Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 08:00 AM (6,614 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 27 2013, 01:13 PM
YES YES YES! Kristen talks about her fake funeral & being held captive!
Damn I wish I could watch this show now!!! *cough cough* yes boss I'm sick and need to leave work right now!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

cord08
Feb 27 2013, 01:10 PM
UGH. This story is making me dislike Abby. Good going, show. Now none of the younger females are tolerable on a regular basis.
I have to agree....the younger actresses and characters on this show are WEAK

Perhaps the worst showing ever for this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Stop making Abigail egg on her mother's horrible ideas. Abigail should not want any child in a broken home. Lets be real.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't understand Nicole and Eric's argument. It just seems so stupid that she's mad at him for being forgiving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Kristen made a pact with the devil. Ooh, I wonder if it was MarDevil?! Haha!
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 01:19 PM
I don't understand Nicole and Eric's argument. It just seems so stupid that she's mad at him for being forgiving.
If Matt's right about the subtext, I'm fairly sure that's not what Nicole is actually mad about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"Stop messing with Jennifer's head." You can only mess with someone's head if they let you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

10 bucks says this is a Melissa Salmons eppi. At least it sure sounds like one...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Loving Eileen Davidson and them going over Kristen's history. I remember in her first interview ED said she didn't think they would mention her being held in a harem because it doesn't fit in with today's version of the show. Glad they were vague about it because we all know what happened anyway. Being held on an island doesn't sound better.

I forgot how damn boring this Dannifer/Chloe shit is. Nancy Wesley please come save this mess. Its really horrible right now. Almost unwatchable. The acting is bad all around and it feels like the Chloe/Daniel scenes are moving in slow motion. They are getting nowhere fast.

Really enjoying Marlena and Kate's interaction today. I hope it continues and we go get coffee with them, lol. I want to see what they talk about and if Marlena catches on about Rafe and Kate at all. Loved Kate's quick shot at Sami and how it didn't cause the two to get into an argument.

Nicole's reaction is so true to character right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

esp13
Feb 27 2013, 01:21 PM
Panda Panda
If Matt's right about the subtext, I'm fairly sure that's not what Nicole is actually mad about.
Oh, it's not! She's pissed that he's so "perfect" while she's not (in comparison). It's yet another great scene that's really about something else other than what's it's about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

esp13
Panda Panda
I think she's angry because he is so perfect and doesn't want to ruin him somehow because in her mind Eric being with her is a gazillion steps down the ladder and she knows if he wasn't a priest Eric would gladly be with her despite that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

esp13
Panda Panda
Her snarky comments about his vocation are an expression of her frustration that he's unattainable and, in her view, doesn't share her feelings and isn't even able to grasp them. She wants him to be a little less committed to his 'higher calling' because if he is, in her mind, it somehow opens the door for her a little bit more. At least that's how I see it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

ABE! TWO DAYS IN A ROW!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 27 2013, 01:24 PM
esp13
Panda Panda
Oh, it's not! She's pissed that he's so "perfect" while she's not (in comparison). It's yet another great scene that's really about something else other than what's it's about.
And also this. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow! Abe just shows up mid-ep at the rectory out of nowhere!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Nicole being kinda gossipy with Rafe makes me LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can't believe wow much I enjoy Rafe & Nicole as buddies. FABULOUS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Still love the Rafe/Nicole friendship. There was a time when I would have felt otherwise, but I'm glad she's not the one he had the ONS with. I don't want anything intruding on the budding Ericole dynamic. I just like these two as pals and allies.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually really love Kristen's story because it jives with everything we've seen on screen without going TOO into detail. And it makes sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love how Kristen is being honest yet still finds a way to lie to Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic