Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (16,451 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 25 2013, 06:04 PM
six
Feb 25 2013, 05:35 PM
Matt
Feb 25 2013, 01:25 PM
I do wish they would remember that Stefano isn't Kristen's bio-father. All he did was just send Kristen & Peter to boarding school after he killed her bio-father (I think he was responsible) to get to Rachel (I think). I'm not sure we've ever been told anything solid about Mr. Blake.
Yes, Stefano killed Kristen's dad to get to Rachel. He didn't just leave the kids in boarding school, though. Well, they did go there, but Kristen also talked about playing at Maison Blanche as a child and how warm and kind of a father Stefano was, back during the time that everyone was telling her that Stefano was evil.
To which I say: Adolf Hitler managed to snag himself a broad. So did Mussolini. Being a monster usually means you're even more capable at talking people into believing you. Stef's a classic case ;)

Man, Kristen was as dumb as Brady before she got all bitchy and evil.
Alas you are correct. Monsters actually believe what they are saying and can lie with their eyes. Many sociopaths can pass a lie detector test too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic