Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,788 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

They forgot about Kate's revenge on Sami for the spying, getting Countess W, and being an unmitagated asshole to Lucas. Remember when she told Sami, "My guns are bigger than yours" That was dropped. Kate also lost interest in Parker suddenly too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I think they've done a good job of using Kate's hatred of Sami to give her motivation for taking a different stand on the Wabi baby. Only Wilson, Ejami and Lucas know what Nick is really doing. Everybody else just thinks that Sami is creating a problem where none exists. So it makes sense to me that Kate would think Sami is the issue and by taking a different approach, she will help facilitate a better outcome.

AFaithL

I love the idea of Bristen and EJami living in the Dimera mansion like one big happy (messed up) family. It could provide storyline for YEARS.

EJ vs Brady
Kristen vs Sami
EJ vs Kristen (rivalry for Daddy's affections)
Stefano vs Kristen (he tries to destroy her genuine happiness with Brady)
Stefano vs EJ (he tries to destroy his genuine happiness with Sami)

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Mar 10 2013, 12:08 AM
Don's still stuck at the post office.

I'm thinking that John is keeping Marlena at arms length because he believes he can redirect Kristen's "vengeance' onto him and save Marlena the hassle. Which is dumb as hell, but at this point so is John.
Panda, I love your Bristen avatar! :wub2: Damn you, John, for interrupting the hotness.

I'm glad John's back, but he really needs to focus on Marlena and less on what his (grown) son and (grown) ex are doing. I appreciate him giving Brady that gift, but now he needs to back off and let Brady and Kristen handle their own issues WITHOUT oberbearing Pappy.

And get Fauxman off my screen, too.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 10 2013, 04:03 PM
Panda Panda

I'm thinking that John is keeping Marlena at arms length because he believes he can redirect Kristen's "vengeance' onto him and save Marlena the hassle. Which is dumb as hell, but at this point so is John.
Panda, I love your Bristen avatar! :wub2: Damn you, John, for interrupting the hotness.

I'm glad John's back, but he really needs to focus on Marlena and less on what his (grown) son and (grown) ex are doing. I appreciate him giving Brady that gift, but now he needs to back off and let Brady and Kristen handle their own issues WITHOUT oberbearing Pappy.

John was out of their business for a month and they were promptly backburnered...because without that conflict, they have no story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 9 2013, 02:43 AM
Monday, March 11

Sami enlists Lucasí help to break into the police evidence room and steal anything that could link Will to EJís shooting.

Tuesday, March 12

Chloe answers Danielís hotel room door and Jennifer sees him passed out, half-naked in bed.

DVR Alert: Assuming Chloe and Daniel had sex, Jennifer runs off in tears.

Wednesday, March 13

Determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick, Will sets out to find her and reveal Nickís blackmail.

Thursday, March 14

Upon learning Stefano is back in Salem, Sami realizes she should have asked him for help with Nick.

DVR Alert: EJ knows how to ensure Stefanoís assistance, but tells Sami she isnít going to like itÖ

Friday, March 15

Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her, while Marlena realizes John is secretly planning to destroy Kristen.

DVR Alert: Nick is on cloud nine after marrying Gabi, unaware Vargas has just been released from prison.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-March-11-To-15.htm

Not that I care too much for the whole dan Jennifer Chloe tedium but wouldn't it be best if Chloe didn't sleep with daniel. That way Jen's dismay is all in her head and reflects how she can't trust Daniel. Maybe she should go back and question why she can't trust Daniel. Hopefully she will realise how doomed they are and move on.

AFaithL

lysie
Mar 10 2013, 04:11 PM
AFaithL
Panda Panda

John was out of their business for a month and they were promptly backburnered...because without that conflict, they have no story.
They were pretty front-burner this last month or so. Nary a John in sight.

I'm just way more interested in Bristen's relaionship with Stefano - and the conflict it causes with THIS Pappy - than with John-the-Pappy butting in. There's plenty of storyline for Bristen that doesn't involve John.

I'm glad John's back, and I enjoyed his scenes with Brady and the plaque on Friday (did NOT enjoy Kristen's douchiness regarding it), but now it's time for John to focus on rebuilding his relationship with Marlena. Let Brady stand and fall on his own two feet.

Hilarious photo with Stefano and Brady is matching robes. Welcome back, Stefano! Can't wait to see how THIS Pappy deals with his hatred of his offsprings' romantic choices! (EJami, Bristen)

And get Chad in there, too!!'

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 10 2013, 04:28 PM
lysie
AFaithL
Panda Panda

I'm just way more interested in Bristen's relaionship with Stefano - and the conflict it causes with THIS Pappy - than with John-the-Pappy butting in. There's plenty of storyline for Bristen that doesn't involve John.

I'm glad John's back, and I enjoyed his scenes with Brady and the plaque on Friday (did NOT enjoy Kristen's douchiness regarding it), but now it's time for John to focus on rebuilding his relationship with Marlena. Let Brady stand and fall on his own two feet.

Hilarious photo with Stefano and Brady is matching robes. Welcome back, Stefano! Can't wait to see how THIS Pappy deals with his hatred of his offsprings' romantic choices! (EJami, Bristen)

There really isn't a conflict with Stefano and Bristen. Sure, he dislikes Brady but so far he's been on Kristen's side the whole time. John/Marlena are the ones causing conflict and thus the story potential. I just wish that they'd stop with the "lather, rinse, repeat" encounters for Marlena/Kristen. It's getting old.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
lysie
AFaithL
Panda Panda

Yeah, I don't agree that they've been front burner. That was my point. They've been on, but their story has been stalled since the reveal. AKA, when John left.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Mar 10 2013, 12:03 AM
Marlena, instead lf hanging all over Roman, why don't you call Don Craig?
Word, word and some more word.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

concerned
Mar 10 2013, 04:22 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Mar 9 2013, 02:43 AM
Monday, March 11

Sami enlists Lucasí help to break into the police evidence room and steal anything that could link Will to EJís shooting.

Tuesday, March 12

Chloe answers Danielís hotel room door and Jennifer sees him passed out, half-naked in bed.

Wednesday, March 13

Determined to stop Gabi from marrying Nick, Will sets out to find her and reveal Nickís blackmail.

Thursday, March 14

Upon learning Stefano is back in Salem, Sami realizes she should have asked him for help with Nick.

DVR Alert: EJ knows how to ensure Stefanoís assistance, but tells Sami she isnít going to like itÖ

Friday, March 15

Brady tells Kristen he believes John still has feelings for her, while Marlena realizes John is secretly planning to destroy Kristen.

DVR Alert: Nick is on cloud nine after marrying Gabi, unaware Vargas has just been released from prison.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-March-11-To-15.htm

Not that I care too much for the whole dan Jennifer Chloe tedium but wouldn't it be best if Chloe didn't sleep with daniel. That way Jen's dismay is all in her head and reflects how she can't trust Daniel. Maybe she should go back and question why she can't trust Daniel. Hopefully she will realise how doomed they are and move on.
THIS! IMO Jennifer doesn't trust Daniel. She treats him like he hasn't a clue about who or what he wants, and she also remembers the past history with
other women. She needs to stop being reactive to Chloe's schemes, and start reassessing their relationship. It's some serious issues that need to be addressed.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Mar 10 2013, 04:34 PM
AFaithL
lysie
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

There really isn't a conflict with Stefano and Bristen. Sure, he dislikes Brady but so far he's been on Kristen's side the whole time. John/Marlena are the ones causing conflict and thus the story potential. I just wish that they'd stop with the "lather, rinse, repeat" encounters for Marlena/Kristen. It's getting old.
And this is where I hope to see a storyline change in the Kristen/Stefano relationship. Kristen loves Steffie, but eventually I want to see Kristen v Stefano over Kristen's evolving feelings for Brady. Like a horrified Stefano trying to destroy his daughter's happiness..... just like a horrified Stefano trying to destroy EJ's happiness. I agree it's not playing out that way now, because Kristen is focused on revenge and Stefano supports that angle, but to me that's where the juicy story lies. Then again, I love it when the woman defies her parents to be with the man she loves, moreso than when the man defies his parents. Maybe because I'm a woman, and I'm rebellious when it comes to overbearing parents. Lol.

Like I said, I enjoyed the John/Brady scenes on Friday, but I really don't want to see much more Brady/John conflict, because.... we've been there, done that. And it makes no sense to be that John is more "concerned" with this than with his marriage. Now if he and Marlena team up, that's another story.

AFaithL

Can you tell I have a thing for rebellious couples? It's why I like Chabby, too. The idea of defying one's parents to be with the person you love has a lot of appeal to me. Those are my favorite kinda stories.

Hope had to defy Doug and Julie to be with Bo. I liked that.
I love the idea of Kristen defying Stefano to be with Brady.
I love the idea of Chad defying Stefano (and Abby defying Jennifer) so they can be together.
I love the idea of Eric struggling with - and eventually letting go of - his collar to be with Nicole.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 10 2013, 05:20 PM
Can you tell I have a thing for rebellious couples? It's why I like Chabby, too. The idea of defying one's parents to be with the person you love has a lot of appeal to me. Those are my favorite kinda stories.

Hope had to defy Doug and Julie to be with Bo. I liked that.
I love the idea of Kristen defying Stefano to be with Brady.
I love the idea of Chad defying Stefano (and Abby defying Jennifer) so they can be together.
I love the idea of Eric struggling with - and eventually letting go of - his collar to be with Nicole.

Stefano's parental relationships are so underdeveloped, IMO, that I don't find "defiance" of him for the sake of romance to be even sort of noteworthy.

Clodan77
Member Avatar

spartan
Mar 9 2013, 10:21 AM
annie21
Mar 9 2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:

Oy! There's only reason I can think of for this pathetic moment to be DVR-Alert worthy. It is so someone can make a gif of it to add to the many other pathetic Jennifer moments out there for the mocking. :shame:

I wish she'd run off in tears and get hit by a car, Arianna Hernandez-style.
I agree completely ... so sick of the Dannifer... gotta get Jenn a new job outta Salem OR hit by car would be nice lol :blulaugh:

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Am I the only one that doesn't find any of these dvr alerts worthy of alerting my dvr?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Don't get people calling Jennifer a whore, when Chloe is the lying, conniving, drugging, and quite literally and figuratively a whore, slut, bitch and conniver! I've about had enough of the Jennifer hating. THANK GOD Nadia Bjorlin leaves next month as bitch whore Chloe and taking her fat bitch of a mother Nancy with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't mind if Daniel left with the two bitches though lol. DAYS needs a new writer to bring Matt Ashford back as Jack and reunite Jack and Jenn and give them a good story! Also let's axe Nick, Gabi, and the Brady/Kristen mess (have Kristen kill Brady or Brady finally grow some balls and a brain and realize what Kristen is doing, using him to get revenge against John & Marlena......there's NO WAY this is love! I don't think crazy-ass bitch Kristen can love, just psych out!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Mar 12 2013, 11:33 AM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Maybe because she couldn't wait a hot second after her husband died to jump back into bed with the sleaze?

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/03/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-march-14-15/

Getting crowded.

Elvis makes Sami furious when he finally tips her off that his father is back in town. The fury is not for the reasons that he was expecting though. Samanther is actually angry because she wishes she could have turned to her familyís old arch enemy for help with Nick sooner. EJ explains that there is only one thing that will guarantee his fatherís help.

Over at Casa DiMera, Brady admits to Kristen that he thinks his father has lingering feelings for her. But, whatever they are, they might be a long way from love.

And Nicole isnít happy to learn another man will be moving into her territory. But once she sets her eyes on him, she may change her mind.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 12 2013, 11:29 AM
Don't get people calling Jennifer a whore, when Chloe is the lying, conniving, drugging, and quite literally and figuratively a whore, slut, bitch and conniver! I've about had enough of the Jennifer hating. THANK GOD Nadia Bjorlin leaves next month as bitch whore Chloe and taking her fat bitch of a mother Nancy with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't mind if Daniel left with the two bitches though lol. DAYS needs a new writer to bring Matt Ashford back as Jack and reunite Jack and Jenn and give them a good story! Also let's axe Nick, Gabi, and the Brady/Kristen mess (have Kristen kill Brady or Brady finally grow some balls and a brain and realize what Kristen is doing, using him to get revenge against John & Marlena......there's NO WAY this is love! I don't think crazy-ass bitch Kristen can love, just psych out!
OK

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply