Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (13,393 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do wish they would remember that Stefano isn't Kristen's bio-father. All he did was just send Kristen & Peter to boarding school after he killed her bio-father (I think he was responsible) to get to Rachel (I think). I'm not sure we've ever been told anything solid about Mr. Blake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 25 2013, 01:25 PM
I do wish they would remember that Stefano isn't Kristen's bio-father. All he did was just send Kristen & Peter to boarding school after he killed her bio-father (I think he was responsible) to get to Rachel (I think). I'm not sure we've ever been told anything solid about Mr. Blake.
I don't recall if that's what went down between the Blake's and Stefano, but I would love love looove if someone from the Blake family (NOT Rachel) returned to Salem
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really, REALLY like Nicole's dress and hair today. She looks FABULOUS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Marlena is in FINE form today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

cord08
Feb 25 2013, 01:22 PM
Wait. Brian's hot and in med school? Oh, Sonny...you're too noble.

Brian is not in med school!! He is a pre-med student, meaning he is majoring in Biology or chemistry!!
Edited by zyona, Feb 25 2013, 01:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Why are the scenes so short today? The editing team needs some work...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brady,believes EVERY word out of the twats mouth,idiot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

Awwww their kiss! I love Will's hand in Sonny's hair. These two make the little things look so easy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

At least Kristen seems to have an actual plan of attack now beyond "Let's fuck Brady to death".
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 25 2013, 01:33 PM
At least Kristen seems to have an actual plan of attack now beyond "Let's fuck Brady to death".
As it is, Friday's eppi made me think Brady would outlast her in that area. Perhaps he's a sex addict....
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Wasn't Eric just headed out? And now he's back already?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Will's dorm room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. I love the set design of Will's dorm room
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Will's dorm room - large enough to fit a queen sized bed- is a redress of Gabi's room, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Did EJ just threaten to expose Gabi's crimes? Go EJ! I think he said something to that effect. Something about people finding out about her misdeeds. Am I hearing things?

ETA: EJ said "with your sister's reputation and Nick's time in prison...."
Edited by Deverauxfan, Feb 25 2013, 03:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

PRAISE JESUS! They finally freed Sami's hair from that cursed bun. And it actually looks GOOD!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Where did the bun of steel go?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Damn. Kristen's hotel room is back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I wonder if John hired the hot chick to distract Stefano?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 25 2013, 01:38 PM
Did EJ just threaten to expose Gabi's crimes? Go EJ! I think he said something to that effect. Something about people finding out about her misdeeds. Am I hearing things?
What's sad is that in the grand scheme of things, Gabi's still near sainthood in Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic