Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (16,178 Views)
michr544125

supercool74
Feb 25 2013, 02:07 PM
I love WilSon. I am so glad they are back together. With that being said....very disappointed in this reunion. It felt rushed. I still don't know why Sonny is all of a sudden so forgiving now. We barely got any time with them...their scenes were like 5 seconds each. Then....was the secret Will told Sonny...the secret?! I don't know if they left that out on purpose? If it was...I want to see the whole thing! If not...I have no idea what Will could have told him. Then...their make up sex. COME ON! We didn't get to see anything...yet we've had how many Rafe/Kate flashbacks?! I just feel like the writers said "Okay...that's long enough for those two to be apart...let's just get them back together and make their fans happy"......but with no real thought put into it. I wanted more drama and tears dammit! I hate to complain, because I do want them together...but :headbang:
I am with you 100% on this. Will and Sonny had some truly incredible moments, especially Will telling Sonny that he can't wait to see him to hold his daughter. But overall it was very rushed and kind of disappointing. The conversation was so lacking and chopped. Though I wonder if they didn't want us to hear what Will told Sonny as to keep the suspense going when Nick tries to throw Will under the bus about shooting EJ. If that is not what Will told Sonny than today's scene with Will telling Sonny he needed to tell him something was a complete waste. They didn't even give them a love scene or even close to one. I now think they will never get a love scene again since they wouldn't even have the balls to show one today after them being split up for several weeks. They barely got to kiss today. I know they got the shower scene but again it was very short and not much was shown. I'm starting to feel like the show is masking the mistake of doing it half assed with Wilson. Either go with it or not. Yes, them in bed afterward was hot but it was so rushed with NIck knocking at the door. I'm now starting to feel the show is caving on showing romance for Will and Sonny and I bet it gets worse as the baby story progresses. Like they will show little intimate moments but nothing fully for Will and Sonny and it makes watching episodes like this disappointing.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 25 2013, 06:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

WillFan
Feb 25 2013, 06:43 PM
I was thinking and hoping that we might get another Wilson love scene tommorrow because after Nick tries to blackmale Will,there spoilers that say Sonny comforts Will.Since Wilson are in Will's dormroom maybe the big shower will also come in use.Could you image a real shower with Wilson?That Wilson dream shower was hot but a real shower scene!OMFG don't know if I could handle it.Second thought not only can I handle it,I want it to happen now.Just hope my DVR can handle the hawtness of it.LOL
I wish you were right. But after today I give up on that happening.

I will eat my words if I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening. Today was so chopped up. If they were going to show something it would probably be today.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic