Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick's true motives revealed; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 09:38 PM (12,829 Views)
nanasmiles

I thought Will was talked out of signing away his rights. And I thought that Gabi begins getting suspicious of Nick and Nick goes off the deep end eventually. Oh, well. I want to see the fight between Nick and Sami turn into the battle royale between Will and Nick. And I want Will to stop trying to over compensate for being Sami's son who is ashamed of her, admit she and Lucas were right about Nick all along, and finally grow some. I would prefer they be brass or iron when they grow, but at the least I want him to GROW SOME!!!!!Why can't he turn on Nick like he has so many times turned on his mother and dad. Why can't the writers make him grow up, finally?!?!?! Will has someone to be a man for (his daughter) and he can't even do it for her???? These writers are just pissing me off.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply