Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John surprises Brady; Airs week of March 4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 10:39 PM (3,610 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 27 2013, 05:30 AM
blueskies
Feb 27 2013, 12:54 AM
Maybe i'm wrong, but didn't EJ and Taylor hook up on that couch too? Like I said, could be wrong, I try my best to block out that storyline....although, it admittedly did make me laugh (though that obviously wasn't the intent!)
yes they did or at least make out
Only made out until she found the photo of her sister marrying ej slightly off putting.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I might be alone in that I don't really give two shits about John atm. They've effed up his character so much that I really care about him when he's with Marlena. Otherwise, they just do not know how to write for him at all. They've effed up John more than Marlena, and at least when they're together, I can... admire the pretty that they are.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 28 2013, 08:00 PM
I might be alone in that I don't really give two shits about John atm. They've effed up his character so much that I really care about him when he's with Marlena. Otherwise, they just do not know how to write for him at all. They've effed up John more than Marlena, and at least when they're together, I can... admire the pretty that they are.
I totally agree! I only watch for the pretty... because at the moment there isn't much else to admire!

annie21

AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 11:40 PM
Ok, just looked it up.

Brady gave Chloe Isabella's pearls (2003)
Brady gave Ariana one of Isabella's bracelets (2010)

Wouldn't surprise me if he gave Kristen a trinket, too.
Didn't he give Madison something of Isabella's too? They certainly talked alot about their mothers in the short time they were together.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Brady needs to stop giving away his mother's jewelry.

am103
Member Avatar

Can't wait for Brady and Kristen to move into the DiMera mansion! Going to be so much fun! Wish I could be more excited about John's return; I just really haven't liked the writing for him lately.

I'm also hoping that Brady and Kristen aren't having sex on the DiMera sofa... That couch is the horniest piece of furniture in Salem! It's played home plate to EJ/Sami, EJ/Nicole, Brady/Nicole, EJ/Taylor (although I don't think they went all the way, but still) and if my memory serves me correctly, John and Ava shared some naked time on the couch too. Let's hope Days spends a few extra bucks and gives these two a bedroom, lol. Though I don't see John just walking into their bedroom unannounced.

AFaithL

annie21
Feb 28 2013, 08:36 PM
AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 11:40 PM
Ok, just looked it up.

Brady gave Chloe Isabella's pearls (2003)
Brady gave Ariana one of Isabella's bracelets (2010)

Wouldn't surprise me if he gave Kristen a trinket, too.
Didn't he give Madison something of Isabella's too? They certainly talked alot about their mothers in the short time they were together.

No. He gave her a picture frame of her mother.

rae

Forget about surprising Brady!! John needs to surprise Marlena!! Hate the way that the writers have written John and how they have ruined the chemistry that is J&M. Deidre and Drake haven't been in a scene together in what seems like forever. Why can't these so called writers give us a great J&M story? Thought that was going to happen with the return of Kristen. But sadly they used her return to destroy J&M. They have no clue how to use the talents of Deidre and Drake. What a shame and what a waste!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply