Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with James Scott and Casey Jon Deidrick
Topic Started: Feb 24 2013, 12:19 AM (10,487 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sparrow
Feb 25 2013, 04:31 PM
It does not make a lick of sense for Chad to be on the backburner 3 months out. In this whole baby story, he's the one who knows all the secrets, he's the one with the confidentiality contract with Nick. Sonny knows what he knows, but there's no conflict with his telling the truth about Gabi and every reason to do so except for Chad's sake, so why is Chad toodling around the coffee shop stuck in a lame triangle going 'round and 'round in circles? (Love that description... it's so apt.) I still think that Abigail and Chad could have been a fantastic pairing if they had gone the Romeo & Juliet route... the good girl/bad boy story is so iconic, and they really do look good together. Instead we have yet another triangle, this one ridiculously revolving around Abigail's virginity. I hope CD is just being a brat in this interview.
even if we take that link to the Wabi baby and all he knows that can impact it....you have to add the fact that he was involved with Abby just until last month....and from what we got from that story they were quickly going to get serious if Chad hadn't blown the entire thing out of the water at the wedding...now Abby is being slowly shifted back toward Cameron, but that is happening now....so if in 3 months he's still back burner then it doesn't appear to be a good sign for Casey....I'm wondering if the show intentionally assumed he would walk after his contract was up so they didn't want to invest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 25 2013, 05:06 PM
Sparrow
It does not make a lick of sense for Chad to be on the backburner 3 months out. In this whole baby story, he's the one who knows all the secrets, he's the one with the confidentiality contract with Nick. Sonny knows what he knows, but there's no conflict with his telling the truth about Gabi and every reason to do so except for Chad's sake, so why is Chad toodling around the coffee shop stuck in a lame triangle going 'round and 'round in circles? (Love that description... it's so apt.) I still think that Abigail and Chad could have been a fantastic pairing if they had gone the Romeo & Juliet route... the good girl/bad boy story is so iconic, and they really do look good together. Instead we have yet another triangle, this one ridiculously revolving around Abigail's virginity. I hope CD is just being a brat in this interview.
even if we take that link to the Wabi baby and all he knows that can impact it....you have to add the fact that he was involved with Abby just until last month....and from what we got from that story they were quickly going to get serious if Chad hadn't blown the entire thing out of the water at the wedding...now Abby is being slowly shifted back toward Cameron, but that is happening now....so if in 3 months he's still back burner then it doesn't appear to be a good sign for Casey....I'm wondering if the show intentionally assumed he would walk after his contract was up so they didn't want to invest.
I think that it is strange that they do not invest more in Chad he is a younger Dimera and they could give him fantastic writing, instead of wasting sl on some boring characters that are completely uninteresting. IMO

Sparrow

The Scorpion
Feb 25 2013, 05:54 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 25 2013, 05:06 PM
Sparrow
I think that it is strange that they do not invest more in Chad he is a younger Dimera and they could give him fantastic writing, instead of wasting sl on some boring characters that are completely uninteresting. IMO
No kidding. Why even bother creating a new Dimera? Because he was tall and so is James Scott? If he weren't so easy on the eyes, I would say his entire run has been anticlimactic. At least evil him up a little bit. Casey isn't the greatest actor by a long shot, but he's young, attractive, and the potential is there (and by comparison *I'm looking at you, Nu-Cameron* he isn't that bad really.) I hope he sticks around, because I do think he could be a good character if they'd just write for him. I'm not sure what the point is of having Nu-Cameron around. If he's just there to provide a third point to a triangle, then please just go already. I hope Abigail isn't going to have her first time with a nothing character like him. If she has sex for the first time with Chad, there is so much implication and complication already built in. If it's with Nu-Cam, well big whoopty-effing deal. Abigail lost her virginity. Woooo. (They're making it the center of this story, so there must be some reason they expect us to care.)

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Enjoyed reading the interview- so sorry to have missed the tweets. I bet that was GREAT! Thanks Lysie for sititng with them and sharing with us.

I think he likes what is coming up. I hope we like it too. :-)

I dont care about Chad.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

The virginity story is easily the worst thing going right now. And that's with Dannifer still in existence, so you know it's bad. I feel bad for CD (and KM for that matter) and I liked that he wasn't trying to be phony-perky about it. Completely agree with JS about the Everett stuff. With all the stuff we've seen E.J. pull over the years, it just doesn't sell. He and Sami need to go back to their scheming roots together and tone down the romance novel schlock. Some couples can pull it off rather well but they can't - at least not for long. Because I try not to FF through anything, I want their sickening sweetness to be tinged with something sour.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply