Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:44 AM (9,836 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OH! Nick just threw thinly veiled shade into Will's face about shooting EJ and Will finally found a clue!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I think Nick is being arrogant and presumptous.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That Sonny/Nick/Will scene was AMAZING! Loved every part of it. I'm glad Will has finally caught up to reality. Wow. Sonny showed some fire for the first time...ever I'm pretty sure.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Will's sudden recognition that Nick is the one who's been blackmailing him - uh, ya think? Will, you have way too much faith in people for someone who's had the kind of family influences you've had.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, surprisingly Crazy Hair is turning in a pretty damned good and effective performance for a minor guest player.

cord08

This Eric/junkie twist is a bit too cheesy for me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*squee* Stefano just called John his "ungrateful pawn" and that he "hopes he stays just as miserable all the days of his lives"

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Father Eric sure did talk that violent, desperate junkie down fast. He must be all kinds of magical, because that's not usually how it goes down. The wonders of plot devices!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yep. That John/Stefano scene was amazing too! Stefano was throwing out awesome quotes and I'm ALWAYS a sucker for when someone can work "Days of our lives" into a scene and it actually makes sense.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

cord08
Feb 26 2013, 01:30 PM
I thought Justin was a criminal lawyer? Not a family one?
he's an all-purpose lawyer. Just like EJ (when TPTB remember that he's a lawyer too).

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"My ungrateful pawn" - Stefano *swoons*

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Justin is an all-purpose lawyer like Lexie & Daniel are all-purpose doctors.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 26 2013, 01:35 PM
cord08
Feb 26 2013, 01:30 PM
I thought Justin was a criminal lawyer? Not a family one?
he's an all-purpose lawyer. Just like EJ (when TPTB remember that he's a lawyer too).
Yeah, they're general practice attorneys for the purposes of keeping it tight presumably.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

There was a scene a while ago where Justin said he couldn't defend someone because that wasn't his area of expertise. Yeah, that's vague, but I can't remember. I just remember being shocked that a lawyer in Salem said that since they take on every kind of case.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 26 2013, 01:35 PM
Justin is an all-purpose lawyer like Lexie & Daniel are all-purpose doctors.
You got me thinking about detergent.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

At the rate we're going, Father Eric will be walking on water by this time next week.

cord08

JessicaLeigh
Feb 26 2013, 01:34 PM
Father Eric sure did talk that violent, desperate junkie down fast. He must be all kinds of magical, because that's not usually how it goes down. The wonders of plot devices!
Yeah, talking down a junkie is extremely difficult...if Dr. Phil is any indication. LOL.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 26 2013, 01:34 PM
The wonders of plot devices!
That's the only rule that applies to this soap.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAMMIT! Can we stop specifically saying that Kristen left 15 years ago? It doesn't make a damn bit of sense considering everyone's SORASed ages now.

cord08

NICK! AHHHH! LOVE IT.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply