Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:44 AM (9,882 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Rotox, you look awful as usual.

Kid, do NOT hurt the Hawtness!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ABE!!!

Stefano is calling John on the carpet about his treatment of Marlena.

You kept her in a cage.

You still win.

Oh, Brady's got the Salem brain today.

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm not sure there wasn't at least some thought of Will being the shooter back then. After all, they did that whole thing with Bo and Hope finding the hideaway where somebody had been target practicing and left a bunch of junk food trash lying around. Bo and Hope made the very specific point that only a kid would do that. Plus, then Will up and left. There was certainly a ton of speculation that it was will on the boards at that time.

I'm not saying the writers always intended for it to be Will, just that there was certainly enough room left for me to believe that they deliberately set it up so that he could have been the shooter.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 26 2013, 05:08 PM
DanishDoolFan
Feb 26 2013, 03:37 PM
soapsudz
Feb 26 2013, 02:48 PM
AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 02:17 PM
Stefano taunting John was my EVERYTHING. Bwahahahaha.

I hope Bristen move in together, get married, and have a house full of kids. Especially if it pisses John off.
Lawd no. However, Kristen suddenly became ill after the argument. Could she be pregnant? We'll see.
She's waaay to old for having babies!
never say that to a DiMera woman! lol
or any woman for that matter. Unless you want a black eye and blue balls! :D

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh Eric, just let him do it.

He's doomed to live a life full of bad hair days.

HE LEFT A MARK ON HOLY HAWTNESS!!

Give me the letter opener, I'll do it!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Feb 26 2013, 05:18 PM

I'm not saying the writers always intended for it to be Will, just that there was certainly enough room left for me to believe that they deliberately set it up so that he could have been the shooter.
I'll give you this.

Just like they're leaving themselves room with Sydney.

Doesn't mean it's in these writers plans.

Just giving themselves another way to go.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Stefano is gonna be Brady's daddy!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Brady's a good judge of character??

Good one Krissy.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 05:24 PM
Stefano is gonna be Brady's daddy!
He's already his uncle! lol, Salem is so screwed up. They need to introduce like 15 new families just to dilute the bloodlines.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sonny!!

Oh hell, Nick's lowering the boom.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

"May you stay this miserable, for all the Days of your Life." - Stefano

Ha!

Brady...I think the Salem Brain is seeping out your ears.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

esp13
Feb 26 2013, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure there wasn't at least some thought of Will being the shooter back then. After all, they did that whole thing with Bo and Hope finding the hideaway where somebody had been target practicing and left a bunch of junk food trash lying around. Bo and Hope made the very specific point that only a kid would do that. Plus, then Will up and left. There was certainly a ton of speculation that it was will on the boards at that time.

Actually Tommy Casiello (or whatever his name is) former Days writer under Sheffer confirmed via twitter when the news broke last year that Will was indeed the shooter and not Lucas that the story was always suppose to reveal that Will was the actual shooter....and Lucas covered for him and took the wrap to protect his teen son from going to jail.

So yeah, it was actually always in the plan for a reveal down the road. IMHO if the story had kept going the way Sheffer penned it before the strike hit later that year....Lucas would have come back from jail, walked in on Ejami in bed, Sami would have laid all the blame on all that happening because Lucas shot Ej and went to jail, leaving her alone with the kids and no support and Lucas would have revealed what really happened....leaving Sami to wonder if Ej knew all along and kept quiet to get her in bed...IMHO the story was never suppose to go the way it went.....

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 05:41 PM
"May you stay this miserable, for all the Days of your Life." - Stefano

Ha!

Brady...I think the Salem Brain is seeping out your ears.
Yeah, Sonny scooped it up

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Eric looks a little desheveled.

Me likey. B-) B-)

Kristen's spinning her web & Brady's the fly.

Nick's especially menacing today.

Will needs to grow a pair & get in his face.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 05:11 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 04:22 PM
I've always thought that Ej knew who shot him for real around the time that he got the box w/the gun. Then he kept quiet about it and let Lucas take the wrap for what Will did, so that he can go to jail and Ej could have a direct line to conquering Sami without having the obstacle of Lucas around. Then when he was sure he got her, he played the part to have Lucas released on house arrest just at the time that Sami and him ended up sleeping together so Lucas' could walk in....I've always thought that Ej had ulterior motives for all he did...there was always that shady side to him that was at least constant back then even when he was trying to get Sami to love him....but nowadays he's been reduced to a pussy whipped lip stick and nail polish picking guy...riveting...NOT
Nah.

Those writers wrote it as Lucas did it.
Nah....you must have missed a few episodes where they planted the doubt in the viewers minds :P

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
LuvingLumi
I've always thought that Ej knew who shot him for real around the time that he got the box w/the gun. Then he kept quiet about it and let Lucas take the wrap for what Will did, so that he can go to jail and Ej could have a direct line to conquering Sami without having the obstacle of Lucas around. Then when he was sure he got her, he played the part to have Lucas released on house arrest just at the time that Sami and him ended up sleeping together so Lucas' could walk in....I've always thought that Ej had ulterior motives for all he did...there was always that shady side to him that was at least constant back then even when he was trying to get Sami to love him....but nowadays he's been reduced to a pussy whipped lip stick and nail polish picking guy...riveting...NOT
Nah.

There's no way they wrote it that way originally either. They made a point of showing him leave without a weapon and come back without a weapon. That whole story got lost somewhere in the middle of the writers strike.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Marlena's crying.

And it's a thing of beauty.

She needs to give her daughter a lesson.

Yeah, Eric, Nicole needs a little bit of something...

Punch ole crazy eyes Will, punch him right in the mouth!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 05:46 PM
SoapGal1
LuvingLumi
Nah.

Nah....you must have missed a few episodes where they planted the doubt in the viewers minds :P
I don't think so.

I don't think it was the writer's intention to play that out at that time.

I think they were leaving wiggle room, just like they are now with Nicole/Sydney.

MarDar just decided to capitalize on it.

Also, Lysie may be on to something, the writers strike could've affected it all.

But again, I never saw it as some big coverup when it played out originally.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lysie
Feb 26 2013, 05:48 PM
SoapGal1
LuvingLumi
Nah.

There's no way they wrote it that way originally either. They made a point of showing him leave without a weapon and come back without a weapon. That whole story got lost somewhere in the middle of the writers strike.
IMHO the fact that they bothered writing the lookout shed, the drunk Will scenes, Roman stating that he found candy wrappers in that shed that it looked like kids were hanging out there.....Lucas shoving Will over to Switzerland without even informing Sami. Lucas confessing to the crime without going to trial, he couldn't risk someone, somewhere picking at the case and uncovering Will did it....there were WAAAAY too many holes left in that story to ever say it was written solely as Lucas doing it..

lysie
Member Avatar

Idk what their original intentions were but I'm fairly positive it wasn't Lucas. They didn't even bother making him a suspect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply