Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 08:00 AM (6,715 Views)
cord08

The GLOVES are back!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I love it when Marlena breathlessly says "Oh my stars!" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

What the hell is Jen wearing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

What tights are Jennifer wearing?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer, honey, what the hell are you wearing? Are you going to a go-go-? Have they built a cage for dancing in the middle of HTS?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

LOL. "Read my lips." Who do you think you are, Dan? George HW Bush? You know, that line didn't work so well for him either...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Jennifer is back on board the insecure train. Has she (or Daniel) ever heard of communication? Their problems are the definition of contrived. Also, Abigail parenting her mom as she relives her teen years is almost as bad as Will parenting Sami...almost.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how this show continues to effortlessly & smoothly weave stories in and out of strings of episodes without all the hurky jerky there used to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

UGH. This story is making me dislike Abby. Good going, show. Now none of the younger females are tolerable on a regular basis.
Edited by cord08, Feb 27 2013, 01:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

NB was not good in that last scene. Not good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

omg Kristen referenced her fake death!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Jennifer is on the verge of some self-awareness about how absurd and wrong it is to ask a man to cut all contact with the mother of his child just because of her fear that their relationship can't survive otherwise and Abigail's encouraging her to continue full steam ahead. Really?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

OMG. Marlena took off one glove!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

YES YES YES! Kristen talks about her fake funeral & being held captive!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Kate/Marlena's friendship, while nice, still baffles me considering what Kate did to Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Marlena and Kate getting along again,wow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Liking the Marlena/Kate banter and mutual loathing of Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 01:11 PM
omg Kristen referenced her fake death!
What?!?!?! That has to be an inclusion based on our annoyance of her lackluster return had ignored presumed fate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAMMIT! Even these little scenes about WonkyHairKevin between Eric/Nicole & Rafe are loaded with classic super-couple subtext. #HolyFuck
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I LOVE Marlena/Kate's friendship! More, more, more!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic