Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with James Scott and Casey Jon Deidrick
Topic Started: Feb 24 2013, 12:19 AM (10,346 Views)
Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I love James and I love this interview! Awesome job!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Casey's comment "pop that cherry" was funny though, lol!

He recently came back from shooting in NC/SC so that's probably why he hasn't been working on DAYS for awhile. I wished the writers would have Chad do more than being in that coffee house, He needs to be in scenes with his DiMera family- besides with Abigail/Cameron.

Queen_Christine
Member Avatar

Best James Scott interview EVER! This was just full of AWESOME! Loved James' honesty. I cannot believe that Everett and Sweevil were brought up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was epic! The EJAMI fangirl in me loves an EJ that adores his Samantha but will fuck with everyone else. *sigh*

Poor Casey, he sounds totally disgusted. Poor bastard is stuck in one helluva shitty lame ass story.

deletemyaccountplease

Epic interview. Love james
Funny on many levels

six
Member Avatar

Best interview of all time. I'm disappointed to hear that the sweevil isn't back, but this interview kind of makes up for it. Thanks to you and your assistant, Lysie.

Sami is back :wub2:

After Casey's fanfic we should bring him into teamSnark, too.
Edited by six, Feb 24 2013, 08:16 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

FINALLY! An interview that doesn't mince words. Sounds like good times a-coming. James Scott could sell EJami even to me. Maybe. And no editing. This is real! Good job, Lysie!

PatNS
Member Avatar

Thanks for the interview. I don't care for either character but it's interesting to hear their 'spin' on things ... mind you Casey has nothing to spin this time around, backburner is exactly where he's at right now.

blueskies
Member Avatar

okay, I'm admittedly not a big EJ or Everett fan, but this was too funny an interview :lol: (well, I like him with Nicole & did with Arianna & alone)

& if they were to ever go there with Chad and EJ, they better have Will in the middle, that's all I'm saying EJill FTW!

King
Member Avatar

LOL. Wow, the cast is not excited about anything on the show right now.

Great interviews, lysie.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Not a fan of either character but this has to be the best James interview in a long time. Not surprised it came from DR.....An Everett mention and all, lmfao....I guess James doesn't like this Ej any more than anyone else does....and it's no surprise as he's said in previous interviews he prefers playing the darker character over the sunshine and rainbows one we see now....

I'm fine with Chad on the backburner....and why do I get a feeling that Abby's virginity will be given to Cameron? FAILURE...not that Chad was a better recipient...but whatever....

Oh yeah and James...we do remember when Sami was a hot mess, the minute that Ej entered the picture we slowly started losing that about her and then she completely transformed herself into heroine 101 with Rafe.....

Vicky4Mimi

I am so glad Chad is on the backburner, I saw ALL I needed to see of him at Gabi's wedding. Now he can just get his troublemaking self right out of town!

And EJ says Sami's bad side is coming back. HMMMMM remindes me of the interview that Galen did at DoD 2011. That was right before she cheated on him. I hope history repeats itself with her cheating on EJ.

I am glad Lysie mentioned Everett too. The fans on this board come up with way better stuff than the writers do, so it's cool when the cast gets to hear about it! You could have told him some of the other names he's been called, but he probably wouldn't have been as happy to hear those. :popcorn:

samwel

great interview thank you.

I love that Sami goes back to her true self with EJ, he does love the good, bad and everything in between and FINALLY she is with a man she can be free to unleash on Salem and not be judged. YAY for grey EJAMI and really looking forward to those scenes of them in bed and her possibly asking him to get rid of Nick, Good stuff is coming our way.

James does love playing darker EJ and now that EJAMI are together, EJ can tap that part of him without it blowing up in his face, win win I say, they tempered him to give us the foundation and showing all of him to build them up.

anya
Member Avatar

Love the interview. Thanks so much! JS seems like he is happy with the scripts coming up.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Popping in to say the interview is a winner. Lysie got lots from James. If anyone who read it does not like it, I have heard about it.

Sweevil EJ is old school EJami talk. People do miss that in EJ. Now that EJ has his woman I hope the two of them get 'sweevil" together.

Thanks!

cajnej
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting the Interview Lyse which I loved reading. You seemed to enjoy this interview also. I love both James and Casey. :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I just realized that no one had to explain to James what "sweevil" meant. He already seemed to know. That sorta... surprises me, I think.

spartan
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 24 2013, 02:45 PM
I just realized that no one had to explain to James what "sweevil" meant. He already seemed to know. That sorta... surprises me, I think.
Like pspCindy said, "sweevil EJ" is an old school EJami term, so I am guessing this isn't the first time James heard it. Props to Michelle for bringing it back! :applause:

Skye
Member Avatar

:wub: Love the Interview.

Caylee
Member Avatar

That sucks major monkey balls that Casey's on backburner. :(
Great interview, Lysie!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I love candid interviews, and when they're funny it's even better. Good job to all three of you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply