Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick's true motives revealed; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:38 PM (10,788 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Nick.

Nick blackmails Will into signing away his rights to the baby, but Sonny tells Will that he thinks Nick is really doing this because Will is gay.

Will confronts Nick, who indirectly confirms Will's suspicions. Blake Berris explains that Will is even more concerned that he's signed away his baby to someone who can be a jerk.

Nick tells Gabi he wants to speed up their plans to get married, and he also tells her about his time in prison, but he doesn't open up completely. Berris tells SOD that he thinks Nick is "somewhat unbalanced".

Meanwhile, Hope and Eric visit a man in prison named Vargas. They want to include him in an outreach program Eric is doing, but they don't realize that Vargas has ties to Nick...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

So, Will actually signs his rights away? UGH. What happened to your brain, Will? Did Nick take that too?
Edited by cord08, Feb 26 2013, 09:44 PM.

angie37
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 26 2013, 09:44 PM
So, Will actually signs his rights away? UGH. What happened to your brain, Will? Did Nick take that too?
Hell, what happened to his backbone? He lets people/Nick walk over him like a doormat while he stands there with tears in his eyes. :shame:

Kudos to BB for saying that he thinks Nick is unbalanced and for his fabulous acting. Hope he's staying around awhile.

Ireland98

Seriously need Will to go off on Nick at some point. CM has been brilliant in playing Will's emotions in this, but Will needs to get his backbone back!

cord08

This plot point would have made more sense had today's scenes not aired, and it didn't seem as though Will had finally gotten a clue about Nick. Now it just makes him look weaker and even selfish because he's afraid of what might happen to himself, instead of his daughter. Hope these scenes play out better than it sounds.
Edited by cord08, Feb 26 2013, 10:01 PM.

cscarly

i bet nik raped in prison

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wouldn't allow a fucking homophob anywhere near my kid if I had one.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Feb 26 2013, 10:08 PM.

zyona

This is BS!!!!

MericP
Member Avatar

Will is a chump and sometimes I wish Lumi never had a kid.

Ugh.

Waste of air.

Love Blake though; he's been amazing lately and one of the only reasons this story doesn't suck completely.

TFP.

AFaithL

Doesn't sound like they are not going with the "Nick is raped" story afterall.

zyona

cord08
Feb 26 2013, 10:00 PM
Now it just makes him look weaker and even selfish because he's afraid of what might happen to himself, instead of his daughter. Hope these scenes play out better than it sounds.
If the Ej shooting comes out, Will will not be the only who will pay for it Lucas will also be in trouble.

Ireland98

MericP
Feb 26 2013, 10:20 PM

Ugh.

Waste of air.

Love Blake though; he's been amazing lately and one of the only reasons this story doesn't suck completely.

TFP.
If Days wants Will to be a rootable character in this, then he needs to be the one to step it up and go toe to toe with Nick.
Even though Nick is currently homophobic, he's coming across as the stronger character- and making him more rootable in a way.
Weak characters are annoying and boring. In order to make this story more interesting and have a good payout, Will needs to finally start fighting for his daughter! Not have everyone else fight for or defend Will.

charliexvx
Member Avatar

i have a feeling that ej will get wind of this and it wont go well for nick...remember ej used the same insident to cement will's allegience durring his mayoral campaign and since will was what 12-13 when he shot him, and ej knows this already and did not press charges he wont do so now..i think ej will be like you mess with will and you mess with me...only one person can successfully blackmail anyone in salem and thats a dimera lol especially ej dimera ! and god help them all if sami gets wind of it!

Pookie
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM
MericP

Ugh.

Waste of air.

TFP.
If Days wants Will to be a rootable character in this, then he needs to be the one to step it up and go toe to toe with Nick.
Even though Nick is currently homophobic, he's coming across as the stronger character- and making him more rootable in a way.
Weak characters are annoying and boring. In order to make this story more interesting and have a good payout, Will needs to finally start fighting for his daughter! Not have everyone else fight for or defend Will.
Nick's not the teensiest bit rootable in my eyes. As upset as I am that Will might sign his rights away, I still want Nick to die in a fire.

zyona

I want Will to act like Samantha's son!!!

MericP
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM
MericP

Ugh.

Waste of air.

TFP.
Will fighting for his child would make him only slightly more palatable to me.

I've hated him since he was played by those twins with the big ears (they were cute though).

Not a Will fan here. :lol:

But it would help if he acted like he gave a shit about more than just Sonny.

Pookie
Member Avatar

I'm hoping that Nick acts like SUCH a douchebag and backs Will into a corner so severely that it finally unleashed the fire of of thousand Sami's, Lucas's and EJ's comibined in Will.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

cord08
Feb 26 2013, 09:44 PM
I would hope that Will does not give up his rights. He needs to stand up and fight for his daughter and not let Nick bully him.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I like how BB is playing Nick. Hey WILL grow some BALLS or at least some HAIRY BALLS. Shit. I think this is interesting though....

Shirl6472

Ok not sure my post got posted, so here goes again. :shrug:
Being they haven't given Lucas a storyline maybe he will shoot Nick and end Will's problem. I never did like Nick before or now. Now I said Nick not BB. :soapbox:
Shirl6472

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply