Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (16,430 Views)
AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Feb 25 2013, 01:25 PM
Marlena HAS to have a serious meltdown when Brady is with Kristen, Sami is with EJ and Eric is with Nicole. LOL Poor Marlena. Good story though.

I know I've said this before, but this is one of the reasons why I NEED for Brady and Kristen to
get married. Because the holidays would be so much fun!!

John: Hey Doc...I invited the kids and their spouses over for Thanksgiving dinner

Marlena: Oh for Fuck's sake!! Kristen, too?

John: Unfortunately yes. Brady said she was bringing the green bean casserole.

Marlena: Oh hell to the no! We gotta find a way out of this!

John: And piss Brady off any further? We're barely on speaking terms as it is.

(Three hours later -doorbell rings)

John: Hey kids! Happy Thanksgiving.

Kristen (rolls her eyes): Give this casserole thingy to your wife. Brady and I are going to have a drink. And don't bother us until the food is served. Okay, Pops?

Brady: Kristen, you promised you'd be nice to them.

Kristen: (Sighs heavily) Fine. I'll go help "her" in the kitchen.

(Kristen finds Marlena)

Kristen: MOM!! How EVER pleasant to see you! Can I help with the sweet potatoes?

Marlena: Oh for Fuck's sake..."MOM?!" Really??

Kristen: Yes sweetie. Hand me a knife, and I'll help you cut up some of that food.

Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I wish I cared about WilSon. I just don't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 25 2013, 04:04 PM
And it just hit me. Wasn't Kristen going over to the mansion to DUMP Brady? What the hell happened to that?
Kristen doesn't really want to dump Brady. The sex is too good. ;) She's many things, but stupid isn't one of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

blueskies
Feb 25 2013, 09:36 PM
Matt
Feb 25 2013, 09:34 PM
I could completely get behind Rafe finally getting clued into Nick and then losing his temper to the point of violence, but then getting caught in the act & Nick twisting so that it looks like Rafe was trying to kill him then manipulating Gabi into believing his version of events. What if Rafe had to go on trial for attempted murder of Nick (who has most of the Horton family behind him) leaving Sami to prove his innocence -- with EJ's help!

hmmm....
you know...i would actually really enjoy Ej and Sami and Rafe in that story together.

And there's one of my top five things I never thought I'd say.
I'd like to backburner everyone under 40.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

concerned
Feb 25 2013, 09:50 PM
AFaithL
Feb 25 2013, 09:38 PM
blueskies
Feb 25 2013, 09:36 PM
Matt
Feb 25 2013, 09:34 PM
I could completely get behind Rafe finally getting clued into Nick and then losing his temper to the point of violence, but then getting caught in the act & Nick twisting so that it looks like Rafe was trying to kill him then manipulating Gabi into believing his version of events. What if Rafe had to go on trial for attempted murder of Nick (who has most of the Horton family behind him) leaving Sami to prove his innocence -- with EJ's help!

hmmm....
you know...i would actually really enjoy Ej and Sami and Rafe in that story together.

And there's one of my top five things I never thought I'd say.
I'd like to backburner everyone under 40.
Careful what you wish for.... I'm pretty sure Jen, Dan and Rafe are all over forty.

I ld be going for a fifty five plus rating myself. How old is Kayla.. I want the age amended to keep her in play.

Ps. I guess that cuts out stefanos new fling too.
Ok, I would like to see Rafe, Dan, Jennifer, Will, Sonny, Nick, and Gabi on the backburner.

And write for mainly: John/Marlena, Stefano (as a villain) Kate, Brady/Kristen, Eric/Nicole, Hope (and a returned Bo), Victor (minus Maggie) and Kayla.

With a smaller story for Sami (and EJ)

Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 25 2013, 10:46 PM
Throw Sami in jail and write for EJ and Chad
It seems if you aren't a fan of EJami, Wilson, or Dannifer, you are pretty screwed when it comes to watching this show.

I'd like to see more family scenes for the Dimeras and the Blacks.

Stefano/EJ/Kristen/Chad

John/Marlena/Sami/Eric/Brady

I'm kinda getting tired of the Hortons and Sami/Will
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic