Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (13,209 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

yeah....when you look at it from that angle, I can see where it wouldn't be hot for the people involved in the shooting of any love scene.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Ha, is that a cue card on the bed?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

You found it!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 25 2013, 11:15 AM
You found it!!
The Room Stops sent it to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Why does the editing team always put different effects on flashbacks? B&W, then sepia and muted... Pick one and stick with it for awhile!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that the writers mentioned that Eric went to St. Mary's ER which explains why he wasn't at University Hospital with the Baby Crew.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO at EJ asking Rafe about Kate because he knows "that look" because he's someone "who's also *known* Kate" BWAHAHAHA #DAYS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Go, Stefano.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Stefano's on a date with an Asian woman! Wonder if it's Lucas' ex?? Haha!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lol, Kristen and her medical jargon. Soooo convincing
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love Kristen using a "Stefano Sympathy" argument to persuade Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is it scary that Kristen's "excuse" actually DOES seem logical and rational? Especially since it's a total load of B.S.? Well, maybe not total because there is a *grain* of truth to it. Which, of course, makes it even more logical and believable. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

"My father is living in borrowed time" understatement sweetie! How many times has he "died"
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 25 2013, 01:05 PM
lol, Kristen and her medical jargon. Soooo convincing
LOL! Well, she is talking to Brady after all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Marlena and her damn gloves
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ, Kate was barely married to Stefano for little longer than a hot minute, not "a very long time" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

I'm living these one liners, similes, and sarcastic remarks so far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kristen's lie was genius! Not sure why Brady would believe that Stefano is finally dying for real, but he is a MORON so its even better. Kristen bringing Lexie's death into the equation made that conversation click for me. Loved them jumping to Stefano drinking with some hot woman, looking like he's living the life. Really, really good stuff.

Loved EJ mentioning his history with Kate and I'm glad they picked up that scene. Rafe denying it and EJ knowing he's lying. This might be the first time I haven't been totally team EJ during an EJ/Rafe argument.

Nick is really creepy in his scenes with Sami, but I like it. I want more of it. Two crazies.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Who knew that Rafe away from Sami would be so damn entertaining?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic