Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (16,450 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

yeah....when you look at it from that angle, I can see where it wouldn't be hot for the people involved in the shooting of any love scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 25 2013, 01:33 PM
At least Kristen seems to have an actual plan of attack now beyond "Let's fuck Brady to death".
As it is, Friday's eppi made me think Brady would outlast her in that area. Perhaps he's a sex addict....
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 25 2013, 01:38 PM
Did EJ just threaten to expose Gabi's crimes? Go EJ! I think he said something to that effect. Something about people finding out about her misdeeds. Am I hearing things?
What's sad is that in the grand scheme of things, Gabi's still near sainthood in Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I just wish she'd stop wearing gloves because every time I see her with them on I have a minor panic attack and wonder who she's about to kill. I swear that Salem Stalker storyline JER penned gave me PTSD with Marlena....
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I sort of wish Nick had just told Sami that it was best for the baby if Will's family stayed out of it. Now she's tipped off and can counter him. Granted, I certainly know he doesn't want Nick involved either but still...some discretion with those facts Nick!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ericole are awesome, even though they haven't done anything yet, lol. Early in the eppi, I thought Eric was going in for a kiss but it was just a hug. I swear, I was 99% certain he was going for that kiss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

EJ, let Sami blame herself, she's normally in the wrong and doesn't need anyone telling her otherwise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Will and Sonny are very cute, but I'll take 3 of Brian.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Well Brady chickened out telling Marlena...hate to say it, but I'm fairly certain he just lost his 1 chance to tell everyone first.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 25 2013, 08:07 PM
Oh, and y'all, Days is brought to us by Dulcolax.

What I wouldn't give for a product placement.
see, but where they are now with the writing, I think they'd actually do a reasonable job of the product placement, and not give us this,

Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

hey! that store in Horton Town Square is called Hourglass!!!

I also think it's the old martial arts/spa....
Edited by blueskies, Feb 25 2013, 08:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

uh-oh...how's Kristen going to get out of THIS one???!!!

and damn, Father Eric just has the worst luck. I would like this choking scene better if this were part of some weird sex game with Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 25 2013, 08:27 PM
blueskies
Feb 25 2013, 08:23 PM
hey! that store in Horton Town Square is called Hourglass!!!

I also think it's the old martial arts/spa....
lol That Hourglass store has been there since the day the set debuted. I thought that was cool. But I'm pissed they lied to us and said they could go into the stores and we would see them walking in and out. That was a blatant lie. I think they did cut the set down a lot once the MarDar to Tomlin switch occurred, but still.
lol, I've always been told I was extremely perceptive ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 25 2013, 07:58 PM
blueskies
Feb 25 2013, 07:56 PM
Ericole are awesome, even though they haven't done anything yet, lol. Early in the eppi, I thought Eric was going in for a kiss but it was just a hug. I swear, I was 99% certain he was going for that kiss.
I thought he was finally having a fantasy, lol.
that would have been nice! Eric deserves something other than those nightmares; i imagine a good dream about Nicole could keep those at bay ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 25 2013, 09:34 PM
I could completely get behind Rafe finally getting clued into Nick and then losing his temper to the point of violence, but then getting caught in the act & Nick twisting so that it looks like Rafe was trying to kill him then manipulating Gabi into believing his version of events. What if Rafe had to go on trial for attempted murder of Nick (who has most of the Horton family behind him) leaving Sami to prove his innocence -- with EJ's help!

hmmm....
you know...i would actually really enjoy Ej and Sami and Rafe in that story together.

And there's one of my top five things I never thought I'd say.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 25 2013, 09:50 PM
AFaithL
Feb 25 2013, 09:38 PM
blueskies
Feb 25 2013, 09:36 PM
Matt
Feb 25 2013, 09:34 PM
I could completely get behind Rafe finally getting clued into Nick and then losing his temper to the point of violence, but then getting caught in the act & Nick twisting so that it looks like Rafe was trying to kill him then manipulating Gabi into believing his version of events. What if Rafe had to go on trial for attempted murder of Nick (who has most of the Horton family behind him) leaving Sami to prove his innocence -- with EJ's help!

hmmm....
you know...i would actually really enjoy Ej and Sami and Rafe in that story together.

And there's one of my top five things I never thought I'd say.
I'd like to backburner everyone under 40.
Careful what you wish for.... I'm pretty sure Jen, Dan and Rafe are all over forty.

I ld be going for a fifty five plus rating myself. How old is Kayla.. I want the age amended to keep her in play.

Ps. I guess that cuts out stefanos new fling too.
maybe we could just backburn everyone who's slept with Dan?

...crap, Nicole and Kate (and Chloe)....he really does have a magic wand....ugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic