Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (13,373 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHAHA. Kristen's trying to get Stefano back home & tells him she got Brady to move in with him. Stefano is livid & tells her "NEVER!" so Kristen sighs & grumbles and says "You're so annoying." I just adore ED & JM's chemistry (even over the phone).
Online Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 25 2013, 01:36 PM
Matt
Feb 25 2013, 01:33 PM
At least Kristen seems to have an actual plan of attack now beyond "Let's fuck Brady to death".
As it is, Friday's eppi made me think Brady would outlast her in that area. Perhaps he's a sex addict....
Perhaps?His recent relationship would support that,Kritter,Madison,Arianna,ALL,sex,sex,sex,and sex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

all of this Eric/Nicole angst simply makes me squee & tingle all over with supercouple giddiness.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Wow, Gabi showed up 45 minutes in to this episode. That rarely happens.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I really need Will to get a haircut.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do love that the walls of Will's dorm room aren't blue.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 25 2013, 01:47 PM
Wow, Gabi showed up 45 minutes in to this episode. That rarely happens.
I thought I missed a scene earlier or something. Good to know. I love when shows do that. DAYS never does, especially with a contract player.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Stefano, you are being rude to your hot date. Get off the phone!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

giggle.

Kristen to Stefano: "I love the way you turn on a dime with things when you finally see the light."
Online Profile Goto Top

CPdays

So Sonny didn't tell Will about Gabi. I'm not loving that Sonny's honesty policy is one way. I'm not thinking this reunion lasts long. And them talking about holding the baby. All in all adorable.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I fucking LOVE that this show has gone back to being fun to watch on a consistent daily basis.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sonny can't tell Will about Gabi because Chad would be in major trouble, right?

Honestly they just need to blow the lid off of that secret. If the DiMera can't get Chad off the charges then the family is truly in despair
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 25 2013, 01:49 PM
Stefano, you are being rude to your hot date. Get off the phone!
lol The one who has to be with him because he's rich as hell? She isn't going anywhere.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Sami wants to send Gabi flowers. LOL, she never quits, does she?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. How much fucking shorter can Sami's skirt get? Is she just cutting out the middleman for Desk Sex 2: the Sequel?
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Will and Sonny naked on a bed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

oooooooooooh, Kristen got caught
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lmao that wire wasn't even around Eric's neck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Poor Eric. He really needs a pair of eyes behind his head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 25 2013, 01:53 PM
Sonny can't tell Will about Gabi because Chad would be in major trouble, right?

Honestly they just need to blow the lid off of that secret. If the DiMera can't get Chad off the charges then the family is truly in despair

I know, right? I'm sure they can get Chad off or at the very least be put on probation. I can't imagine his punishment being anything more than a slap on the wrist. Does he have any priors?

RE: Marlena and her children

They should have a scene where she invites Sami, Eric and Brady to her house for dinner. Then she reads the riot act to each and every one of them. Which will probably result in all of them having a go at each other. Could be hilarious. Kind of like the epic Gilmore Girls Friday Night Dinner fight.

http://youtu.be/MFi-phC_048
Edited by Pookie, Feb 25 2013, 01:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic