Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John surprises Brady; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM (3,561 Views)
nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 12:21 AM
nickyj12345
Feb 27 2013, 12:17 AM
I keep hearing how dirty the DiMansion couch is... but the only couples I remember ever having sex on it are Sami/EJ and Nicole/EJ.

Am I missing other couples who fallen victim to it's romantic pull? Stefano/Kate? John/Kristen? John/Marlena? Because I seriously cannot think of anybody else.
Brady and Nicole. I want to say Kate and Ian, but I don't believe so.
Did RoboJohn ever hook up with someone on the couch?

Because, I mean, come on - that's not THAT much sex on a couch. I suspect that J/M's Penthouse couch saw a lot more action. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

nickyj12345
Feb 27 2013, 12:26 AM
Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 12:21 AM
nickyj12345
I keep hearing how dirty the DiMansion couch is... but the only couples I remember ever having sex on it are Sami/EJ and Nicole/EJ.

Am I missing other couples who fallen victim to it's romantic pull? Stefano/Kate? John/Kristen? John/Marlena? Because I seriously cannot think of anybody else.
Brady and Nicole. I want to say Kate and Ian, but I don't believe so.
Did RoboJohn ever hook up with someone on the couch?

Because, I mean, come on - that's not THAT much sex on a couch. I suspect that J/M's Penthouse couch saw a lot more action. :)
Yeah but John and Marlena's penthouse couch only had....John and Marlena doing it. You didn't have Belle, Sami, and Brady traipsing around with their their love interests on it.

The Dimera couch has has EJ/Nicole, EJ/Sami, Brady/Nicole, Brady/Kristen, likely Stefano/Kate, and possibly Ian/Kate on it. That's a whollllllle lotta different "couples" and is kinda skeevy. It's become the communal couch.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe i'm wrong, but didn't EJ and Taylor hook up on that couch too? Like I said, could be wrong, I try my best to block out that storyline....although, it admittedly did make me laugh (though that obviously wasn't the intent!)

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

There is too much DNA on that couch. I don't think even a thorough cleaning will remedy it. It's time to cut their losses and throw it out.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 27 2013, 01:02 AM
There is too much DNA on that couch. I don't think even a thorough cleaning will remedy it. It's time to cut their losses and throw it out.
You mean burn it in acid

Tammy
Member Avatar

What ever is going to happen... I am almost positive I am not going to like it! :shame:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Bristen moving into the DiMansion- heck yeah! They've probably not even unpacked before making love, lol!

chinkybig

Geez, at this rate with the way John is acting towards this relationship, you'd think either:
1. He has separation anxiety with his son Brady
2. He is secretly and currently in denial - pining over Kristen, too.

If he's going to act like this, stay far away, John! I'd rather see Marlena pining for you in Salem rather than seeing her subjected to your asshole-ness in Salem. *Vomit*

andromeda

What rubbish. Fuck these writers.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I just hate how John has been written this entire storyline. So incredibly unlikable. I get he has every reason to be upset over this but IDK, his involvement is like working the least for me, which is sad.

I just hope there's more to him being in Italy (right?) than just "going away to think"

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 27 2013, 12:54 AM
Maybe i'm wrong, but didn't EJ and Taylor hook up on that couch too? Like I said, could be wrong, I try my best to block out that storyline....although, it admittedly did make me laugh (though that obviously wasn't the intent!)
yes they did or at least make out

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

So... John is going to catch them having sex in the same bed that he has sex with Kristen in?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

ARE WE GOING TO SEE THE UPSTAIRS OF THE MANSION?! ... That left town with Kristen XD
Edited by Mean, Mean, Mean!, Feb 27 2013, 08:05 AM.

Mason

Just get on with it already. Except for the first week of January, I feel like this story has been in stall pattern since it began.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 26 2013, 11:18 PM
It will be "Surprise Brady... I'm moving in here too!" :huh:
I wish.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I recall an EJ/Kate sexfest on that couch as well. Whomever suggested burn it in acid - ITA. I think John has good intentions where Brady is concerned - he knows just how much of a (brilliant) scheming, (funny as hell) manipulative, (bitch) bitch Kristen is and doesn't want to see Brady go through that. He should however, back off after reminding Brady of everything Kristen put him & Marlena through back in the day, then go home again to the Townhouse...if that's even still a part of the show - I haven't seen it on e-Bay...but I digress...I'm happy that John is at least coming back to Salem where he belongs, now I want to see Marlena get MAD at him for ditching her, then him get MAD at her for not trusting in them. They have a good ol' fashioned hootin & hollerin match, then when they're both breathing hard and sweating, they rip each others clothes off and make up for lost time.

hops
Member Avatar

I'm just so disappointed in how they moved John out of Salem for no apparent reason....there must have been a better and more interesting way to involve John and Marlena in this story (and involving John is stretching it, because he has not been in this story really at all....all they do is mention his name once in awhile). Bring John back to Salem...give J&M a story of reconciliation and get them working together to expose Kristen....or something else...a mystery. I actually enjoyed John's scenes with Eric before he left town and Marlena has great chemistry with Nicole, Eric, Abe...etc. Get John and Marlena both involved in Salem. I want to see more of them...not this blink and you miss them crap.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Feb 27 2013, 09:45 AM
I'm happy that John is at least coming back to Salem where he belongs, now I want to see Marlena get MAD at him for ditching her, then him get MAD at her for not trusting in them. They have a good ol' fashioned hootin & hollerin match, then when they're both breathing hard and sweating, they rip each others clothes off and make up for lost time.
This is all I want.

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 11:40 PM
Ok, just looked it up.

Brady gave Chloe Isabella's pearls (2003)
Brady gave Ariana one of Isabella's bracelets (2010)

Wouldn't surprise me if he gave Kristen a trinket, too.
Still family bracelets not a good sign for relationships longevity.

concerned
Member Avatar

nickyj12345

Nicole and Brady. Vivians got the pictures

Monday December 20. 2010
" hey old man you wanna watch". Nicole to Stefanos portrait.

Also the other great line. " ej and Stefano can't bother you now. It's light out.
Edited by concerned, Feb 28 2013, 06:52 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Feb 27 2013, 09:45 AM
I recall an EJ/Kate sexfest on that couch as well. Whomever suggested burn it in acid - ITA. I think John has good intentions where Brady is concerned - he knows just how much of a (brilliant) scheming, (funny as hell) manipulative, (bitch) bitch Kristen is and doesn't want to see Brady go through that. He should however, back off after reminding Brady of everything Kristen put him & Marlena through back in the day, then go home again to the Townhouse...if that's even still a part of the show - I haven't seen it on e-Bay...but I digress...I'm happy that John is at least coming back to Salem where he belongs, now I want to see Marlena get MAD at him for ditching her, then him get MAD at her for not trusting in them. They have a good ol' fashioned hootin & hollerin match, then when they're both breathing hard and sweating, they rip each others clothes off and make up for lost time.
No wrong couch. That was a brown leather couch at Ejs apartment.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply