Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:44 AM (9,887 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

WILL DO NOT CRY!!

BB is playing the hell out of this.

"Word to the wise"...I had a teacher in high school that use to say that all the time.

Got on my nerves then...still does.

Oh, this last Ericole scene is EVERYTHING!!

ANGST!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 05:55 PM

"Word to the wise"...I had a teacher in high school that use to say that all the time.

Got on my nerves then...still does.
Awww. I'm sure someone had words for you too.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

John's going home.

He's needing to swallow Marlena's face.

It's been awhile.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 26 2013, 05:54 PM
Idk what their original intentions were but I'm fairly positive it wasn't Lucas. They didn't even bother making him a suspect.
Well now when is the last time a suspect of the Salem PD was actually the perpetrator.

I said perpetrator.

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 06:01 PM
lysie
Idk what their original intentions were but I'm fairly positive it wasn't Lucas. They didn't even bother making him a suspect.
Well now when is the last time a suspect of the Salem PD was actually the perpetrator.

I said perpetrator.
He wasn't one of the suspects we watched with a gun. And he wasn't part of the initial who done it. Salem PD is irrelevant to that, lol.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

It's not the first time the "perp" isn't one of the suspects. Actually, isn't that how it most of the time?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 26 2013, 06:10 PM
It's not the first time the "perp" isn't one of the suspects. Actually, isn't that how it most of the time?
Happens all the time on original "Law and Order".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

Loving Blake Berris and the cray he is bring to Nick.

I had hoped Brady would keep the Salem brain a bit longer, but no. I don't like how dumb he's being. I used to find it funny now it just irks me.

AFaithL

jaygal
Feb 26 2013, 06:16 PM
I had hoped Brady would keep the Salem brain a bit longer, but no. I don't like how dumb he's being. I used to find it funny now it just irks me.
Except....he's not being dumb. Kristen was telling the truth at the end of the episode and will have an honest convo with Brady tomorrow about her relationship with Steffy, according to spoilers.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 26 2013, 06:10 PM
Sure. That's even how it was with the SSK story. But they gave him an alibi and showed him without a weapon. It doesn't matter anymore because now it was Will, but there's absolutely no way they originally intended it to be Lucas. They also hinted at it being Will originally but then didn't follow up with it. The original intent, whatever it was, got lost in the writer's strike.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I just don't get how Brady thinks she's totally legit. But, it will be interesting to see this honest conversation.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

jaygal
Feb 26 2013, 06:38 PM
I just don't get how Brady thinks she's totally legit. But, it will be interesting to see this honest conversation.
She's about 40/60 at this point. She's lying but she's also telling the truth, or at least a small piece of the truth.

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 26 2013, 06:04 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 06:01 PM
lysie

I said perpetrator.
He wasn't one of the suspects we watched with a gun. And he wasn't part of the initial who done it. Salem PD is irrelevant to that, lol.
Okay is this from when Marlena was a suspect for shooting EJ? Because I remember a scene where Sami and Marlena are in Sami's apartment and Sami tells Marlena that Lucas was a suspect...

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I loved Sonny stepping in front of Will and the looks he gave Nick! He was the voice of reason and will be Will's strength because he can look at the situation from outside the emotion. Nick may have played his hand too soon, we will see. Good show, I missed the last ten minutes tough:(

angie37
Member Avatar

BB is on fire with his portrayal of off-balanced Nick. Loved his scenes with Will and Sonny, just wished that CM didn't always seem like he's on the verge of tears.

I also liked the "cliffhangers" involving Ericole and Bristen. It's been quite some time since I eagerly awaited the next episode to see what will happen. I know good and well that Ericole aren't going to admit their feelings, but I can't stop from hoping and can't wait to find out what happened to Kristen during the missing years.

six
Member Avatar

The whole episode was great. I did not expect Bristen to play out like that, but I love that it did and hope that the show never reverts to the old predictable formula of fake out, fake out, fake out, small setback etc. Brady has rarely been hotter than he was when he angrily burst in the door. I can't wait to see what Kristen tells Brady, and I wonder if they're going to touch on the white slavery thing.

It's great that the show didn't bother with flashing back to the Will/Lucas scene or the scene where Nick made the recording and trusted that the a udience remembered what recently happened. I'm surprised Nick played that card so soon, though.

The show needs to un Dimera John or start mentioning that John and Stefano are brothers. This break helped John, because while I originally thought "good riddance," but now I'm looking forward to seeing him return. Hope they keep the John/Stefano scenes coming.

Ericole was great, but I hope Eric will stop whispering once he leaves the church.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If Nick says one more anti gay comment I will jump through my tv and beat his ass,actually I hope his prison enemy does it for me.

michr544125

Today was so much better than yesterday. I'm still disappointed in how the reunion romance and conversation was treated yesterday for Will and Sonny. But today was just sooooooo good! Blake, Freddie and Chandler all did a fabulous job. Nick is sick and twisted but I just love watching him because Blake just kicks ass in all his scenes. I love how Sonny just stood there for a bit and then went at it with Nick. I am so glad that Sonny is on the in now because Will needs a lot of help. I don't like how they have made Will so weak and it sounds like it's going to get worse when he signs away his parental rights...even though it's a given Will will get the rights back. But I do like that Sonny is there to fight for Will. Plus, Sonny is very smart and if anybody can go head to head with Nick, it's him.

So the secret Will told Sonny was about EJ. Just weird they kept it that suspenseful. I'm not sure the normal viewer would even remember them discussing a secret yesterday. Sonny needs to tell Will what Gabi did. Sonny can blackmail Nick right back.

If today is any indication this is going to a fun and very vicious custody battle. I can't wait. I hope Sonny starts scheming with Sami. That would be all kinds of fun :smile: .
Edited by michr544125, Feb 26 2013, 08:00 PM.

Ireland98

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 05:49 PM
Punch ole crazy eyes Will, punch him right in the mouth!
As the baby's father, I sure hope we see Will punch Nick at some point...even if we do see some type of redemption story for Nick.

We need angry and strong Will back! Will's the one that's been manipulated by Nick, and so it would be great vindication (& story) to see Will finally turn the tables and be the one to take him down!

Pookie
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Feb 26 2013, 08:47 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 05:49 PM
Punch ole crazy eyes Will, punch him right in the mouth!
As the baby's father, I sure hope we see Will punch Nick at some point...even if we do see some type of redemption story for Nick.

We need angry and strong Will back! Will's the one that's been manipulated by Nick, and so it would be great vindication (& story) to see Will finally turn the tables and be the one to take him down!
Nick has been written into an unsympathetic and unredeemable corner. As far as I can tell, Nick's future is either are return to jail or a hideous death. He's not a core character. He's not Sami, he's not EJ, he's not even a Stefano. By the time the writers are done with his character, no one is going to want to see him in Salem ever again.

ETA: And after his prison comment to Will, I'm crossing every finger that we find out that not only was Nick raped in prison, that he was that dude's bitch for YEARS.
Edited by Pookie, Feb 26 2013, 08:57 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply