Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick's true motives revealed; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:38 PM (10,783 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Mar 1 2013, 01:25 PM
Reposting what I said in another thread:

I think Will is so reluctant to fully accept that Nick is not only a raging homophobe but certfiably insane because he can't even fathom dealing with that reality. Think about it. Irregardless of what he thinks of Nick, his baby mama is currently in love with the whack job, intends to marry him and have him co-parent their child. The knowledge that this bastard is not only actively thwarting your every move, but also actively trying to turn your child's mother against you (and eventually your own child too) is probably too much for Will to bear at the moment.

He also knows that once he openly acknowledges this, there will be no stopping that freight train that is his mother. And throw in Lucas, EJ, Kate, Marlena, Roman, etc... It will be like the Hatfields vs. The McCoys. There will be absolutely NO WAY to avoid the utter cluster f@&k that will be the custody battle. And for someone who grew up in the middle of it, I'm sure subconsciously he just wants to avoid that like the plague.

But soon enough, he'll realize there is no way around it. Will needs to get angry enough to want to DESTROY Nick before he's ready to throw down. He'll get there soon enough.
Great post. Totally agree.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

charliexvx
Mar 1 2013, 09:55 PM
i wanted will to stand up to nick but i dont think he needs to. will is like sami in many ways except he is not as intense as she is but he is also like lucas is calm until pushed . the thing is though what nick fails to realize is who hes actually up against here. in his case he was an adult in wills case he was a minor child, who shot ej in the knee he didnt klill him and since ej never pressed charges against him even though he could have at any time i think should he find out what nick is doing he will counter with either a very believable story of a second shot being that of lucas gun that hit him, and a stray bullet from wills meaning will did nothing and lucas paid for the crime, i believe theyd be on board for something like that, sami lucas and will. this thing gabi and chad signed th9ough is stupid, chad goes to jail if he talks about gabis involvement?? chad wasnt involved at all in it he was looking for melanie...i sure hope someone comes to their sences about that thing there..gabi needs to pay and i think it will be proven thatnick is in no way rehabilitated, gabi is in no wau mother material and sonny and will should raise his baby
That would be a good solution.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply