Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, February 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 25 2013, 07:35 AM (16,211 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

The more Sami and EJ talk the more I'm convinced that Will is going to lose custody of his child as a direct result of his association with those two. Will will tell the court he has his entire family to help him raise the child. Then they'll bring up Nick's background which will allow Nick and Gabi's lawyer to use everything that Sami and EJ have done to each other and to others against them. No judge in the land would let that baby be associated with Sami or EJ never mind the two of them as one unit.

Sami's self-righteous smugness is going to come back and bite her in the rear big time!

If clueless Brady still moves in with Kristen after he knows she lied about Stefano being sick just to manipulate him then his idiocy will have reached a level never before seen on this show.

Oh well, at least Will had a couple of happy minutes before the sky falls in on him courtesy of Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Segment 1: Eric walks into the rectory and recalls the attempted robbery. Nicole comes in and asks him if he even tried to get some sleep. She knows he went from being checked out in the ER at St Mary's to tending to some sick parishioner. Even the Lord Himself takes a day off to rest. Silence. Why are you looking at me like that. He pulls her into an embrace.

Sonny reads Will's Valentine's card. Will returns and sees him holding the card. You weren't supposed to see that. Sonny - Too late.

EJ comments on the lovely moment between Rafe and his step-mother. What was all that about? Rafe recalls having sex with Kate and replies, "I don't know what you're talking about." EJ - I watched the two of you together and from somebody who has himself known Kate, I don't think it could be more obvious.

Nick confronts Sami in the lounge. You blew it lady, now it's all over. Sami - You must be exhausted. We all are; it's been an emotional night. Now is not a good time for us to have this conversation. Nick disagrees. I'm hoping that in the cold, hard light of day you will for once think before you act because your actions last night could have killed your son's child.

Kristen has something to tell Brady. It's really important. I've been keeping a secret ever since I came back to Salem. I think it's time you knew what it was. It's my father. He's very, very ill. In fact, he's living on borrowed time. Brady hugs her - I'm sorry.

The 'dying' Stefano is dining with a very young, beautiful woman.

Brady knows Stefano is a diabetic but he didn't know his condition was so life threatening. Kristen - Nobody knows but me. My father made me promise I wouldn't tell anybody. He's just so proud, you know. I can't tell you how difficult it's been carrying this burden on my own but obviously you need to know. You're the only person I truly trust. Brady - What exactly is wrong with him? Kristian - His diabetes is affecting everything in his body from his heart to just overall numbness all over his body. Lexie was monitoring his condition and then when she passed away nobody was there and he really started to detoriate. Brady - What's his prognosis. Kristen - It's not good. The doctors have left it to me take care of his rehabilitation. That's why I need to be close to him but I didn't want it to mean that I couldn't be with you. That would just kill me. That's why I asked you to move into the mansion. Do you see? Brady - Yes, of course. I'm sorry, it just can't happen.

Segment 2: Eric apologises. It just hit me again how much danger you were in last night. Nicole - I'm fine. You're the one that got hit in the head. Marlena comes in. I hope I'm not interrupting. Eric hugs her - No, of course not. It's always good to see you.

EJ - You do know that forming an alliance with Kate is a little like a frog jumping on the back of a scorpion. Rafe - No alliance, just relieved that someone can actually be rational about all this. EJ - You're talking about Kate being rational. You do know that she was married to my father for a very long time. Rafe - Yeah. EJ - It would be a mistake for you to allow your pain over losing Samantha to cloud your judgement when it comes to William and your sister. Rafe - I suggest you check your facts there counsellor because it was Sami's cloudy judgement which landed my sister in this hospital to begin with. Demanding a paternity test, stressing her out, classic Sami Brady, isn't it? But then again I guess you shouldn't be surprised because it's the same woman who kept your own child a secret from you and held a gun to the side of your head and then pulled the trigger. He slaps EJ on the shoulder laughing, Congratulations, that's quite a prize!

Sami - I am very sorry for what happened today to Gabi and the baby. I never meant for them to be hurt, you have to know that. Nick - Are you serious? You already have! If we hadn't gotten Gabi to the hospital when we did that baby wouldn't have stood a chance because of you. Sami - And I'm going to work very hard to make sure that Gabi is not upset by me anymore. But you have to understand this is Will's child and I am doing everything I can to make sure ... Nick - Do you even hear yourself at all because you say one thing, you're sorry about this, you're sorry about that and then a second later you're back to your same selfish agenda. Sami shrieks - Selfish agenda! This is my son's child we are talking about, my grandchild and I am making sure that you do not shut Will out of his daughter's life. Nick - You want the God's honest truth Sami. I think the best thing that could happen would be for Will and his whole family to be shut out of this baby's life for good.

Sonny - You can take the card back but I can't pretend I didn't read it. Will - Then can you pretend to not make a big deal out of it because I'm embarrassed enough as it is. Sonny - Did you write this because of what was in the note that came with the mp3 player? Did you think I wanted to start over? Will - Yes it is but now I know the new beginning you were talking about was us moving in together. I get it. There's no new beginning for us because of the lies I told you and you're with Brian now. Sonny - I'm really sorry about the mixup about the mp3 player but this thing with Brian, you have to know, it's not even in the same league as you and me.

Brady - I'm sorry. It sounded harsh. It's just that ... Kristen - It wasn't fair of me to do that to put pressure on you to move in with me and my father. I'm sorry. It's just that if it became public knowledge that Stefano DiMera was so weak and vulnerable it would be just disastrous for his company and our family and I'm not going to do that to him. I guess I was just being selfish because I don't want to do it alone. I don't want to face it alone. Since you're not ready to get married and you don't want to move into mansion I guess I'm just going to have to adjust to this new reality. Brady wishes things were different. So does she. My father needs me. I'm not going to let him down. I'm going to stand by him. Brady understands. Kristen - I was kind of hoping that you'd stand by me.

Segment 3: Marlena had to come over to see for herself that he was alright. Eric - I am, thankfully so is Nicole. Marlena - Yes, I heard you were there too. Roman didn't give me details. Eric - The guy was addict. He obviously wanted the money for drugs. He had a gun. I didn't want to argue so I just started putting the money in the bag. When Nicole walked in he jumped her. He demanded that she give over her jewelry and she refused. Marlena - Why would you do that! Eric - Because the necklace she was wearing belonged to her mother. After that, he lost it and started choking her. Nicole - But Eric stopped him and I was so scared about what that guy was going to do to him ... Marlena - You must have been terrified, both of you. Nicole - We were really lucky. Eric is fine but if anything happened to him ... I'm going to let you two finish talking ... she leaves. Eric - Sami called me a couple of times, do you know what she wanted? Marlena - Oh yes. Gabi had a scare last night. She went into premature labour. Eric - Is everything okay? Marlena - Yes, they were able to get it under control in time. She and the baby are just fine. Eric - Thank God. Marlena - Yes. I wish I could say the same about the relationships your sister and Brady are both having. Eric - Yeah, me too. Maybe Sami and Brady will have some sense knocked into them later. Marlena - I can only hope. And you, are you well? Eric - Yeah, why do you ask? Marlena - I always thought you would be the son I didn't have to worry about. Eric - You don't. Marlena - Are you sure?

Sami - You are absolutely not going to keep Will or his family away from that child so you can stand there and threaten me all you want. Nick - I don't deal in threats, I deal in facts. Some facts are really ugly; so ugly that people want to keep them buried forever. Sami - Ugly facts, what could you possibly be talking about? Murder, for example. Nick - Everything I did is out in the open. See I got caught. I went to prison but there's a lot of people out there who never get caught, who never have to answer for what they've done. Sami - I have no idea what you're talking about but what I do know is that you are not going to keep that child away from Will or his family. Why? Because Will is the father not you. So the sooner you accept your role in all this the sooner we can all just move on. She leaves. Nick smiles.

Will - Obviously I understand that what you and I had is not in the same league as what you and Brian have because he is great, he is cool, he's a genius, he's in med school, he's a jock ... Sonny - He's not you Will. Will - Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I was getting at. Sonny - The only reason I ever hung out with Brian is because you said you just wanted to be friends. Will - I said that because I didn't want you getting weighed down in my drama. Sonny - I didn't want that either at the time but now ... Will, I don't think I can be your friend. Will - Okay, I get it. What I wrote you in the letter freaked you out ... Sonny - No! You're not getting it. After reading it I realised that even if we try we could never be just friends.

EJ - Samantha and I may have gotten off to a rocky start but we're on a solid ground now and it's going to stay that way. Rafe - Oh yeah, of course. For all eternity I'm guessing considering you're both so stable, loyal, reliable ... EJ - You should know that no matter how this shakes out I'm going to stand by Samantha and William. If this does come down to a custody battle, I think with your sister's reputation and Nick's history ... Rafe - Go to hell (Sami walks up) and take Sami with you.

Brady - Standing by you is my first priority but you've got to understand this is coming out of left field here. Since we've been together you've never mentioned your father and his health. Kristen knows. My relationship with my father is complex but I certainly can't say no to him. Not now, not when his very life depends on me being there for him. I just wanted you to know that if we were going to live together the mansion is our only option. Brady - If I move into Stefano DiMera's house it's going to drive a knife through my dad's heart. Marlena is going to go bezerk. My whole family is going to be disgusgted. I don't know how I could hurt them more. Kristen knows. We all have to make our choices. It's okay. I just wanted you to know that this is why I was being so adamant about it. It's out of duty to my father. I know he's done terrible things but he's been there for me, he's my father and I don't know how much longer I have him. I guess us living together was just a fabulous fantasy of mine. She starts to leave. Brady - Wait, don't go.

Segment 4: Eric - I'm fine. Why would you be so worried about me? Marlena - I guess I'm kind of in the habit of worrying; waiting for the other shoe to drop. Eric - Maybe you could get in the habit of not worrying about me at least. Marlena can try that. Eric asks if she's heard from John. No, have you. Eric - An email here and there. Maybe silence means he's on his way home. Marlena hopes so. Eric is going to swing by the hospital and check in on Gabi. As far as Sami, I'll get to her when I get a chance. And Brady, I don't think there's much I can do for him at this moment. Marlena - Well then make a promise to do something for me, please try and stay safe. Nicole comes in with a tray. I didn't know if either of you were thirsty so I'll just leave this here. Eric gets a text. He needs to go and speak to one of the other priests. After he leaves Nicole tells Marlena she doesn't have to worry about anything happening between her and Eric. Marlena knows that. I know what kind of man and priest my son is. She leaves. Nicole mutters - What a ... Seriously, who am I kidding. She's right. I'm the one they have to worry about.

Sami didn't realise Rafe was still here. Rafe - My sister needs me. Where else would I be? Sami - Of course. How is Gabi doing? Rafe - Oh I don't know. How do you think she's doing? She almost lost her baby. Sami - No matter what you think it's worth saying, I would never want to do anything to hurt Gabi or her baby. Rafe - Well you'll have a hell of a time convincing her of that. Sami - I'm sure that's true. If something changes, if anything happens, would you please just ... Rafe - I'll call Will. Sami - Thank you.

Sonny - Do you still feel this way? Do you wish we could start over? I'm glad I sent you this Valentine's day present. They kiss.

Brady - Okay, I'll move in with you. Kristen hugs him. She gushes. Are you going to start packing. Brady has some things to do this morning. Kristen hugs him again. She's so relieved that he's going to be there helping her through this horrible ordeal with her dad. Brady - It's going to be a process, this whole living together thing. I want to be the one to tell people ... Kristen promises not to tell anyone. Brady - You do realise that once this becomes public knowledge everyone's going to think you have me wrapped around your little finger. Kristen shrugs - You and I know the truth.

Segment 5: Eric returns to the rectory and asks Nicole if there's something on her mind. She was just thinking about the guy who attacked them. It brought up a lot of memories about my Dad. Eric is sorry. Nicole - When he tried to take my mother's necklace ... I just hate that he's still out there. Eric promises that they'll get him. Nicole - Let's hope it's soon. Eric - It will be and I promise you will never be left alone here again. Nicole - That's very sweet but it doesn't really matter. The thing is I've decided to go away.

Sonny and Will kiss their way into Sonny's apt removing their jackets. They end up on the bed. Will really wants to do this with him but there's something else. I kept a secret from you before and it nearly cost us everything. I don't want to make the same mistake again.

EJ follows Sami into her office asking if she's sure she wants to be here today. Of course, why not? EJ - Because you were up all night, you're exhausted. Sami - So were you. Sami is too wired to sleep after what happened to Gabi ... after what I almost caused. EJ maintains it wasn't her fault, she was dehydrated. There were underlying causes, there always are. He asks her what happened in the waiting room. Sami - Nick Fallon happened.

Rafe looks up as Nick goes to the door of Gabi's room. You can't go in there right now. Nick - Why not? Rafe - Because Gabi is sleeping and the doctor said she needs her rest, remember? How are you doing? Nick - I'm fine. Everything's under control. Rafe - What does that mean? Nick - You'll see. Rafe - I'll see what? What are you talking about here? Listen let's not forget you're still on parole. Don't do anything stupid. I might not be able to help you. Nick - I'm not stupid. Just because I'm on parole doesn't mean I'm not going to protect Gabi and the baby. I love them, both of them. Rafe - Protect them how? What's going on? Nick - Look, you have my word that what happened last night will never happen again. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go in and be with Gabi even if that means just watching her sleep.

Marlena walks up to the Kiriakis mansion just as Brady comes out. I'm glad I caught you. I have something I want to talk to you about. Brady - Good because there's something I need to talk to you about as well.

Kristen returns to her hotel room talking to Stefano on her cell. When can I expect you? Stefano isn't sure. Kristen thought his return was all set. Stefano has encountered a rather pleasant delay. Kristen needs him here. I finally convinced Brady to move in with me. So when can I expect you? Stefano gets angry - How about never! Does that work for you? Kristin sighs - You're so annoying.

Segment 6: Eric - Where are you going? Nicole - I guess I'm leaving because of what happened last night; because of the memories it brought up of my dad. I want to see my sister. I want to spend time with her. Eric understands. Nicole - So okay I'm going. Eric - You can't leave. My dad said he needs us both to ID the thief once they catch him. Nicole - No. Eric - Why don't you just tell me what's really going on here. The phone rings. He has to take the call. Can we talk about this later. She leaves the room.

EJ asks if Nick threatened her. Sami - Not really. He finally admitted he doesn't want Will to be part of that baby's life. EJ - What does it have to do with him ... nothing! Sami - It does have something to do with him. The other thing he said that was interesting is that he had paid for his crimes but other people hadn't. EJ - Really? He pulls out his phone. I'm calling his parole officer. Sami - No, I can't have him thrown in prison. EJ - You aren't going to do that. Sami - Well Gabi, Will and the whole Horton family will think that it's because of me. Think about this. He has a point. I was right in Gabi's face. I got her so upset that she ended up in the hospital. EJ maintains that Gabi's premature labour had nothing to do with with Sami. Can you please stop blaming yourself. The only thing that is important now is how we deal with this going forward.

Gabi wakes up and sees Nick sitting there. Nick assures her the baby is fine. I'm so sorry. Gabi - You didn't do anything wrong. Nick - I told you I would protect you and I didn't. Gabi - Please don't blame yourself. Nick - I promise you that I will never let anything happen to you or our baby ever again.

Will - I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to walk out the door and never look back. Sonny - Is that what you want me to do? Will - No. Sonny - You didn't have to tell me all that. Will - Yeah I did. I wanted you to know because I want things to be different this time. Sonny - They will be. Will - I hope so. If this is going to be a new beginning for us I don't want to make the same mistakes that I did before. Sonny - You won't and neither will I. Will - What mistakes did you make? Sonny - I made everything that you were going through all about me. I didn't stop to think about what all of this meant for you. And I want to be there for you when your daughter is born. And I want to see you hold her hand for the first time. Will - I want to see you hold her. Sonny - I just love you so much.

Kristen tells Stefano to calm down. I just would like to tell you ... Stefano - No! Absolutely not! I will not have that so-called man in my house. Kristen - We've been over this and you know why it has to be this way. Stefano - Because of your plan. Kristen - Calm down and imagine for a second the look on John and Marlena's faces when they learn that Brady is in my bed under your roof. Stefano chuckles. That would be like a dagger in their hearts knowing that one of theirs now belongs to us. Listen, a friend of mine tells me John is still in Rome. Perhaps I'll take this little bit of news to him personally. Kristen - I love how you turn on a time about things when you finally see the light. That's a wonderful idea. I wish I could be the one to tell Marlena but unfortunately it's not up to me.

Brady - So Eric and Nicole are both okay? Marlena - Yes. They were both very lucky. Then we had a scare with Gabi. She went into premature labour. Brady - Is she okay? Marlena - She's fine. They were able to stop it. Brady - With everything going on, why didn't somebody call me? Marlena - Nobody thought that you would take their call. Brady - That's very inaccurate and unfair. I would have taken anyone's call. Marlena - What did you want to talk to me about? Brady - Nothing important. It can wait. Marlena - Okay. We love you very much and we still need you in this family. She leaves.

Segment 7: When Gabi wakes up again Rafe is in the room with her. Gabi - You're here. Rafe - Where else would I be? Gabi - Nick was so worried about me. Rafe - Yeah, we all were. Gabi - I love you guys so much. Where's Nick? Rafe - He said he had to take care of something.

Nick is walking through the square ... he stops and thinks.

Sami thinks she should send Gabi flowers. EJ - Promise me you're not going to accept culpability in that note. Sami has an idea. Maybe if I can win Gabi over Nick will come around too. EJ - Why do you need Nick to come around? You don't. Sami - You're right. I don't. There's nothing Nick can do to keep Will away from his baby girl.

Sonny and Will are now naked in bed. Sonny says they're going to need a bigger place especially if Will's daughter is going to be staying with us. Will - I love you. Nick pounds on the door. Will, open up. Will, I need to talk to you right now. Open up.

Kristen - Before you hang up there's something you need to know. It's really important. When you do come back to Salem I need you to pretend that you're on death's doorstep. Stefano - Why would I do such a thing? He cozies up to his pretty young thing - In fact I haven't felt this good in years. Kristen - The only way that I could convince Brady to move into your house with me was to tell him that you had one foot in heaven or you know ... wherever. Thank you so much for being so understanding. She is startled when Brady slams the door closed.

Nicole sits on a park bench. Dear God, if You're there and You haven't completely crossed me off, I need Your help. I need You to do something to set me free from Eric.

Eric finishes his call and notices a woodchip on the floor. As he's crouched down someone puts something around his neck and starts strangling him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic