Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with Shawn Christian and Kate Mansi
Topic Started: Feb 24 2013, 01:24 AM (4,166 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

If Dan can't cheat with Chloe then please let it be Abigail,
someone needs to bust up Dannibore

Glad the playpen is gone LoL !
Edited by trojangal, Feb 24 2013, 12:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

I can't tell if SC is a nice guy in real life or not because he always comes across as so skeevy. He just makes me feel a little uncomfortable. All that inappropriate affection he used to have with Melanie/MB seems to have been transferred onto little virgin Abigail and intended or not, it's just so wrong. And not the good kind of wrong, either. Yuck.

For some reason, that line about two parents looking at their child in a play pen just made me picture Daniel and Chloe gazing upon sleeping Parker curled up on a blanket in a wire kennel with a squeaky toy and a tug rope. Maybe with a bowl of kibble and a water bottle strapped to the side to complete the image. They are not convincing parents to me, and I hope that after this storyline is over Parker is permanently banished to daycare or Grandma Maggie's.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Feb 24 2013, 12:24 PM
I can't tell if SC is a nice guy in real life or not because he always comes across as so skeevy. He just makes me feel a little uncomfortable. All that inappropriate affection he used to have with Melanie/MB seems to have been transferred onto little virgin Abigail and intended or not, it's just so wrong. And not the good kind of wrong, either. Yuck.

For some reason, that line about two parents looking at their child in a play pen just made me picture Daniel and Chloe gazing upon sleeping Parker curled up on a blanket in a wire kennel with a squeaky toy and a tug rope. Maybe with a bowl of kibble and a water bottle strapped to the side to complete the image. They are not convincing parents to me, and I hope that after this storyline is over Parker is permanently banished to daycare or Grandma Maggie's.
well if Jennifer has her way Parker will be shipped off to boarding school
to hang out with JJ

bomber
Member Avatar

Sparrow

That crossed my mind too. I thought it was just me confusing him with his sleazy character but he certainly likes his younger co-stars!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Sparrow
That went screaming through my mind too :lol: I haven't checked out the other interviews/spoilers yet so I seriously thought that Daniel/Abby was a thing that was going to happen in the near future. I'm sure SC is a nice guy though, but urgh weird chemistry :lol

Meh, it's 2013, why is there a story about a girls virginity on my television.

am103
Member Avatar

LOL @ them joking about a Daniel/Abigail hookup. Imagine the soapy goodness of THAT one! First, Jen's mother sleeps with Jack, and then her daughter sleeps with Daniel. Jennifer would lose it! Haha

Big UGH to this virginity storyline continuing. I wish I cared enough about Chad or Cameron to care who Abigail loses her virginity to. Days should bring back Max or cast Andrew Donovan and put Abigail in an exciting pairing - because her two options right now are not doing it for me!

Romancer66

Sparrow

The inappropriate Jonas Family cuddling sessions always creeped me out too. Daniel and Melanie never came across believably as father and daughter, the way Jack and Abigail did. Daniel always seemed to be eyeballing Melanie as if she was his much younger girlfriend. It's sickening to imagine him getting cozy like this with Abigail, unless they really are going to cross the line and have him get inappropriately close to his girlfriend's daughter. Even Jennifer wouldn't be able to whitewash that the way she's whitewashed Daniel's other indiscretions.

AFaithL

Romancer66
Feb 24 2013, 06:49 PM
Sparrow

The inappropriate Jonas Family cuddling sessions always creeped me out too. Daniel and Melanie never came across believably as father and daughter, the way Jack and Abigail did. Daniel always seemed to be eyeballing Melanie as if she was his much younger girlfriend. It's sickening to imagine him getting cozy like this with Abigail, unless they really are going to cross the line and have him get inappropriately close to his girlfriend's daughter. Even Jennifer wouldn't be able to whitewash that the way she's whitewashed Daniel's other indiscretions.
Yes, Shawn and Molly had - um - "inappropriate" father/daughter chemistry. No matter the context, it looked like they were flirting in their scenes. And it didn't help that Molly kept putting up pics on twitter of her sitting on SC's lap.

bomber
Member Avatar

I would really love an Abby/Jen/Dan triangle if only to see Jen's reaction but I can't see Days taking St Dan down that path, which is a shame because I would prefer Dan if he was an acknowledged sleaze than a perverted saint.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Feb 24 2013, 01:49 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 24 2013, 01:34 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Feb 24 2013, 01:29 AM
Quote:

Shawn: I will have sex with...

I wonder who's Daniel's next victim.... :x

TFP!
i'm crossing my fingers it's not Hope. ;)
i'm not sure there are very many options left for Daniel, unless he's referring to something like sleeping with Chloe because Jennifer decided to break up with him.
I don't think it's anyone.
You don't? Why did I get this rather strange feeling that his next victim is none other than virginal Abby? Kate said that there would be a triangle and Casey said that he wasn't on much....don't know how you can have a triangle with who we assume to be Cameron/Abby/Chad when Chad is on back burner...so who is part of that triangle? It's not the first time that Abby has obsessed over an older man, maybe that triangle is Jen/Dan/Abby

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 25 2013, 08:58 AM
lysie
Supergirlx2
EJ_SamiFF

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
i'm not sure there are very many options left for Daniel, unless he's referring to something like sleeping with Chloe because Jennifer decided to break up with him.
You don't? Why did I get this rather strange feeling that his next victim is none other than virginal Abby? Kate said that there would be a triangle and Casey said that he wasn't on much....don't know how you can have a triangle with who we assume to be Cameron/Abby/Chad when Chad is on back burner...so who is part of that triangle? It's not the first time that Abby has obsessed over an older man, maybe that triangle is Jen/Dan/Abby
He was making fun of me for wanting spoilers. So maybe he'll sleep with someone, but I think he was just playing around.

oryfan
Member Avatar

Ugh. I really like Kate and Abby, but this ridic storyline needs to stop, now. It's just embarassing and insulting, the focus of it.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I can't muster up any enthusiasm for either of these actors story lines.

michelle
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
lysie
Supergirlx2
EJ_SamiFF

I think the triangle is still Cam/Abby/Chad, Chad just isn't in it that much.

Which is too bad for me, cause I like Chabby much better than Abby with NuCameron.

Lil
Member Avatar

So Dannifer's still around. Ick.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Feb 25 2013, 09:07 AM
LuvingLumi
lysie
Supergirlx2

He was making fun of me for wanting spoilers. So maybe he'll sleep with someone, but I think he was just playing around.
Oh okay...but given the history of the character, it would really be up his alley...if it happened, lol.

concerned
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 25 2013, 11:32 AM
So Dannifer's still around. Ick.
I don't mind dannifer still being around as long they are off screen with magpie organising hospital fundraiser s. hopefully this activity will leave victor with lots of time wandering Salem making his thoughts known to all and sundry.

bomber
Member Avatar

Can SC give an example of how Jennifer makes him a better person? I think he's as guilty of fanwanking as I am!

Romancer66

bomber
Feb 25 2013, 11:00 PM
Can SC give an example of how Jennifer makes him a better person? I think he's as guilty of fanwanking as I am!
What I'd like to know is why it must all be about what Jennifer does for Daniel? What does he do for her? (And no, I'm not including his performing emergency surgery on her when she was stupid enough to get herself into situations that required it, because, hello, doctor? It's his damned job.)

As far as I'm concerned, Daniel's effect on Jennifer has been totally negative. She's become weak, needy, desperate, and obsessed since she got involved with him. She neglects her family, blows off her job (which she's lousy at, anyway), gets into screaming catfights with women she sees as rivals for Daniel, schemes, lies, snivels, whines, issues unrealistic and selfish ultimatums, and generally acts like an unreasonable shrewish bitch. Let's not even get started on how she's treated Jack, whether living or dead.

One would hope that true love would bring out the best in a person. Unfortunately, Daniel has brought out the absolute worst in Jennifer, and he hasn't done Chloe any favors either. Both women should dump his sleazy ass--maybe then they'd snap out of this unpleasant stage they're both in.

michelle
Member Avatar

bomber
Feb 25 2013, 11:00 PM
She makes him want to be a better person, cause she is so good.

Since they've been together, he's barely groped or molested anyone else, so maybe she really IS a good influence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply