Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick's true motives revealed; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:38 PM (10,787 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

zyona
Feb 26 2013, 10:51 PM
I want Will to act like Samantha's son!!!
or at least Lucas' son. Scream a little bit, damn!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

He doesn't even have to be like his parents is the thing. He can be himself. He shot a guy with intent to kill when he was like 12 and then lived a fairly peaceful life (far as we know) knowing his father was locked up for the crime. He tried to blackmail his intended murder victim, and he didn't seem all that conflicted being a henchman for a while.

Where's that guy is what I would like to know. Will better have some kind of secret plan. Or a hidden weapon.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Oh, and even if Nick manages to get Will to sign away his rights, he will NEVER get Sami off his a$$. In fact, Nick just made it a thousand times worse for himself. Now she won't rest until he's completely destroyed.

chinkybig

Will is of age. If he signs away the custody of his daughter, then I don't blame Nick, I blame Will. Nick is a douche-bag, yes, but Will has his own brain. He's part Horton, part Roberts, part Brady. He has to have gotten some of their best traits, right? Seems not.

And for the record, I don't exactly want to see him act like Samantha's son. At this rate, one Samantha acting like Samantha is enough. I would prefer him to act like Lucas, or Kate bad if he has to go there.

Pookie
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Feb 27 2013, 02:00 AM
Will is of age. If he signs away the custody of his daughter, then I don't blame Nick, I blame Will. Nick is a douche-bag, yes, but Will has his own brain. He's part Horton, part Roberts, part Brady. He has to have gotten some of their best traits, right? Seems not.

And for the record, I don't exactly want to see him act like Samantha's son. At this rate, one Samantha acting like Samantha is enough. I would prefer him to act like Lucas, or Kate bad if he has to go there.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because Nick had nothing to do with blackmailing Will and backing him into a corner.

I look forward to the day Sami and EJ go all Godfather on his ass:

http://youtu.be/1CDlBLvc3YE

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 27 2013, 12:58 AM
zyona
Exactly WIll needs to remember who his parents are. He needs to stop taking it from Nick and grow a backbone. I cant see the child of Lucas and Sami being this soft.

azrial1

Will should've immediately gone to EJ over this Nick bull. Nick needs stopped and Gabi needs to open her stupid eyes.

michr544125

I hate how dumb they are making Will. Not to mention once again he does this without talking to Sonny first from the sounds of it. They just had a discussion about raising the daughter together and how they can't wait to see each other hold her hands/hold her. Sonny even told Will they need to get a bigger place together for her. I get this child isn't Sonny's by blood but Will has been begging Sonny be part of his and his daughter's life and now Will selfishly signs away the rights without talking to Sonny or at least taking Sonny's opinions into account.

Obviously, this will just turn into a more vicious battle and even with him signing away his rights it doesn't mean anything when it comes to the legal system. But still, I don't like the writing for this. They are writing Will as so weak and naive.

Then again, Sonny is not in the right here either. Why didn't he trust Will enough to tell him the secret about what Gabi did? Will would then realize there is something else against Nick and Gabi.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 27 2013, 07:12 AM.

BreakingDownTheWalls

Will just has to be the dumbest person alive. He is spineless, brainless, gutless, witless, hopeless. All of that. And we're supposed to root for this character? No way.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 27 2013, 07:05 AM
I hate how dumb they are making Will. Not to mention once again he does this without talking to Sonny first from the sounds of it. They just had a discussion about raising the daughter together and how they can't wait to see each other hold her hands/hold her. Sonny even told Will they need to get a bigger place together for her. I get this child isn't Sonny's by blood but Will has been begging Sonny be part of his and his daughter's life and now Will selfishly signs away the rights without talking to Sonny or at least taking Sonny's opinions into account.

Obviously, this will just turn into a more vicious battle and even with him signing away his rights it doesn't mean anything when it comes to the legal system. But still, I don't like the writing for this. They are writing Will as so weak and naive.

Then again, Sonny is not in the right here either. Why didn't he trust Will enough to tell him the secret about what Gabi did? Will would then realize there is something else against Nick and Gabi.
it because the story it not will vs nick it really sami vs nick while gabi and will so passive
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 27 2013, 08:05 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will could sign away his rights but it will not matter because a person has so many months(I thinking three months) after the baby is baby to change their mind.Like when a baby is put up for adoption by its parents after the baby is born even if the baby is adopt,the bio parents have a few months to change their minds.

nanasmiles

I thought Will was talked out of signing away his rights. And I thought that Gabi begins getting suspicious of Nick and Nick goes off the deep end eventually. Oh, well. I want to see the fight between Nick and Sami turn into the battle royale between Will and Nick. And I want Will to stop trying to over compensate for being Sami's son who is ashamed of her, admit she and Lucas were right about Nick all along, and finally grow some. I would prefer they be brass or iron when they grow, but at the least I want him to GROW SOME!!!!!Why can't he turn on Nick like he has so many times turned on his mother and dad. Why can't the writers make him grow up, finally?!?!?! Will has someone to be a man for (his daughter) and he can't even do it for her???? These writers are just pissing me off.

MericP
Member Avatar

I slept on it and STILL hate this.

How weak is Will? Seriously.

I blame him fully if he loses his own child because he's too much of a p*ssy to do anything about it.

Doesn't he get that the alternative is a crazy ex-con? Said ex-con seems to want this child more than Will so I suppose have at it.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 27 2013, 12:58 AM
zyona
He gets the screaming from both sides of his blood lines....he gets the scheming too....but Will seems to be all for giving up.....immediately, which has never been a trait that his dad or mom have had...who's kid is this again? Bizarre.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

azrial1
Feb 27 2013, 06:56 AM
Will should've immediately gone to EJ over this Nick bull. Nick needs stopped and Gabi needs to open her stupid eyes.
I don't see how Ej could help him here...it's not like he's ever had much experience in keeping a kid via scheming...he should talk to his mom, his dad...now those two went back and forth for years with their schemes to keep Will away from the other parent....Ej's had it too easy with just being handed Johnny and later Sydney....and the only reason Sami ever got full custody is because he gave it to her.

MericP
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 27 2013, 10:40 AM
azrial1
I don't see how Ej could help him here...it's not like he's ever had much experience in keeping a kid via scheming...he should talk to his mom, his dad...now those two went back and forth for years with their schemes to keep Will away from the other parent....Ej's had it too easy with just being handed Johnny and later Sydney....and the only reason Sami ever got full custody is because he gave it to her.
This is what I don't get about Will.

He has all the right people in his corner. Between his mother and father's penchant for scheming and extreme knowledge on how to f*ck someone during a custody battle, EJ's money and influence, it should be enough to secure custody of his daughter.

Yet he stands there like a dumbass and crumbles at the first sign of trouble. Nick hasn't even STARTED!

I can't with this story. It was good but now I just can't.

Pookie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 27 2013, 10:06 AM
Will could sign away his rights but it will not matter because a person has so many months(I thinking three months) after the baby is baby to change their mind.Like when a baby is put up for adoption by its parents after the baby is born even if the baby is adopt,the bio parents have a few months to change their minds.
I'm no legal expert but I hope that's true. If that's the case, then having Will sign is just another dramatic device to extend the plot. I have a feeling this is how it will go down: Nick brow beats Will into signing, but EJ and Sami inform him that there is a 3 month time period before it becomes official. Let Nick think he's won, thus giving them more time to plot. They need to accomplish several things. 1) Find a way to get Nick out of the picture permanently 2) Keep Will out of jail. 3) Find a way to cover both EJ and Lucas's asses (and everyone else who knows the truth).

Meanwhile, Nick will probably skip all over town - like the egotistical moron he is - telling everyone he's "won". Everyone will wonder what underhanded scheme (probably illegal) scheme he pulled to make that happen. (and if I were part of Will's team, I'd start dropping hints to people like Hope and Roman to get them to start looking into it). ESPECIALLY Rafe and Gabi. Rafe, because he knows better than most that Sami would NEVER let anything like that happen unless she was dead. And if Nick doesn't tell Gabi exactly what he did, she'll start wondering about what lies Nick has been telling her. Not just about Will but about other stuff - like his time in prison. The trust they have between them will begin deteriorating.

And let us not forget, Nick's prison buddy will be out soon. And I'll bet dollars to doughnuts EJ and Sami will be pulling that guys strings in their quest to destroy Nick. We already know the mere sight of the guy will initiate the unravelling of Nick. At the VERY least, they will try to get Nick's parole revoked.

And HOPEFULLY this who process of fighting for his child will finally make a MAN out of Will.
Edited by Pookie, Feb 27 2013, 10:52 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Shirl6472
Feb 26 2013, 11:44 PM
Ok not sure my post got posted, so here goes again. :shrug:
Being they haven't given Lucas a storyline maybe he will shoot Nick and end Will's problem. I never did like Nick before or now. Now I said Nick not BB. :soapbox:
Shirl6472
I want a little piece of dialogue here....when Lucas confronts Nick, I just want him to say...."Listen...don't mess with Will, he will never sign over his rights to his daughter, I won't let him....if anything, you might be the one who loses everything, including your life....You know, I, unlike Will...actually knows how to shoot TO KILL. Don't test me, you won't win."

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

MericP
Feb 27 2013, 10:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 27 2013, 10:40 AM
azrial1
This is what I don't get about Will.

He has all the right people in his corner. Between his mother and father's penchant for scheming and extreme knowledge on how to f*ck someone during a custody battle, EJ's money and influence, it should be enough to secure custody of his daughter.

Yet he stands there like a dumbass and crumbles at the first sign of trouble. Nick hasn't even STARTED!

I can't with this story. It was good but now I just can't.
I'm just thinking that Will doesn't want to do with his parents did for years out of fear of hurting his daughter...but the kid isn't even born yet...NOW is the time to do it, if that was his concern....obviously he's just too scared....this story should be about him finally coming out of his shell and fighting the way he should know how based solely on who his family is....his mom, dad, grandmother all have a pretty big track record of scheming, plotting, hurting, backstabbing, you name it....and I can see why he would not want to go down that path initially but fuck....your kid is going to be raised by a homophobic ex con...freaking act, NOW.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If Nick wasn't a homophobe, I would be cheering for him to con, blackmail or do whatever it takes to be a father to this kid. Will may be the biological father but he has not shown a fraction of the desire to be the baby's father that Nick has shown. In Salem, it's a winner take all battle to the death in custody disputes and Will simply is not a worthy competitor who is up to the challenge. Until he grows a spine and starts fighting for his daughter, I am not convinced she would be better off with him than with Nick. For me, the only person in this mess with the potential to be a good father is Sonny. Nick and Will bring their own sets of unique problems that make both of them bad prospects for fatherhood.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply