Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 08:00 AM (6,750 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 27 2013, 11:25 AM
Thursday episode was accidentally posted early on iTunes for $1.99.
When I clicked your twitter it says the page doesn't exist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 27 2013, 01:52 PM
I so love that this show has gone back to have characters talk about and regard Sami as a hotmess manipulative schemer instead of St. Marlena Lite.
:hail: :wub: :cheer: :rockon: :applause: :boobs: :chee: :cloud9: :blowkiss: :cart:
It brings me unspeakable joy everytime a character on this canvas mentions what a mess Sami is. The shift in Sami's behavior has certainly been there, but it's probably the change in others' characterization of her behavior that makes me the most happy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Enjoyed the Kate / Marlena scenes. I know it was just filler but it's nice to see different characters interact - like Abe and Eric today as well.

Kristen played Brady like a violin. She talked a lot but when it comes right down to it she never actually told him anything. Brady is such a dim bulb! And then telling Marlena he doesn't want to hurt anybody - really - well buddy, your actions speak louder than your words.

Abby is too smart to play right into Chloe's hands. I hate how that was written!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

PatNS
Feb 27 2013, 02:40 PM
Enjoyed the Kate / Marlena scenes. I know it was just filler but it's nice to see different characters interact - like Abe and Eric today as well.

Kristen played Brady like a violin. She talked a lot but when it comes right down to it she never actually told him anything. Brady is such a dim bulb! And then telling Marlena he doesn't want to hurt anybody - really - well buddy, your actions speak louder than your words.

Abby is too smart to play right into Chloe's hands. I hate how that was written!
Brady is allowed to have a girlfriend AND a relationship with his parents at the same time. And neither John or Marlena should give him ultimatums on the subject. It's what makes family dynamics interesting. Neither Brady's parents nor Kristen's father might want them together, but they are going to have to "adjust" and accept things. Especially if Bristen goes forward in their relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

To be fair, Brady was the one giving everybody and their grandmama's ultimatums. His relationship with his family and friends probably wouldn't be as screwed as it is now if he just kept his mouth shut
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 27 2013, 01:46 PM
DEAD Abe: "Do you have any experience working with felons?" Eric: "No. Other than my twin sister."
My life was restored from this!!! :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 27 2013, 02:58 PM
PatNS
Feb 27 2013, 02:40 PM

Brady is allowed to have a girlfriend AND a relationship with his parents at the same time. And neither John or Marlena should give him ultimatums on the subject. It's what makes family dynamics interesting. Neither Brady's parents nor Kristen's father might want them together, but they are going to have to "adjust" and accept things. Especially if Bristen goes forward in their relationship.
That would be fine if it was just someone inappropriate, like a former hooker or drug dealer or whatever. This woman tried to kill his mother, obsessed over his father and then almost killed his sister while trying to kill his mother again. So they get to disagree and object when he demands they welcome her in his life, and by extension in theirs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Today wasn't as awesome as yesterday, but I blame that on Dannifer/Chloe -_- . Plain and simple, that s/l is lame. IDK if even Shonda Rhimes could save it. Nevertheless, it was a fun episode.

Ericole subtext at it's best! :wub:

Rafe and Kate eye fucking each other and Nicole catching it. :laugh: (side note: the side eyes and shade on this show are MADE of win. :laugh: )

More Abe!!! :cart:

Kristen/Brady were the highlight of the episode for me. Throughout her explanation of her past, I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not... and I could tell Brady thought the same thing. She showed such a vulnerable side to her, so much so that I thought it too good and an act. I was surprised to learned that all of it was the truth. :wow: That's good writing. :thumbup:

I couldn't help but :laugh: over Marlena's reaction when Brady told her he was moving into the DiMansion. It's been a rough couple of Days for Doc.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 27 2013, 04:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love how they covered most of the questions asked (by the fans) about Kristen's departure and return without giving us all the details.

Her funeral, why no one was surprised when she turned up in Salem ALIVE, her being held hostage on an Island, and then Stefano finding her.

I do hope that they give us some more details about what exactly (okay maybe not EXACTLY) went on at that Island while she was there. That'd be a pretty interesting s/l to see
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Marlena/Kate scene were nice... odd and random, but nice.

Eric's "forgive the sinner" scenes are starting to get old. I always feel like I am in Sunday school when I watch his scenes.

I loved Krsiten's scenes. It was just enough information to jive with the history of how she left Salem.

And I skipped all the other crap lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Tammy
Feb 27 2013, 05:51 PM

Eric's "forgive the sinner" scenes are starting to get old. I always feel like I am in Sunday school when I watch his scenes.

Yeah, I have to agree. I love Days, but I don't watch the show to get a church sermon. I DON'T want to see Eric's stories involved around starting a prison ministry...or a nursing home ministry....etc.

I want more Eric/Nicole romance. That's when I enjoy him the most. Him and AZ are selling me on their scenes. Eric can sill be a "good Catholic man" and leave the priesthood. He can still be giving and charitable...and have a love interest at the same time. What a waste of GV.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

watching now, and WOW these scenes w/Kristen are powerful. And really it's all Kristen, Brady hasn't done much at this point other than be there...
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm seriously never going to be able to watch the scenes of her screaming in the dungeon again as comical....
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

WillFan
Feb 27 2013, 12:56 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 12:05 PM
WillFan
Feb 27 2013, 11:25 AM
Thursday episode was accidentally posted early on iTunes for $1.99.
Yeah, I saw that earlier. I didn't feel it was worth the $1.99, lol.
Even tho I watch it for free on youtube and instead of buying it,this scene alone would be worth more the than $2.

Sami slapping Nick and gloating about “I know what Gabi did last summer” .

I kept trying to bring down the spoiler cover but it will not let me.
OMG Thursday episode is great. Most of the time I can't stand Sami, but in this episode I love her!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 27 2013, 06:57 PM
watching now, and WOW these scenes w/Kristen are powerful. And really it's all Kristen, Brady hasn't done much at this point other than be there...
I wish Brady would have asked how she ended on the Island, who kept her there, and why. That's the only thing that kinda bugged me about the talk, he just stood there with his lips perched not saying anything.

Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

you know, i'm glad there's no Sami/EJ in today's eppi....really makes this more enjoyable for me.

i still get this first "ew" thought when I see Rafe and Kate before i become all intrigued by them.

:lol: Ann, love her.

lol, what Rafe couldn't have given Kate a heads up that Nicole was there??
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 07:19 PM
blueskies
I wish Brady would have asked how she ended on the Island, who kept her there, and why. That's the only thing that kinda bugged me about the talk, he just stood there with his lips perched not saying anything.

yeah, i guess...while i would definitely love that as a viewer, i sort of felt like he was trying not to pry and let her say how much she was comfortable with.

And I now expect a crossover eppi with SVU with Kristen and a harem.
Edited by blueskies, Feb 27 2013, 07:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

although i didn't *think* those were lies Kristen was telling, I was glad they included the scene at the end with Stefano b/c now we know that's the truth; i only had slight doubts before that that two months from now we might see Kristen saying she was on the island for a week and the guys never touched her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 27 2013, 07:28 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 27 2013, 07:19 PM
blueskies

yeah, i guess...while i would definitely love that as a viewer, i sort of felt like he was trying not to pry and let her say how much she was comfortable with.

And I now expect a crossover eppi with SVU with Kristen and a harem.
Yeah, I understood that they didn't want to give too many details away, but I still would have liked if Brady bothered to asks those questions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 27 2013, 07:37 PM
although i didn't *think* those were lies Kristen was telling, I was glad they included the scene at the end with Stefano b/c now we know that's the truth; i only had slight doubts before that that two months from now we might see Kristen saying she was on the island for a week and the guys never touched her.
I didn't think she was lying either, but then that look she gave when she hugged Brady and then when she looked into the mirror after that made me have doubts.

I'm glad she confirmed it was true at the end of her conversation with Stefano
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic