Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:44 AM (9,740 Views)
cord08

Brady has a BRAIN and it is firing on all cylinders!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, I've got to at least hand it to Crazy Nick. Fucker does have balls. lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh Nick, you've tipped your hand. Will isn't going to be in denial anymore.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well damn. Crazy Haired Fucker is just fucking crazy.

And I'm certain that Eric has some testosterone hidden under that collar somewhere. He needs to channel it and kick this idiot's ass.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will & Sonny both just gave Nick so much side-eye that it went all the way around the block and came back.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see how Kristen talks her way out of this one. I'm guessing if you talk too long Brady just gives him since he can't comprehend that much information.

cord08

Eric is doing some intense whispering today. Now we know where Will gets it from.
Edited by cord08, Feb 26 2013, 01:21 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 26 2013, 01:13 PM
Now the question is how long till his brain takes another vacation?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OK. That Junky-Attack scene suddenly took a really nice character turn for Eric that I wasn't expecting.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
It's a beautiful thing to behold.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nick asking Will face-to-face to give up custody of his daughter is ballsy. And I love it. I hope Sonny speaks up because Will is just acting so immature and like he thinks everyone is good. Judging by his mother and grandmother, among others, he should know people don't always show you their true intentions.

I hope this crackhead commits suicide in front of Eric and Nicole. It would be so different for this show. And another bonding experience when they try to reconcile with what they just witnessed. Plus I just can't stand this guy anymore.

Abe and Marlena! Nice. I was wondering why Abe walked in like someone died. Thought he was going to break some Eric news about her and they were going to skip all of this other stuff. Its just weird. Abe and Marlena should always be sharing scenes though.

Love that Stefano called John to come meet him face-to-face so he could see John's reaction. LMAO at Stefano saying he will be Brady's father figure while John is away. I can't wait to see Joe Mascolo acting off people instead of talking into a telephone.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 26 2013, 01:18 PM
I can't wait to see how Kristen talks her way out of this one. I'm guessing if you talk too long Brady just gives him since he can't comprehend that much information.
This is a very distinct possibility.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:eyeroll: the whole truth coming from Kristen?! Hell will freeze before that happens.

HA! Brady didn't believe her!

Edited by bellajewel, Feb 26 2013, 01:28 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 01:20 PM
cord08
Now the question is how long till his brain takes another vacation?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that Kristen's lies & excuses have just enough genuine truth in them to make them plausible & believable.

cord08

Man, the crazy train is rollin' today! And Nick is the conductor!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh wow at Nick just coming right on out there and throwing Sami's paternity test past & baby abductions into Will's face before announcing that he plans on having Will deemed an unfit parent. I love Blake Berris because he just goes balls to the wall with Nick without making him a campy, mustache twirling villain.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 26 2013, 01:24 PM
I love that Kristen's lies & excuses have just enough genuine truth in them to make them plausible & believable.
It's the only way to succeed as a liar, really. (Not that I have a tremendous amount of experience. Just one of life's little observations.)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I have to snicker at Nick trying to act like none of this has anything to do with Sonny when Sonny has the exact same relationship to Gabi's baby that Nick does. lol

cord08

I thought Justin was a criminal lawyer? Not a family one?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply