Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:44 AM (9,848 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

GASP! Nick just came right on out and said Will shot EJ right in front of Sonny!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 26 2013, 01:39 PM
At the rate we're going, Father Eric will be walking on water by this time next week.
Of course!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

This cutting between scenes when they're getting really good, is super annoying.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

The junkie was looking pretty clean-cut too. He must've showered at the YMCA before deciding to hit up the church again.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 26 2013, 01:29 PM
I have to snicker at Nick trying to act like none of this has anything to do with Sonny when Sonny has the exact same relationship to Gabi's baby that Nick does. lol
Not exactly the same relationship. Nick is engaged to and was about to marry Gabi and had planned to raise the baby with her and support it. Sonny is just dating Will.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ sure it a big feller for just 16...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO. One of my twitter followers said they had no problem with Eric walking on water as long as he did it naked. I would have to agree. lol

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 26 2013, 01:41 PM
GASP! Nick just came right on out and said Will shot EJ right in front of Sonny!
Devious Nick is very convincing and a lot of fun. Shame about the homophobia and the fact that everything will inevitably blow up in his face. Hopefully we see a less cowed Will emerge now that open season has been declared.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Blake Berris is kicking this episode's ass.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I wish someone would point out that Nick was a full fledged adult when he murdered Trent while Will was only 14 when he just shot EJ.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 26 2013, 01:43 PM
ROTFLMAO. One of my twitter followers said they had no problem with Eric walking on water as long as he did it naked. I would have to agree. lol
:cheers:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm thoroughly enjoying Abe & Marlena today.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

The intent to kill is the same the only difference is that one succeeded where the other failed.

cord08

This Abe/Marlena scene is great. Damnit. They need to use Abe more.

AidanGreensFan

Blake B. is my cousin's doppelganger. It consistently freaks me out how much they look alike.

cord08

Woah, when did Will tell Sonny about the shooting?

Sweet and Salty

DiMeraFan67
Feb 26 2013, 01:18 PM
I can't wait to see how Kristen talks her way out of this one. I'm guessing if you talk too long Brady just gives him since he can't comprehend that much information.
:o Ohhh you are BAD!!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn, but these Nick/Will/Sonny scenes are on fire today. And, oddly, Chandler is the weakest of the 3 today!

supercool74
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 26 2013, 01:48 PM
Woah, when did Will tell Sonny about the shooting?
I'm assuming in yesterday's episode. But did he? I'm confused. If he did then Sonny really is a smart cookie for acting like he didn't know.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, Sonny needs to remember he's a Kiriakis and ask his dear ol' Uncle Victor for some assistance. Especially since Will is his beloved Caroline's great-grandson.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply