Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 08:00 AM (6,456 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWHAHAHA at Rafe & Kate casually fronting in front of Nicole and Nicole badmouthing Kate once she's gone (which clearly annoys Rafe). lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LOL Eric just dissed Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DEAD Abe: "Do you have any experience working with felons?" Eric: "No. Other than my twin sister."
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

"Do you have any experience with felons?" "Well, no, not besides my twin sister." LOL, Eric!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm intrigued by Eric's desire to start a prison ministry and I wonder if this will tie into Vargas & Nick eventually....
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm in desperate need for Kristen to have an act-long monologue in a mirror soon. lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I love :wub2: Eric just for that statement alone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Jen and Dan are acting BEYOND immature. Maybe I should cut some slack to the other baby trio (Gabi/Nick/Will) on this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It was wonderful Dannifer wasn't on for the past few days. They really bring the show down.

Abe is on again today YAY!

Kristen used the sympathy card just so Brady would feel sorry for her. What a biatch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yeahhhh, Kate Mansi is way too good for the shit they give her. She's awesome in these scenes with Chloe, even though I was gagging through Abigail supporting Dannifer.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I so love that this show has gone back to have characters talk about and regard Sami as a hotmess manipulative schemer instead of St. Marlena Lite.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

STEFANO! Man, the show is doing a lot of late arrival characters this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DiMeraFan67
Feb 27 2013, 01:51 PM
Yeahhhh, Kate Mansi is way too good for the shit they give her. She's awesome in these scenes with Chloe, even though I was gagging through Abigail supporting Dannifer.
I agree, I don't get why in the world Abby is supportive of Dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Marlena thought Brady and Kristen were getting married! HAHAHA!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That was an odd scene to end the episode on
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Was that fireplace lit the whole time? Or just when Jen/Dan started to "heat up?" :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"I'm not getting in the middle of this," says Abby as she fights her mother's battles yet again. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Steven Williford from a script by Jeanne Marie Ford (her second in a row). Today's JMF script wasn't as good as yesterday's (IMO), but it continues her string of episodes that I find above her usual standard.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I was just think about how long ago it now seems when characters would spend an entire episode (or two) in the exact same location having the exact same conversation (that they've already had before) that would go around in circles. Today, you never know who the hell's going to show up in an episode or what storylines are going to intersect or where a character will end up before the episode is over. I so freaking LOVE THIS!
Online Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 27 2013, 02:02 PM
I was just think about how long ago it now seems when characters would spend an entire episode (or two) in the exact same location having the exact same conversation (that they've already had before) that would go around in circles. Today, you never know who the hell's going to show up in an episode or what storylines are going to intersect or where a character will end up before the episode is over. I so freaking LOVE THIS!
I feel the same. A few months ago if someone had told me I'd be enjoying this show more than GH I'd have said they were crazy, but it's happening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic