Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,689 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 04:33 AM
Angie79
Mar 7 2013, 12:53 AM
Monday ("Flirting")
John is confused by Kristen's actions; Chloe drugs Daniel; Sami asks Lucas to help her protect Will.

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")
Jennifer witnesses a horrific scene in Daniel's hotel room; Stefano invites EJ to move back into the mansion.

Wednesday ("Gabi's Wedding")
Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room; Will sets out to stop Gabi from marrying Nick.

Thursday ("Stefano Returns")
Nick threatens Nick not to cross him again (*not my typo*); Kate wonders about what to do about her relationship with Rafe now that Stefano has returned.

Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen; Nick and Gabi exchange vows at the Horton house.

I do hope Sami doesn't use the same asking for help techniques she used with ej on Lucas.
my guess sami will be Flirting with rafe when catch her and lucas
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jules

Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")
John is confused by Kristen's actions; Chloe drugs Daniel; Sami asks Lucas to help her protect Will.

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")
Jennifer witnesses a horrific scene in Daniel's hotel room; Stefano invites EJ to move back into the mansion.

Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room; Will sets out to stop Gabi from marrying Nick.

Nick threatens Nick not to cross him again (*not my typo*); Kate wonders about what to do about her relationship with Rafe now that Stefano has returned.

Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen; Nick and Gabi exchange vows at the Horton house.

The insinuation that John could actually have feelings for the woman who tried to murder the supposed love of his life makes :puke: Unfortunately, seems like that's where the story is going.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Partnersincrime
Mar 7 2013, 07:21 AM
concerned
Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")

Friday ("Feelings")

I do hope Sami doesn't use the same asking for help techniques she used with ej on Lucas.
That makes sense....Rafe walks in on them tampering with the evidence and Sami decides to flirt with Rafe so that Lucas can finish whatever they were doing.....lol....I knew there was a reason for that rather civil talk between Safe this week....

but it might also have to do with Kristen and John in that episode....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 7 2013, 08:23 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 08:23 AM
Partnersincrime
concerned
Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")

Friday ("Feelings")

That makes sense....Rafe walks in on them tampering with the evidence and Sami decides to flirt with Rafe so that Lucas can finish whatever they were doing.....lol....I knew there was a reason for that rather civil talk between Safe this week....

but should some ground work for john flirt with kristen if flirt her now kristen will see he is full BS

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SocRMum1
Mar 7 2013, 07:10 AM
tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 01:07 AM
mer4santo
Mar 7 2013, 01:01 AM
Bristen. Over it. What a waste of potential with no stakes.
What you don't consider the fact that she might lose the guy that she maybe has some sorta feelings for to be high stakes?

Ugh, I agree. I really like the Bristen idea and ED/EM work well enough together, but the story itself is just crap. Maybe Stefano can create an actual nefarious plan out of it because I really am trying to like this story.
Wasn't there an earlier spoiler that their story was supposed to turn away from Jarlena and include Ericole? I haven't seen any indication of that.
Maybe KC was referring to those few days/weeks of Nicole implanting Titan files into Kristen's computer and the fallout.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brady,your an idiot.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Daytime
Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM
Friday ("Feelings")
Nick and Gabi exchange vows at the Horton house.
:shame: :shame: i know Nick is a Horton, but still. What happened to them doing it at the courthouse??

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 08:23 AM
Partnersincrime
concerned
Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")

Friday ("Feelings")

I wish Rafe would arrest her and throw away the key. He and Lucas could come by sometimes and laugh in her face and keep right on going.... THAT would be worth watching!

Clodan77
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 6 2013, 01:04 PM
Clodan77
Mar 6 2013, 01:01 PM
The only guy that Nicole had chemistry with was EJ. Sorry Sami and EJ fans but its true... As much as I like the new EJ ... i dont think it will last... You know Days...
I partly agree with your statement, EJ/Nicole does have better chemistry than Eric/Nicole and EJ/Sami but i stop short at liking this current EJ, too much a wuss for my liking.
I agree... he is some what a wuss now...but I think its only the Demaira Charm...you know woo the one you want until there yours type thing...or who knows he may actually like this person...which makes me only fast forward at times because he is too sweet and is giving me a cavity :yuk:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers for the week of March 11th

3/11, Marlena's reunion with John leaves her disappointed; Brady receives Stefano coldly; Chloe drugs Daniel; Lucas helps Sami break into the police evidence room.

3/12, Chloe's trick fools Jennifer; Kristen tells Stefano she flirted with John; Rafe finds Lucas and Sami in the evidence room.

3/13, Jennifer confronts Daniel; Nancy goes to Daniel's hotel room to retrieve the pills; Kristen's plot pleases Stefano; John continues to push Marlena away; Will goes to talk to Gabi about Nick; Rafe agrees to attend Gabi's wedding.

3/14, Brady questions John's acceptance of Kristen; E.J. tells Sami about Stefano's return; Nick issues a warning to Will; Kate worries about Stefano's wrath; Chad tells Stefano he is considering moving back into the mansion.

3/15, Marlena suspects John intends to destroy Kristen; Sami considers moving into the mansion; Nick and Gabi get married; Eric's guest shocks Nicole.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Do my eyes deceive me? Kristen scenes everyday next week?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 8 2013, 03:03 PM
Do my eyes deceive me? Kristen scenes everyday next week?
I'm for this. I've said many times that this Bristen storyline has so much potential. Just like the Wabi baby stuff, it also has the opportunity to be a good umbrella story. And now with Kristen, Brady, John, Marlena, and Stefano all on-screen, it's a great time to ramp up the drama. If they can just add in some bigger stakes and layer in some different character motivations, it could get really good.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

If Ejami do move into DiMansion, I'm interested to see if Jarlena feels the same way about that as they do about Bristen moving in there.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I actually don't want another summer of everyone in Dimansion, the last time that happened 2008 the show was horrible and the ratings were too....

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

If Sami moves to the DiMansion with Junior...what about Sydney? Will Lucas give the okay to that notion? Will Sami seperate her kids? Will - oh THIS could be FUN!! - Lucas move into the DiMansion as well? Oh my word! I'll be watching for John and Marlena, but I have a feeling this is all building up to one giant KABOOM!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Mar 8 2013, 04:52 PM
I actually don't want another summer of everyone in Dimansion, the last time that happened 2008 the show was horrible and the ratings were too....
This would be a totally different crew other than EJami and the kids. Last time they were there with Marlena and nuJohn rather than Stefano and Bristen. The idea of Kristen/Sami and Brady/EJ having to cohabitate makes me giggle. I just wish we could have Rolf back. :wub:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 8 2013, 04:54 PM
If Sami moves to the DiMansion with Junior...what about Sydney? Will Lucas give the okay to that notion? Will Sami seperate her kids? Will - oh THIS could be FUN!! - Lucas move into the DiMansion as well? Oh my word! I'll be watching for John and Marlena, but I have a feeling this is all building up to one giant KABOOM!!
I think you mean "Allie", Sydney is EJ's daughter not Lucas.

I surely hope that it's addressed if sami does move into the DiMansion. It would make no sense for Lucas to allow Allie to live in that house.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Daytime
Mar 8 2013, 02:47 PM

3/11, Marlena's reunion with John leaves her disappointed; Brady receives Stefano coldly; Chloe drugs Daniel; Lucas helps Sami break into the police evidence room.

3/12, Chloe's trick fools Jennifer; Kristen tells Stefano she flirted with John; Rafe finds Lucas and Sami in the evidence room.

3/13, Jennifer confronts Daniel; Nancy goes to Daniel's hotel room to retrieve the pills; Kristen's plot pleases Stefano; John continues to push Marlena away; Will goes to talk to Gabi about Nick; Rafe agrees to attend Gabi's wedding.

3/14, Brady questions John's acceptance of Kristen; E.J. tells Sami about Stefano's return; Nick issues a warning to Will; Kate worries about Stefano's wrath; Chad tells Stefano he is considering moving back into the mansion.

3/15, Marlena suspects John intends to destroy Kristen; Sami considers moving into the mansion; Nick and Gabi get married; Eric's guest shocks Nicole.
You know...if they were going to write Ejami as totally rootable then why can't she just move in on her own accord...but every damn time they do this couple they go about it the same way. There is always a reason why they move into the mansion, it's never out of her own accord...it's just getting stupid and I don't think it works for the couple in the long run.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Panda Panda
Mar 8 2013, 05:01 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Mar 8 2013, 04:54 PM
I think you mean "Allie", Sydney is EJ's daughter not Lucas.

I surely hope that it's addressed if sami does move into the DiMansion. It would make no sense for Lucas to allow Allie to live in that house.
why would it be addressed? Lucas moved to fucking HK, came back for Alice's memorial and only slightly expressed dismay at where Allie was living, as Sami had just moved herself and the cubs into the Mansion.....frankly if anything they should have continued Lumi/Ejami after the cliffhanger, but TomSell inserted Rafe back in....Lucas suing for custody of Allie right after Sami abandoned her kids to go on the run with Ej was a win/win storyline...but obviously as per TomSell's agenda, we couldn't have that, had to go back to the 'success' of the Safe/Ejami triangle.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Mar 8 2013, 05:07 PM
Daytime
Mar 8 2013, 02:47 PM

You know...if they were going to write Ejami as totally rootable then why can't she just move in on her own accord...but every damn time they do this couple they go about it the same way. There is always a reason why they move into the mansion, it's never out of her own accord...it's just getting stupid and I don't think it works for the couple in the long run.
But what reason would any of them have to move in there? They are all grown ass adults - it's going to be contrived no matter how they try to save money on sets. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply