Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,844 Views)
AFaithL

Give me a fucking break. John has no "lingering feelings" for Kristen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 13 2013, 09:10 PM
IA all I have seen from John is pity and disgust.

lysie
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Mar 13 2013, 09:12 PM
AFaithL
IA all I have seen from John is pity and disgust.
To be fair, those are feelings too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
To be fair, it's Brady who thinks it. The same man who just moved into the mansion where the woman he's screwing lock his mother in a secret room, almost killed his beloved little sister while actually trying to kill his mother. He's living under the roof with the monster who brainwashed his father, gave him a name that didn't belong to him, tortured him, forced him to eat poisoned soup, tried to murder him, kidnapped his mother on more occasions that he's able to count to, locked her in a cage, caused her to become possessed, shot her husbands, kidnapped her children (his step-siblings) and that's just in the span of a decade. There's a whole other 15 years to go. This is Brady. Pretty much just go with 'I hear it and assume the opposite is true'.

quesla

The Room Stops
Mar 14 2013, 10:08 AM
AFaithL
To be fair, it's Brady who thinks it. The same man who just moved into the mansion where the woman he's screwing lock his mother in a secret room, almost killed his beloved little sister while actually trying to kill his mother. He's living under the roof with the monster who brainwashed his father, gave him a name that didn't belong to him, tortured him, forced him to eat poisoned soup, tried to murder him, kidnapped his mother on more occasions that he's able to count to, locked her in a cage, caused her to become possessed, shot her husbands, kidnapped her children (his step-siblings) and that's just in the span of a decade. There's a whole other 15 years to go. This is Brady. Pretty much just go with 'I hear it and assume the opposite is true'.
:hail: :cheers: spot on

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply