Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John surprises Brady; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM (3,551 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about John, Brady and Kristen.

Brady tells Victor and Maggie that he's moving into the DiMera mansion. Maggie is concerned, while Victor's reaction is "surprising".

When Brady and Kristen are in the DiMera mansion together, they make love. John visits and walks in on them. Drake Hogestyn shares that John isn't happy about this, but he doesn't want to keep fighting with Brady.

John wants to talk to Brady, but Kristen doesn't leave them alone. John has a gift for Brady and has to give it to him in front of Kristen. Will Kristen turn Brady against John?

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

John needs to be "surprising" Marlena - you know, the love of his life.

And butting out of his grown son's business.

If Brady wants to be with Kristen, that's his decision. And Pappy John needs to respect it.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Say what now? :huh1:

I don't understand how a gift will make Brady turn against John...
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 26 2013, 10:49 PM.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I suspect that John may pull a soppy sad, "Think of your poor, deceased mother" argument. (Your mother only wanted the best for you, your mother loved you so much.) Maybe he'll even give her one of Isabella's baubles.

Ellie

Panda Panda
Feb 26 2013, 10:48 PM

It wouldn't, unless Kristen managed to spin it that way.

Tammy
Member Avatar

It will be "Surprise Brady... I'm moving in here too!" :huh:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 26 2013, 11:16 PM
Panda Panda

what is it, birth control?

AFaithL

nickyj12345
Feb 26 2013, 11:05 PM
I suspect that John may pull a soppy sad, "Think of your poor, deceased mother" argument. (Your mother only wanted the best for you, your mother loved you so much.) Maybe he'll even give her one of Isabella's baubles.
Maybe it's Isabella's old engagement ring. Which Brady will eventually give to Kristen.

Didn't Brady give Chloe something of Isabella's when they got married? Like some hair clips? Or am I imagining things?

AFaithL

Ok, just looked it up.

Brady gave Chloe Isabella's pearls (2003)
Brady gave Ariana one of Isabella's bracelets (2010)

Wouldn't surprise me if he gave Kristen a trinket, too.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 26 2013, 11:16 PM
Panda Panda

That's kinda weird too. If John gives Brady the gift in front of Kristen, then how can she spin it to her advantage without showing her hand? hmm. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Though after this week I was kinda hoping that Brady would be more perceptive of Kristen and her lying from now on.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well Brady is an adult,but he is sleeping with someone who is lying to him with every breathe and manipulating and John knows that,what kind of a father would he be if he just stood by and let a complete mental case do the same thing to Brady that she did to him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

This is a new Bristen vid on youtube. I had never heard the song before but I think it fits them very well!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 11:55 PM
This is a new Bristen vid on youtube. I had never heard the song before but I think it fits them very well!

lol, I think that's Bill Withers singing.

AFaithL

BalscoFan5
Feb 26 2013, 11:45 PM
Well Brady is an adult,but he is sleeping with someone who is lying to him with every breathe and manipulating and John knows that,what kind of a father would he be if he just stood by and let a complete mental case do the same thing to Brady that she did to him.
But eventually, as a parent, you've got to let your kids go. Let them make their own mistakes. And Brady isn't 17, or even in his early 20's. He's not mentally handicapped, and he's not using drugs again. He's a 40 year old grown man who is making his own choices. Are they unwise choices? Maybe. Time will tell. In the meantime, Brady is entitled to a private life. He doesn't need Dad telling him what to do. I like that Drake says John is "tired of fighting with Brady". He needs to step back and give his son breathing room.

I just say this as someone who has dated a man my parents didn't approve of. The more they interfered, the more pissed off I got. There's just something about parents butting into their VERY ADULT children's lives that brings out the rebellious streak in me. It's a "don't tell me what to do" mentality.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

He's not mentally handicapped, and he's not using drugs again.

That's debatable, lol.

And I love the hell out of Brady/Kristen, and Brady as a individual character!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

That poor couch. :shame:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Brady is a grown ass man. butt the fuck out John...

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I keep hearing how dirty the DiMansion couch is... but the only couples I remember ever having sex on it are Sami/EJ and Nicole/EJ.

Am I missing other couples who fallen victim to it's romantic pull? Stefano/Kate? John/Kristen? John/Marlena? Because I seriously cannot think of anybody else.

peaches179

Zzzzzz.

Thanks for posting.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Feb 27 2013, 12:17 AM
I keep hearing how dirty the DiMansion couch is... but the only couples I remember ever having sex on it are Sami/EJ and Nicole/EJ.

Am I missing other couples who fallen victim to it's romantic pull? Stefano/Kate? John/Kristen? John/Marlena? Because I seriously cannot think of anybody else.
Brady and Nicole. I want to say Kate and Ian, but I don't believe so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply