Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Contract Cast List Revealed!
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:05 PM (670 Views)
LovingDays

Julia Barr (Brooke English)
Ryan Bittle (JR Chandler)
David Canary (Adam Chandler)
Lindsay Hartley (Cara Castillo)
Vincent Irizarry (Dr. David Hayward)
Francesca James (Evelyn Johnson)
Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater)
Jill Larson (Opal Cortlandt)
Ray MacDonnell (Dr. Joe Martin)
Cady McClain (Dixie Cooney)
Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angela Hubbard)
Eric Nelsen (AJ Chandler)
Jordan Lane Price (Celia Fitzgerald)
Eden Riegel (Bianca Montgomery)
Heather Roop (Jane McInttyre)
Saleisha (Sal) Stowers (Cassandra Foster)
Denyse Tontz (Miranda Montgomery)
Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin Castillo)
Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard)
Robert Scott Wilson (Peter Cortlandt)

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/02/full-all-my-children-cast-list-revealed
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I did not expect Canary, Riegel or MacDonnell to be on contract.

Holy crap to Francesca James playing a THIRD character! I wonder what her purpose will be? A Myrtle-esque character? Doesn't Opal kinda fill that need?

I also wonder if new character Jane is for JR or Griffin? Or Zach? I'm guessing Zach will be spinning his wheels in the Hubbard story until Alicia Minshew inevitably returns. I could also now see JR and Cara ... maybe she treated him all of the years he was in the hospital? He sees her when he wakes up? LOL. IDK. Just a thought. As much as I like the idea of David and Cara, they need a complication and JR and David already have such fun history...
Edited by KMan101, Feb 27 2013, 01:16 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

So Jane supposedly isn't code name for anyone and will run a coffee shop, Jane's Addiction.

I'm really curious about Francesca James's return. I like that we have an added person in that age range. Same for Jane and her age (she looks around Griffin/Cara/Kendall age range).

I like that AMC is truly rebooting itself. It almost had no choice. We have Kanes, Martins, Cortlandts, Chandlers and of course Brooke, who obviously has ties to the original Tylers. So, I'm happy with the spread.

I am wondering where Colby is? Are they gonna pair Cassandra and Pete? I'm open to the idea but it seems ... random.

I'm also looking forward to the new JR, AJ and Miranda. I'm still annoyed Eden's only around for a guest arc. I just don't see Bianca leaving Miranda in Pine Valley, regardless of whether it's with Opal or what-not. Although I guess if she's 16-17 they could have a falling out and I guess maybe it would make sense. IDK.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 27 2013, 08:28 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Eden Riegel should be a fulltime castmember. I also want Michael E. Knigh(Tad) & Alicia Minshew(Kendall) ASAP. Colby and Kathy Martin both should be a part of this show. Liza too. Bring on Beth Chamberlain (ex-Beth, GL) or Kelley Menighan Hensley(ex-Emily, ATWT) as Liza instead of Jamie Luner. I'd also wish Cornelius Smith Jr(Frankie) & Ricky Paull Goldin(Jake) were a part of the show.

Read that Lee Meriwether will recur as Ruth. Vincent Irizarry(David) confirmed it.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Mar 1 2013, 01:57 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Agreed for the most part.

In the new SOD there was a blurb about Michael Lowry being contacted or thought of again to play Jake.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/131163_One_Life_to_Live_All_My_Children_Re_Launch_Photo_Shoot/index.html

That link has a video of the recent photo shoot. You can see the AMC cast photo shoot along with many many interviews, including some of the newbies.

So excited.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply