Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Video of the Q&A at Orlando DAYS event
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 11:49 PM (3,230 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Here's a video of the Q&A from this weekend's event in Orlando. It appears to have been produced by the Universal team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0YHhLMXfRc&feature=youtu.be
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

5 minutes in and I already love it. The introductions are made of win. :rockon:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Thanks. Nice video....fun to see their responses and interactions.

AFaithL

I love AZ. That is all.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I loved James Scott's riff on EJ's multiple professions. "OH YES! I forgot about that one. I loved being the mayor!"

Poor Casey Diedrick didn't say anything.

Peggy McCay - why the vest? And she was in FLORIDA, no less. Also, Peggy kept meandering and not hearing the question. She's definitely getting older. :(

John Aniston is such a freaking badass.

Ari Zucker is so charming, esp. when she answered the question about when Nicole was going to be able to keep a child. I never got Nicole's appeal until she was no longer with EJ. Nicole is a phenomenal character.

Galen Gering is absolutely charming and hilarious - I am seeing more Galen in Rafe now that he's no longer playing Dudley-Do-Right against Sami.

I really like Camila Banus too - she's seems extremely honest and sweet. (I also didn't realize her name is pronounced "Cam-ee-la". I thought it was Camilla, like Prince Charles' wife.)

Edited by nickyj12345, Feb 27 2013, 02:13 AM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I thought GG and EM were very funny. They are so much better than the characters they play. But John Aniston is just awesome! Every time he opened his mouth it was funny. He is as sharp as a tack! Makes me want to see even more of Victor.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I love James! Thought it was a great interview. GG is funny. Az seems like a cool chick. Victor was my favorite. Everyone else was sorta meh. Oh and Caroline....she's getting old.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

I found myself cringing for Peggy McKay. I don't know if it was an issue with her hearing or what but eventually they just sort of started working around her.

John Aniston was fabulous! He still has such a self assured, strong presence about him...and such witty answers!

Ari Z is so much fun. She is always the life of the party and so interesting. Love her!

GG was a lot of fun. I enjoyed his story about the difference between DAYS and Passions. "We don't get to shoot sharks with hand guns" LOL

EM is always one of my favorites at events. The man was born to be on stage...he always seems so completely at ease and engaging.

And, of course, James was so much :wub: LOVED his comment about suggesting his g/f stop watching the show for the next year or so. And Ari totally cracked me up with her "Well you're doing it now" when he was trying to salvage his answer about what he'd be doing if not acting by saying he'd be digging ditches. :lol:

deletemyaccountplease

omg az stop trying to make yourself ugly with that hair!!

love you tho

Aimikins
Member Avatar

The announcer called EJ " Steffano's son"....I would have corrected his ass lol

deletemyaccountplease

I agree i was cringing about peggy mckay too

She shouldnt do these events imho
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Feb 27 2013, 09:19 AM.

spartan
Member Avatar

Yeah. It wasn't so much what Peggy said. In fact, I thought she had some great comments, but they'd come out of left field. Bless her heart, she just wasn't in the flow of the Q&A at all.

I just love Ari Zucker. :wub:

Actually, I thought everyone up there was on point with their answers. They did well. Wonder how much they did censor themselves a bit with Bruce Evans sitting right there? Either way, that was so enjoyable to watch!
Edited by spartan, Feb 27 2013, 09:47 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah. There was a reason I stopped tweeting her responses.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I think Peggy McKay was drunk.

Camilla & her baby bump story made me cringe.

Everybody else was good.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

They're cute and you can see their closeness.

CD - You're hot. Can you speak too?
SC, GG, and EM - You guys seem like way more fun than your characters. I'd down some butter beers with you anytime.
JS - You are adorably awkward.
CB - Please stop with the gum. And wearing the pregnancy pad in public. And talking.
KM - Please mentor Camilla. She needs you.
AZ - When Days get cancelled, go get yourself talk show. I'd watch it.
PM - Go on with your bad self. I found the alternative universe you were in to be entertaining.
JA - You're obviously so over all of this. I don't blame you.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 27 2013, 10:49 AM

SC, GG, and EM - You guys seem like way more fun than your characters. I'd down some butter beers with you anytime.
CB - Please stop with the gum. And wearing the pregnancy pad in public. And talking.
PM - Go on with your bad self. I found the alternative universe you were in to be entertaining.

Oh yes...the gum!!! That was so distractingly unattractive. Cameeeeeela wasn't the only one chomping away - but she was the most obnoxious about it.

I did kind of get the impression that John Aniston was sort of sitting there judging everyone around him - and I loved it! :lol:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 27 2013, 10:49 AM

Spot on with these comments. I'm actually shocked at how much I liked GG and SC here. I almost feel bad about all the rotten things I say about their characters, almost! Loved Ari, she was great. Why can't Brady Black have a personality like EM? As for Peggy McCay, no comment. :shrug:

deletemyaccountplease

Oh yeah an az talk show would be great

james0479
Member Avatar

This was fun to watch....poor Peggy tho. Her heart was in the right place and she seemed really excited to be there and see the fans be excited as well. As much as I adore a great trainwreck (lol), I couldn't watch all of her....um, yea I'm not sure what to call it. But I love her and glad she's enthused about the show. Camilla and Kate looked fantastic. Ari is just my piece of heaven! But John Aniston .....man, that's the coolest guy on the face of the earth! He made my day.
Edited by james0479, Feb 27 2013, 03:00 PM.

La_Laa

Camila Banus, where is the respect? So annoying.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply