Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with Galen Gering and Camila Banus
Topic Started: Feb 24 2013, 02:18 AM (6,350 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

Camila: I want to say this. I feel like when Gabi went through the whole obsessing with Chad, I feel like that was Gabi 2. They didnít really play that, but Iím going to justify that as Stefano kidnapped Gabi, and had a double for her. So really donít blame Gabi, because that was Gabi 2. Iím just saying.

As if Stefano would bother with this basic excuse of a character. I will say though, that the Melnapping storyline is probably what saved the character of Gabi for me.

I hate that they shoot so far ahead because the actors are having a hard time in all of these interviews!
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Feb 24 2013, 05:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I enjoyed this interview with Galen and Camilla. They seem to work and play off each other well. So glad to hear that Kate and Rafe will not be a love/romance relationship, but mostly a "for sex" one and that Galen isn't even sure they trust each other. Should be interesting to see what happens when Stefano returns and finds out his enemy has been schlepping his ex wife.

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 24 2013, 10:01 AM
I guess she was trying to be funny but that was all Gabi who is to blame for part of what happened to Mel. I really hope that's not blown under the rug. It's important to the custody battle.
I think she was pointing out that that was REALLY out of character and she would rather believe she had an alter ego like the fake Rafe.

Gabi is naive and innocent and a little dumb, and the whole Andrew thing WAS out of character. She's just not a schemer.

Besides that, I don't think she's responsible for that Melanie crap. She asked a guy to pretend to stalk her. He went off his nut, kidnapped Mel, and created evidence to make her look complicit. It's a natural reaction in that situation to assume that the guy is a little off but not bat shit crazy, so it makes sense she'd try to talk him out of it herself rather than go to the cops, who would never believe she wasn't a part of the whole thing.

It would be like if I had a problem with a restaurant owner and asked a guy to smear it with a bunch of fake reviews on Yelp, and he burned the place down. At some point personal accountability comes in.

Oops! I forgot to say- I loved this interview!!! So refreshing to read some criticisms, especially when they line up with what viewers feel. The actors get it, even if the writers don't!
Edited by Lady Evol, Feb 24 2013, 10:26 PM.

Lil
Member Avatar

Galen has so much more personality/humor than Rafe. But cheers on his being away from SlamPig.

Lonewriter

I just hope Gabi dumps nutty Nicky and her and Will work out custody. I really don't like this story.

justforfun

Nice interview. Love their relationship and I am enjoying GG away from Slami as well. His fling with Kate is fine for now, but down the road would like to see him have a real thing with someone new. However, the fallout of Rate should be entertaining.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Aaand...another good one. Thanks DR!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Great interview! I like GG & CB's sister/brother relationship.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply