Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (16,169 Views)
zyona

cord08
Feb 25 2013, 01:22 PM
Wait. Brian's hot and in med school? Oh, Sonny...you're too noble.

Brian is not in med school!! He is a pre-med student, meaning he is majoring in Biology or chemistry!!
Edited by zyona, Feb 25 2013, 01:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

Will knows that Sonny knows something about Gabbie, because the day Will gave Sonny the apt. Keys, Will did say "I know there is something about Gabbie you can't tell me, but you have to give something" I don't think it is Will's has rights to get mad because of it is not his business.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

The last time they made love, Gabbie showed up, this time crazy nick??? Can't they give them a break? Today's reunion was a big disappointment, I wish they could have shown them talking about their feelings, how they missed each other etc. etc.

Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

Honeybees
Feb 25 2013, 07:54 PM
zyona
Feb 25 2013, 07:26 PM
The last time they made love, Gabbie showed up, this time crazy nick??? Can't they give them a break? Today's reunion was a big disappointment, I wish they could have shown them talking about their feelings, how they missed each other etc. etc.

Awww. I really liked their reunion. I thought it was adorable how Sonny was trying to say that Will was the one, and Will misunderstood and thought Sonny was letting him down. I really liked that Sonny seems on board with helping Will be a father, even so much as suggesting they (as in both of them) will need a bigger place. Sonny seems kind of excited about this. I don't need to see them gush at each other, because I think FS and CM both do great things with their eyes and gestures.

And considering how bold Days has been about showing Wilson being sexual with each other, I am not upset at all that they keep getting interrupted. It's very soapy, and it gives them a good reason to show them in bed while furthering the plot.
I enjoyed all 5 min and 24 seconds. I just wish they gave them more screen time. Also, due to the spoilers, my expectation was high and that's probably why I was disapointed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

I wonder what Will's daughter will call Sonny? Uncle Sonny? Daddy Sonny? Or papa Sonny?
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

LonePirate
Feb 26 2013, 09:21 AM
Then there is the usually good Chandler Massey who was downright awful in his scenes. It was as if he was sleepwalking through his scenes. Some of his line readings were wretched if not cringeworthy, particularly his "I love you" line. He is capable so much better.
I think what they were trying to show was that Will didn't have no clue and didn't expect a reunion. I am glad that Will looked like he was sleepwalking, because after the ordeal he went through of not knowing if his daughter will make or not.

I agree that Sonny didn't need to apologize to Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic