Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick's true motives revealed; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:38 PM (10,995 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

Reposting what I said in another thread:

I think Will is so reluctant to fully accept that Nick is not only a raging homophobe but certfiably insane because he can't even fathom dealing with that reality. Think about it. Irregardless of what he thinks of Nick, his baby mama is currently in love with the whack job, intends to marry him and have him co-parent their child. The knowledge that this bastard is not only actively thwarting your every move, but also actively trying to turn your child's mother against you (and eventually your own child too) is probably too much for Will to bear at the moment.

He also knows that once he openly acknowledges this, there will be no stopping that freight train that is his mother. And throw in Lucas, EJ, Kate, Marlena, Roman, etc... It will be like the Hatfields vs. The McCoys. There will be absolutely NO WAY to avoid the utter cluster f@&k that will be the custody battle. And for someone who grew up in the middle of it, I'm sure subconsciously he just wants to avoid that like the plague.

But soon enough, he'll realize there is no way around it. Will needs to get angry enough to want to DESTROY Nick before he's ready to throw down. He'll get there soon enough.
Edited by Pookie, Mar 1 2013, 02:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I love your post Pookie!!! AWESOME!

Lonewriter

I hate what they've done to Will. He acts like a wimp. If that where me, Nick the Dick would be in the bottom of the Salem river by now. I. Also pissed at Gabi because she is going along with this, she is still the scheming bitch she has been since Melanie. I want this story over, I hate it.

esp13
Member Avatar

Real life laws don't apply in Salem. They never have. So the six months waiting period will exist if the writers want it to, otherwise there will be no such thing.

Pookie
Member Avatar

esp13
Mar 1 2013, 03:40 PM
Real life laws don't apply in Salem. They never have. So the six months waiting period will exist if the writers want it to, otherwise there will be no such thing.
You know it will. The writers need to drag this out at least through the summer. So having Nick get his way this early in the game is pointless.

esp13
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 1 2013, 03:46 PM
esp13
Mar 1 2013, 03:40 PM
You know it will. The writers need to drag this out at least through the summer. So having Nick get his way this early in the game is pointless.
Well sure, I know it will drag out. But Nick winning early just sets up for him losing late. So no, I don't think the six month thing will apply. Something else will happen.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I love the anticipation of what will happen next! You know that Nick doesn't win this easily, I'm hoping for some real good soapy drama and back and forth!

charliexvx
Member Avatar

i wanted will to stand up to nick but i dont think he needs to. will is like sami in many ways except he is not as intense as she is but he is also like lucas is calm until pushed . the thing is though what nick fails to realize is who hes actually up against here. in his case he was an adult in wills case he was a minor child, who shot ej in the knee he didnt klill him and since ej never pressed charges against him even though he could have at any time i think should he find out what nick is doing he will counter with either a very believable story of a second shot being that of lucas gun that hit him, and a stray bullet from wills meaning will did nothing and lucas paid for the crime, i believe theyd be on board for something like that, sami lucas and will. this thing gabi and chad signed th9ough is stupid, chad goes to jail if he talks about gabis involvement?? chad wasnt involved at all in it he was looking for melanie...i sure hope someone comes to their sences about that thing there..gabi needs to pay and i think it will be proven thatnick is in no way rehabilitated, gabi is in no wau mother material and sonny and will should raise his baby

La_Laa

charliexvx
Mar 1 2013, 09:55 PM
i wanted will to stand up to nick but i dont think he needs to. will is like sami in many ways except he is not as intense as she is but he is also like lucas is calm until pushed . the thing is though what nick fails to realize is who hes actually up against here. in his case he was an adult in wills case he was a minor child, who shot ej in the knee he didnt klill him and since ej never pressed charges against him even though he could have at any time i think should he find out what nick is doing he will counter with either a very believable story of a second shot being that of lucas gun that hit him, and a stray bullet from wills meaning will did nothing and lucas paid for the crime, i believe theyd be on board for something like that, sami lucas and will. this thing gabi and chad signed th9ough is stupid, chad goes to jail if he talks about gabis involvement?? chad wasnt involved at all in it he was looking for melanie...i sure hope someone comes to their sences about that thing there..gabi needs to pay and i think it will be proven thatnick is in no way rehabilitated, gabi is in no wau mother material and sonny and will should raise his baby
I hope Sonny adopts Will's baby.

Bellajewels

Ireland98
Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM
MericP
Feb 26 2013, 10:20 PM
Will is a chump and sometimes I wish Lumi never had a kid.

Ugh.

Waste of air.

Love Blake though; he's been amazing lately and one of the only reasons this story doesn't suck completely.

TFP.
If Days wants Will to be a rootable character in this, then he needs to be the one to step it up and go toe to toe with Nick.
Even though Nick is currently homophobic, he's coming across as the stronger character- and making him more rootable in a way.
Weak characters are annoying and boring. In order to make this story more interesting and have a good payout, Will needs to finally start fighting for his daughter! Not have everyone else fight for or defend Will.
Especially since Will can't even be grateful to the people that are defending him. No matter what Sami has done in Will's life I cringed watching him sit there and let Nick list his parents litany of sins, especially Sami's, and not say a word. Both Sonny and Lucas took up for Sami, saying that it doesn't matter what Sami or Lucas have done in their life that doesn't give Nick the right to take it out on Will, but could Will be bothered to speak up? Nope. He just stood there and let the guy trash his entire family. But when Nick said something against Sonny Will certainly manned up and defended his man. Everyone is bending over backwards to make sure that he doesn't lose his child and he doesn't seem to be trying at all. He just keeps shrugging his shoulders and going "Oh well, I can't get past this so I guess I have to give her up."

Bellajewels

azrial1
Feb 27 2013, 06:56 AM
Will should've immediately gone to EJ over this Nick bull. Nick needs stopped and Gabi needs to open her stupid eyes.
Heck, he should have just taken advantage of the things that EJ put at his disposal like the lawyer. EJ was right there, without even having to be asked, ready to do whatever Will needed but because EJ is with Sami Will refused to even consider it. I really think that in this instance Will's unwillingness to forgive his mother is getting in the way of him being able to put the best interest of his child at the forefront. He's so determined to not listen to her that he keeps shooting himself in the foot. And it keeps costing him everything.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Will is a bit too wimpy right now. He needs his parents' fire! However this s/l is pretty good. BB and CM are killing it tho.

WillFan
Member Avatar

In some states the dad is not allowed to sign his rights away due to child support issues and if he is allowed the mom has to be married and her husband has to be willing to adopt. This could be why Nick is pushing to get married. Also in some states the mom can have the dad 's rights taken away, but he has has to be in no contact whatsoever with the mom for 6 straight months before she can have the paperwork drawn up. It's called 6 months abandonment.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Well, I downloaded the NBC app for my IPad and started watching. This whole Nick thing has me intrigued. Haven't gotten past Valentine's Day, though. But, I will be sad if my Nick love is blown. I hope I can catch up enough to give fair judgement (I'm already about 5 months behind!)
I really, really hope there is something gray about this whole thing. I will be truly sad if I end up having to hate Nick. He made such a cute geek.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Bellajewels
Mar 2 2013, 02:25 AM
azrial1
Will should've immediately gone to EJ over this Nick bull. Nick needs stopped and Gabi needs to open her stupid eyes.
Heck, he should have just taken advantage of the things that EJ put at his disposal like the lawyer. EJ was right there, without even having to be asked, ready to do whatever Will needed but because EJ is with Sami Will refused to even consider it.
Does the writing even reflect that EJ is a lawyer anymore? His race car driving days sure disappeared quickly.

shar_d
Member Avatar

Why hasnt anyone notified kate yet about this? She would know what to do..she's spent years plotting against ppl lol. I also wish someone would clue in Gabi and Rafe so they would stop being so team Nick all the time. Nick sure is making a lot of enemies..even if Will signs those docs..does he really think all of those ppl will let him get away with this? Does he not realize who he is going up against?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

shar_d
Mar 2 2013, 06:55 PM
Why hasnt anyone notified kate yet about this?
Kate's got her hands full. :makeout:

Dee-anne

Bellajewels
Mar 2 2013, 02:19 AM
Ireland98
Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM
MericP
Feb 26 2013, 10:20 PM
Will is a chump and sometimes I wish Lumi never had a kid.

Ugh.

Waste of air.

Love Blake though; he's been amazing lately and one of the only reasons this story doesn't suck completely.

TFP.
If Days wants Will to be a rootable character in this, then he needs to be the one to step it up and go toe to toe with Nick.
Even though Nick is currently homophobic, he's coming across as the stronger character- and making him more rootable in a way.
Weak characters are annoying and boring. In order to make this story more interesting and have a good payout, Will needs to finally start fighting for his daughter! Not have everyone else fight for or defend Will.
Especially since Will can't even be grateful to the people that are defending him. No matter what Sami has done in Will's life I cringed watching him sit there and let Nick list his parents litany of sins, especially Sami's, and not say a word. Both Sonny and Lucas took up for Sami, saying that it doesn't matter what Sami or Lucas have done in their life that doesn't give Nick the right to take it out on Will, but could Will be bothered to speak up? Nope. He just stood there and let the guy trash his entire family. But when Nick said something against Sonny Will certainly manned up and defended his man. Everyone is bending over backwards to make sure that he doesn't lose his child and he doesn't seem to be trying at all. He just keeps shrugging his shoulders and going "Oh well, I can't get past this so I guess I have to give her up."
Will's family has a mouth on them and his mother has the biggest one so, they don't need Will to be defending them, and Nick was not saying anything that was not true. So, it is not much Will could say in there defence, especially Sami, when he has been telling her time and again to butt out and she just keeps refusing to do so.

As for Sonny, that was different because Nick was telling him, that there was no need for him to be there and it was non of his business. Will rightly had somthing to say about that. And considering Will had so many people bending over backward to help him, I did not see them giving Will any solution to his problem. He has already said, that he would give himself up for shooting EJ, before giving up his child, and Lucas and Sonny said, no way. He even suggested it again to Nick, but Nick was prepared, and his arguement against that was sound.

Nick won that round and I loved every minute of it.
Edited by Dee-anne, Mar 2 2013, 07:41 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

I agree about Will, his wimpiness is starting to become very noticeable. How could the kid who blackmailed EJ DiMera last year allow himself to be bullied by his own cousin? He sure did a 180 in personality since then!

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the fact that Blake Berris came in and starting owning things, but Chandler Massey doesn't appear to be as into his character as he was this time last year. I could totally be wrong, but it just seems to me like CM is just forcing it these days, because Berris and Freddie Smith appear to be acting circles around him! Again, that could only be because Will is being written as such a wimp.

Bellajewels

ladyofthelake
Mar 2 2013, 06:20 PM
Bellajewels
Mar 2 2013, 02:25 AM
azrial1
Heck, he should have just taken advantage of the things that EJ put at his disposal like the lawyer. EJ was right there, without even having to be asked, ready to do whatever Will needed but because EJ is with Sami Will refused to even consider it.
Does the writing even reflect that EJ is a lawyer anymore? His race car driving days sure disappeared quickly.
Yeah, it does. It was mentioned on Friday when Nick had EJ look over the paperwork to make sure that everything checked out. The only reason that EJ didn't represent Will in this whole thing is because a) he's too close to the situation so there's a conflict of interest and b) he doesn't specialize in family law. But I think that he would have loved to be Will's attorney.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply