Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,740 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Stefano returns to the Dimera mansion

Jennifer is devastated when Chloe answers the door to Daniel's hotel room

Will is determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick

Gabi is thrilled when Rafe agrees to attend her wedding

Chad visits Stefano and admits he is considering moving back into the mansion

via jcren

Marlena thinks John has a plan regarding Kristen
Chloe drugs Daniel and sets up a shocking scene for Jennifer to find.
Rafe catches Lucas and Sami after they break into the Salem PD evidence room.
EJ tells Sami the conditions for seeking Stefano's help with Nick.
Kate wonders if she and Rafe should end things before Stefano finds out.
While Nick and Gabi are busy getting married, Vargas is released from prison.

**UPDATED 3/6**

Monday ("Flirting")
John is confused by Kristen's actions; Chloe drugs Daniel; Sami asks Lucas to help her protect Will.

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")
Jennifer witnesses a horrific scene in Daniel's hotel room; Stefano invites EJ to move back into the mansion.

Wednesday ("Gabi's Wedding")
Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room; Will sets out to stop Gabi from marrying Nick.

Thursday ("Stefano Returns")
Nick threatens Nick not to cross him again (*one name must be incorrect*); Kate wonders about what to do about her relationship with Rafe now that Stefano has returned.

Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen; Nick and Gabi exchange vows at the Horton house.

Daily Spoilers for the week of March 11th

3/11, Marlena's reunion with John leaves her disappointed; Brady receives Stefano coldly; Chloe drugs Daniel; Lucas helps Sami break into the police evidence room.

3/12, Chloe's trick fools Jennifer; Kristen tells Stefano she flirted with John; Rafe finds Lucas and Sami in the evidence room.

3/13, Jennifer confronts Daniel; Nancy goes to Daniel's hotel room to retrieve the pills; Kristen's plot pleases Stefano; John continues to push Marlena away; Will goes to talk to Gabi about Nick; Rafe agrees to attend Gabi's wedding.

3/14, Brady questions John's acceptance of Kristen; E.J. tells Sami about Stefano's return; Nick issues a warning to Will; Kate worries about Stefano's wrath; Chad tells Stefano he is considering moving back into the mansion.

3/15, Marlena suspects John intends to destroy Kristen; Sami considers moving into the mansion; Nick and Gabi get married; Eric's guest shocks Nicole.

TV Guide Previews

3/11, Rafe thanks Kate for being supportive of Gabi; Daniel's shocked that Jennifer wants to break up; Chloe asks Nancy to come to Salem and help her get Daniel back; Cameron comforts Abigail.

3/12, Stefano asks EJ to move back into the mansion; Kristen makes a confession to Stefano; Jennifer is devastated by what she sees in Daniel's hotel room; Rafe catches Sami and Lucas in the evidence room.

3/13, Stefano is delighted by Kristen's diabolical plot; Rafe finally agrees to attend Gabi's wedding; John continues to rebuff Marlena's attempts to reconcile; Chloe and Nancy realize they left something incriminating in the hotel room.

3/14, Kate is stunned when Rafe informs her Stefano is back; Brady has some tough questions for John; Nick warns Will not to try turning Gabi against him ever again; Chad admits he's considering moving back into the mansion.

3/15, Sami is stunned that EJ wants her to move into the mansion; a wedding takes place at the Horton house; Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her; Eric's actions appall Nicole.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 9 2013, 03:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Stefano is finallllyyyy back

ps i could care less about Jennifer
Edited by LovingDays, Feb 27 2013, 01:40 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Jenniwhore is devastated when Chloe answers the door to Daniel's hotel room

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Pookie
Member Avatar

Anyone else hopes Stefano joins in on EJ and Sami's plot to take down Nick. Seems like his idea of recreation.

AFaithL

Mitchapalooza
Feb 27 2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:

Jenniwhore is devastated when Chloe answers the door to Daniel's hotel room

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Hahahaha!

In other news... WELCOME BACK STEFANO!!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

YAY for Stefano finally being back in Salem and the DiMansion!!!

Chad & Stefano scenes!! YEAH MAN!! :wub:
Edited by Oak Alley, Feb 27 2013, 01:46 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

STEFANO IS FINALLY BACK!!!! Yay!!!! :-)

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

well, no reason for me to watch, it just gets worser and more boring. zzzzz.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM
National Enquirer

Will is determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick

Gabi is thrilled when Rafe agrees to attend her wedding

Chad visits Stefano and admits he is considering moving back into the mansion

via jcren
Stephano returns to the Dimera mansion.

Welcome home, Stephano.

Jennifer is devastated when Chloe answers the door to Daniel's hotel room.

:eyeroll: :offs:

Will is determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick.

Will's finally getting a backbone.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 27 2013, 03:49 PM.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Daytime
Replace 'hotel room' with 'apartment' and it's a replay of last week. :eyeroll:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

God it's so sad... You can't even say that Hope's on the backburner...because there's no mention of her- AT ALL... :shrug:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Daytime
FINALLY! Whoop whoop!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LucasHortonFan
Feb 27 2013, 03:07 PM
well, no reason for me to watch, it just gets worser and more boring. zzzzz.
i'm with you. while i'm glad that Stefano is finally going to be back in Salem & not just seen on the phone with Kristen, there's nothing that's really all that exciting going on. the whole Jen/Dan/Chloe thing is just stupid because it's just angst for Dannifer. That pairing has officially reached the "we don't really know what story to give them, but we need to somehow have them not be all perfectly happy, so let's just make some stupid shit up" stage. Will/Gabi/Nick is just going around in random circles because Gabi's still months away from giving birth.
i'm surprised there's no mention of EJ/Sami or Kristen/Brady in these spoilers, but i'm sure that they'll be mentioned when the daily spoilers appear, and for sure when the long detailed essay-style spoiler appears.
As good as the daily dialogue may be, and as enjoyable as the interactions between certain characters may be, if the stories don't progress anywhere, people are going to stop watching. Anyone who hasn't watched the show in 2-3 weeks really hasn't missed a thing - Kristen still wants Brady, Nick still wants Will away from the baby, Gabi's still pregnant, Will still wants at least partial custody, Sami's still sticking her nose in the baby situation, EJ & Sami are still sleeping together, Rafe & Kate are still together, Nicole's still having fantasies about Eric, Abby's still a virgin, Chloe is still trying to get Dan for herself, John is still out of town, and Hope is still appearing at random times to listen to people's problems and give advice. Did I miss anything significant?

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 27 2013, 03:30 PM
God it's so sad... You can't even say that Hope's on the backburner...because there's no mention of her- AT ALL... :shrug:
I guessed this would happen when I heard Peter was leaving. Sad the way they just let him fall off the screen and left her with little to no storyline.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Chad & Abigail_D
it's really quite pathetic at this point. we've gotten two little tiny hints that something's off with Bo, but that's it. I don't think any other character has mentioned him, or inquired about what might be going on to someone that Hope would likely confide in. and what's even more sad & pathetic is that when we do finally see Hope, it's for maybe 4 minutes in one episode, if that, per week.
Kristian deserves kudos for sticking with Days through this nonsense of months of barely working, especially because she doesn't deserve to be seen less than characters like Johnny, Anne, & Maxine. Whatever Kristian's currently working on better be amazing and fantastic and more than make up for this.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Feb 27 2013, 03:33 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
I guessed this would happen when I heard Peter was leaving. Sad the way they just let him fall off the screen and left her with little to no storyline.
I wasn't surprised that Hope was kinda left in story limbo after Bo left because it was an open-ended exit, but it's been a good 4 or so months now. There's no excuse for her being used LESS now than she was in the weeks/month after Bo left for California with Caroline.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 27 2013, 03:41 PM.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Now the real question with the writers... When Stefano gets to Salem, will he laugh and say "It's GOOD to be back." ?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Stefano is back! :rockon:

Chad and Stefano scenes! :chee:

Dannifer/Chloe... :facepalm:

Bee
Member Avatar

Stefano's return > That other shiz

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Could we please get something other than Jennifer finding Chloe answering a door of Daniel's?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply