Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,778 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I think Bristen, Stefano, and Ejami and the kids in DiMansion could be fun, at least for awhile. There's a lot of different rivalries and alliances that could be interesting. And at least with all those people living there, we should see less rumpus room couch sex.

Oh and if we don't get Sami flashing back to shooting EJ in the head the first time they go upstairs to their bedroom at DiMansion, I'm going to be bummed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

Oh this has the potential of being crazy fun, full of snark :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I think this show banks too much on the bad guys. They are entertaining but unless you're rooting for them there is no one to root for. Where are the good guys? Do they really expect us to root for Sami and EJ?! How can we root for Will when he's being such a pansy?! Sonny could be useful if he was used more. We rarely even see Marlena and John in the Kristin/Brady story. And Dannifer? Whatever!

This show doesn't know the value of a character worthy of rooting for.
Edited by Aliaron, Mar 8 2013, 05:41 PM.

Cathalina

Yeesh...ALL OF THEM in the Mansion. How unbelievably stupid!

aimees76
Member Avatar

If Sami moves into the Dimera mansion, can Kristen lock her in a secret room where we never, ever see (or more importantly, hear) her? Cuz that would be super. I would watch that :D

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Monday, March 11

Sami enlists Lucasí help to break into the police evidence room and steal anything that could link Will to EJís shooting.

Tuesday, March 12

Chloe answers Danielís hotel room door and Jennifer sees him passed out, half-naked in bed.

DVR Alert: Assuming Chloe and Daniel had sex, Jennifer runs off in tears.

Wednesday, March 13

Determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick, Will sets out to find her and reveal Nickís blackmail.

Thursday, March 14

Upon learning Stefano is back in Salem, Sami realizes she should have asked him for help with Nick.

DVR Alert: EJ knows how to ensure Stefanoís assistance, but tells Sami she isnít going to like itÖ

Friday, March 15

Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her, while Marlena realizes John is secretly planning to destroy Kristen.

DVR Alert: Nick is on cloud nine after marrying Gabi, unaware Vargas has just been released from prison.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-March-11-To-15.htm

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 9 2013, 02:43 AM
Monday, March 11

Sami enlists Lucasí help to break into the police evidence room and steal anything that could link Will to EJís shooting.

Tuesday, March 12

Chloe answers Danielís hotel room door and Jennifer sees him passed out, half-naked in bed.

Wednesday, March 13

Determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick, Will sets out to find her and reveal Nickís blackmail.

Thursday, March 14

Upon learning Stefano is back in Salem, Sami realizes she should have asked him for help with Nick.

DVR Alert: EJ knows how to ensure Stefanoís assistance, but tells Sami she isnít going to like itÖ

Friday, March 15

Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her, while Marlena realizes John is secretly planning to destroy Kristen.

DVR Alert: Nick is on cloud nine after marrying Gabi, unaware Vargas has just been released from prison.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-March-11-To-15.htm

Ok, I can see EJami, Bristen, Stefano all together in casa Dimansion in the near future, :) It will be fun, a lot of drama,lol

annie21

Quote:

Oy! There's only reason I can think of for this pathetic moment to be DVR-Alert worthy. It is so someone can make a gif of it to add to the many other pathetic Jennifer moments out there for the mocking. :shame:

Edited by annie21, Mar 9 2013, 10:16 AM.

spartan
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 9 2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:

Oy! There's only reason I can think of for this pathetic moment to be DVR-Alert worthy. It is so someone can make a gif of it to add to the many other pathetic Jennifer moments out there for the mocking. :shame:

I wish she'd run off in tears and get hit by a car, Arianna Hernandez-style.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Does Nick even work for Kate anymore? We haven't seen one scene where he going to work or anything mentioned

chinkybig

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 9 2013, 02:43 AM
Monday, March 11

Thursday, March 14

Wow. EJami scheme against Nick while having sex, then Sami decides she needs to "involve" Will's dad by making him a potential sacrificial lamb in case this plan against Nick backfires? Nice. Of course, she would have had convinced him that it is the only way to save Will's rights. WTH.

Sami asks Stefano for help to plot against Nick? Because he is the "most" evil in Salem? What's in it for Stefano? I thought she does not EJ or the kids to be involved in Stefano's lives anymore?

Why do I get a feeling that it's not exactly all about helping Will? It's always about Sami. She is currently losing and she won't have it so she is just out to win. Heck, I don't think she cares about the baby at all. Funnily enough, I think Marlena and even Kate have shown more concern for the baby than she ever has.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

3/11, Rafe thanks Kate for being supportive of Gabi; Daniel's shocked that Jennifer wants to break up; Chloe asks Nancy to come to Salem and help her get Daniel back; Cameron comforts Abigail.

3/12, Stefano asks EJ to move back into the mansion; Kristen makes a confession to Stefano; Jennifer is devastated by what she sees in Daniel's hotel room; Rafe catches Sami and Lucas in the evidence room.

3/13, Stefano is delighted by Kristen's diabolical plot; Rafe finally agrees to attend Gabi's wedding; John continues to rebuff Marlena's attempts to reconcile; Chloe and Nancy realize they left something incriminating in the hotel room.

3/14, Kate is stunned when Rafe informs her Stefano is back; Brady has some tough questions for John; Nick warns Will not to try turning Gabi against him ever again; Chad admits he's considering moving back into the mansion.

3/15, Sami is stunned that EJ wants her to move into the mansion; a wedding takes place at the Horton house; Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her; Eric's actions appall Nicole.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

annie21
Quote:

This is the most stupid and contrived thing to emerge from this stupid and contrived pairing in awhile. Jennifer really doesn't know Daniel at all, does she? I'm no Daniel fan but he's made it abundantly clear to both Jennifer and Chloe that the person he wants is Jennifer.

Also, when Chloe opened Daniel's hotel room door to Jennifer at the end of Friday's episode, it seemed more than obvious that Chloe's hair, clothes and makeup were perfect. She definitely didn't have the appearance of someone who'd just enjoyed a roll in the hay; it's not like she pulled a Kristen and answered the door with her clothes half-off, looking disheveled. Meanwhile, Daniel looked like he was passed out cold.

Dumb, Jennifer. Really, really dumb.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 9 2013, 03:20 PM
TV Guide Previews

3/15, Sami is stunned that EJ wants her to move into the mansion; a wedding takes place at the Horton house; Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her; Eric's actions appall Nicole.
Sami, the kids, E.J., Kristen, Brady, Chad and Stefano all under one roof? If nothing else, I hope we at least get some snide living room banter out of this.

Ericole spoiler sounds ominous. :scared:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

The DiMansion party sounds like it could be good. Any way they could get Nancy there, too? Jennifer is beyond hope.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

spartan
Mar 9 2013, 10:21 AM
annie21
Quote:

I wish she'd run off in tears and get hit by a car, Arianna Hernandez-style.
And when her body goes flying through the air, it lands in a running wood-chipper, aimed at the ocean (which is right next to Salem, of course...) where there is a pack of ravenous sharks waiting for their dinner. :cheers:

chinkybig

Daytime
Mar 9 2013, 03:20 PM
TV Guide Previews

3/13, Stefano is delighted by Kristen's diabolical plot; Rafe finally agrees to attend Gabi's wedding; John continues to rebuff Marlena's attempts to reconcile; Chloe and Nancy realize they left something incriminating in the hotel room.
John, you are a complete douche. Asshole.

Marlena, instead lf hanging all over Roman, why don't you call Don Craig?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Don's still stuck at the post office.

I'm thinking that John is keeping Marlena at arms length because he believes he can redirect Kristen's "vengeance' onto him and save Marlena the hassle. Which is dumb as hell, but at this point so is John.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I think John distrusts Marlena, which is ridiculous.

The Dimera mansion will become the devil's den. It may be hilarious at first, but hell and all kinds of mayhem will break out eventually.

I just can't with Jennifer right now. It's embarrassing she's behaving like a niave schoolgirl. Her daughter Abby understands that
Chloe is playing games to win Daniel back. It may not take much effort, they may have sex eventually at the rate things are going,
with Dannifer, but it's pathetic Jennifer is so clueless. :shame:

Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Mar 10 2013, 12:46 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Interesting how Kate is being supportive of Gabi. It's almost like they want to forget that Kate is also Will's grandmother.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply