Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 08:00 AM (6,458 Views)
cord08

So Kristen went from a five-star hotel in Paris to a zero-star hotel in Salem? What a downgrade! No wonder she keeps Brady around...for the pretty.
Edited by cord08, Feb 27 2013, 01:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God. Bitch Kristen is playing this for all it's worth. Woman is ON HER KNEES WEEPING for Brady. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Of fucking YAY! It's an Anne Milbauer day!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't know how to feel. I'm disappointed because Kristen did not tell us one damn thing we didn't already know and I was excited for a little more backstory. But Eileen Davidson is playing this beautifully. She is just awesome. And its the first time Brady is hearing any of it so its effective. I'm still loving the scenes, just wish we would have gotten something new in there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

ANNE! She instantly made these scenes watchable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 27 2013, 01:36 PM
I don't know how to feel. I'm disappointed because Kristen did not tell us one damn thing we didn't already know and I was excited for a little more backstory. But Eileen Davidson is playing this beautifully. She is just awesome. And its the first time Brady is hearing any of it so its effective. I'm still loving the scenes, just wish we would have gotten something new in there.
I'm so upset that this episode is so chocked full of Abby/Jen, and Daniel/Chloe. That time could have went to Kristen and Brady!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, and it's a Rafe/Kate day, too... and there's Nicole with the side-eye. *giggle*
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I need to see some more Anne/Jenn run-ins to justify and solidify Anne's hatred. Otherwise, though watching her is fun, her motivations can seem slightly baffling. Is there more back story to explain her single-minded hatred of Jenn or is Anne just a convenient plot device?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I love how anyone can get info on Gabi when they go to the hospital. What HIPPA laws?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Yeah, I want to hear what happened to Kristen during the last 14 years while she was in Europe. Some stuff we don't know yet. Surely she didn't just sit on her ass and conduct business dealings all day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

oooh, I like feisty Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

SO excited to see Abigail and Chloe have it out in the middle of HTS. This is the only time Kate Mansi gets to shine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

cord08
Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM
ANNE! She instantly made these scenes watchable.
Anne = #CallsItLikeItIs
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I hope Nicole catches on to Rafe and Kate the way Rafe caught on to Nicole's feelings for Eric and Kate and Nicole's mutual dislike doesn't interfere with Rafe's friendship with Nicole. Though there isn't any love lost between Nicole and Kate, I can see them being not-quite-sworn enemies. How do Sami, Nicole, Kristen and Chloe stack up on Kate's pyramid of hatred?
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 27 2013, 01:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If Daniel and Jennifer survive Chloe, Nancy, and Anne I might not be able to continue watching the show live. Probably have to start DVRing it when they're on. The show is good, but they are just horrible. Chloe needs to take a seat and let Nancy and Anne scheme. It could be so good!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
This is one of my biggest complaints with the writing in general. They don't take risks, or shows signs of creativity. This actually makes me wish for the old days of demon possessions (actually not but i still appreciate them thinking outside the box), body doubles etc. I want to be WOWed not by just one or two but buy all three of these things: the story, the writing and the acting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love the actor chemistry between Bjorlin & Mansi. To be honest, I wouldn't be opposed to them as opposite ends of a romantic triangle -- with Brady perhaps? You know, Abby & Brady are supposed to be the same age, after all. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JessicaLeigh
Feb 27 2013, 01:39 PM
I need to see some more Anne/Jenn run-ins to justify and solidify Anne's hatred. Otherwise, though watching her is fun, her motivations can seem slightly baffling. Is there more back story to explain her single-minded hatred of Jenn or is Anne just a convenient plot device?
I think it was established the reason Anne dislikes her is because she pretty much can do whatever the fuck she wants at work and get away with it because she is a Horton.

That would piss me the fuck off as well...

Anne = Voice of the Fans!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 27 2013, 01:41 PM
I hope Nicole catches on to Rafe and Kate the way Rafe caught on to Nicole's feelings for Eric and Kate and Nicole's mutual dislike doesn't interfere with Rafe's friendship with Nicole. Though there isn't any love lost between Nicole and Kate, I can see them being not-quite-sworn enemies. How do Sami, Nicole, Kristen and Chloe stack up on Kate's pyramid of hatred?
1. Sami
2. Chloe
3. Nicole
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

SNARKY Rafe for the win!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic