my phone in my lap stealing surreptitious glances at twitter like a teenager out with the 'rents. Fantastic job on the interview. This may be the best JS interview I've ever read. The addition of a the few comments by Casey and the two of them joking around together pushed this into epic territory. Win, win, win. Snaps, props and congrats!

lysie
Member Avatar

"Sweevil" was all my assistant. :)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Lysie, you are the shit!! :hail: :wub:

Sweevil & Everett, combined with the f bomb. I'm basically weeping all over my iPad.

Tears.Of.Joy.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 24 2013, 12:56 AM
I still can't believe that the words "Everett" and "Sweevil" were brought up in an actual interview with James Scott.

So. Much. Fucking. Win.

x10000000
Just wait until Atlanta. B-)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can just imagine how it goes now.

"Now, about those track pants...."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, considering that JS is now able to use the terms "Everett", "Sweevil", and "hotmess" conversively, it might be time to honorarily name him as a member of #teamsnarkDR.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 24 2013, 01:19 AM
I can just imagine how it goes now.

"Now, about those track pants...."
Yep.

And can we talk about acceptable lengths for your hair?

And I'm pretty sure there will be a tshirt....

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 24 2013, 01:23 AM
You know, considering that JS is now able to use the terms "Everett", "Sweevil", and "hotmess" conversively, it might be time to honorarily name him as a member of #teamsnarkDR.
I'll handle the "induction"...

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Thanks for the interview!

I'm so dissapointed to read that Casey has not been working alot lately, that he's on the backburner which sucks! I'm hoping he teased about his living conditions...really want him in the DiMansion.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Matt
Feb 24 2013, 01:23 AM
My name is SocRMum1 and I endorse this nomination. :rockon:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I need to go to bed but I can't because I can't stop laughing! I fuckin' love you all so much. :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 24 2013, 01:37 AM.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I can't stop LMAO about this interview! Poor Casey, it sounds like his storyline is pretty much non-existent. Ugh that we all have to put up with Abby and her golden hymen circle nonsense for a while yet.

As for James, what a cut-up. I do believe the man is an even bigger EJami fan than myself. I remember reading an interview once where he was asked if he could play any other role on Days what character would he choose and he chose Sami Brady lol. I think he's honestly fascinated by how irrational and impetuous Sami is. EJ has his going off the rails moments of course but for the most part he tends to be more methodical than Sami is. Maybe he just finds the idea of being bitchy to other characters liberating. And I'm thrilled he thinks EJ should be Prince Charming towards Sami and hell on wheels to everyone else. I'm so totally cool with that dynamic.

Loved all of this.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Feb 24 2013, 01:16 AM
"Sweevil" was all my assistant. :)
Your assistant rocks. ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply