Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shortland Street Discussion; Premiered May 25, 1992!
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 07:36 PM (3,847 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Feature Promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecoINa3Av6I

This is going to be so fucking good, as usual with this show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I highly, highly encourage all who aren't watching to please watch Monday's 90 minute feature episode. Since I started watching in August, SS has yet to disappoint me. You won't regret it.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Pleased as punch that Jasmine is actually gone, but why in the hell is Henry sticking around? He's horrible, horrible, horrible!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Holy shit, Kylie actually has chlamydia! Hilarious and amazing. This would never happen on a US soap. I love this show so much.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 16 2013, 09:20 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The way they are portraying Josh is exactly like Daniel should be on DAYS.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I might have watched an episode and I think I liked it :P

I dunno how much I'll be able to watch with school starting though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

presley23
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Aug 30 2013, 10:09 AM
The way they are portraying Josh is exactly like Daniel should be on DAYS.
I agree with you 100% on this!

I'm hating Josh so much these days, but I'm meant to, so that's okay. I hate Daniel too but, according to Days, he's the bestest thing ever so I'm wrong :soapbox:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Just saw some pictures of the adorably sexy Josh McKenzie from his stint on a show called Go-Girls ... beautiful, beautiful man.

Looking on the official website, it seems Phoenix is gone from the show. Kind of disappointed we didn't get a Phoenix/Evan/Ula goodbye scene. I'll miss him, but not too much.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 15 2013, 02:04 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt, you better still be watching the best soap on TV ... BREE is coming back!!! It'll probably be a short stint but you can't miss it, obviously!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

My girl Rachel smoking the weed she made Garrett leave behind. He's been such a great addition to the show and he's a babe. Love this show!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Winter season promo/1 hour Mondays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwx6GwR1ls

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Holy Fuck, Sarah is actually dead! I don't even know what to think right now. In total shock.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Rest in Peace Dr. Sarah Marjorie Potts Solomon Samuels

Posted Image

I wonder how TK will cope having lost both his wives in under a year?

presley23
Member Avatar

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm absolutely devastated about Sarah dying. It was so unexpected, they kept her leaving under wraps so it came as a huge shock. I was really pulling for Sarah and TK to make it work this time around :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply