Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,492 Views)
restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Glad to see Stefano is coming back, I just hope they can make him interesting, and someone to be intimidated by.

I can't finagle one iota of givashit over Dannifer. At this point I want them both dead.

Chad who? He comes out of the coffee shop?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I am really hoping Nick makes a wrong move towards Sonny. I want to see Uncle Vic own him. It would also be kind of nice to see Victor, Sami, and Kate all on the same side for this one issue.

I just think Nick needs to he completely destroyed for his actions (and obvious issues). I've always wanted to see Will and Sami plotting together, except with actual results.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Stefano!!!!

Hope is the new Roman.

Chloe is the new Henderson/Harold. Always answering doors.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Meh. It all sounds sucktastic. I'll keep following on Twitter & letting TPTB at NBC & Sony know it...they really don't like the fact that the show can be followed (SSDD anyone?) without being watched...no ad revenue from me!

JoeBucs32

Where is a storyline for Hope?? And what was the "major" storyline for Kate -- sleeping with Rafe???

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I'm dying to know what the fuck Dannifer is doing still sticking around in May so I can know when I can bother to not set my DVR from now until then. They're three months ahead? God.

am103
Member Avatar

Ugh, really sick of Chloe opening the door to Jennifer. Something a little more creative, please? This has been done to death with these two!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

JoeBucs32
Feb 28 2013, 12:44 PM
Where is a storyline for Hope?? And what was the "major" storyline for Kate -- sleeping with Rafe???
this to the nth degree!! Both Kristian & Lauren deserve a hell of a lot more than they're getting.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Where is Hope...has she ever been on the backburner this long before?

KA seems to be working everyday if you count her tweets..where is her storyline?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I really don't think Hope is getting a storyline. She's going to be working more as a cop in this "Vargas" story and she will be slightly involved in the rest of the Nick/Gabi/Will etc. baby story. She will continue to be a sounding board. Kristian Alfonso had to know she was signing up for this when she re-signed. I think this is probably her last year and she'll be gone until the 50th.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Feb 28 2013, 04:53 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Its a shame that they can't think of anything for Hope to do other than being a sounding board for everyone else and a cop once a month. The way they choose to have Bo exit was just horrible and pretty much a death blow to the character of Hope.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2013, 04:50 PM

KA seems to be working everyday if you count her tweets..where is her storyline?
appearing on our screens in 3 months?! and no, she's never been this badly backburnered or for this long. There have been months in the past when she & Peter have only been on 4-5 times, but this is the second or third month in a row she's been averaging one single 4-5 min appearance a week. :shame:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2013, 04:50 PM

I'm starting to think she just goes to the Days studio to use the gym.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

am103
Feb 28 2013, 03:31 PM
Ugh, really sick of Chloe opening the door to Jennifer. Something a little more creative, please? This has been done to death with these two!
The only alternative, realistically, is someone getting sick or injured and needing assistance. So...I'll go with door opening, I guess.

It seems like Kate always has a rumored big storyline that never quite pans out.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM
National Enquirer

Stefano returns to the Dimera mansion
YAY! No more phone chats or Skyping! :cheer:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 27 2013, 03:30 PM
God it's so sad... You can't even say that Hope's on the backburner...because there's no mention of her- AT ALL... :shrug:
I'm optimistic that once some of the current story cycles wind down, she'll be on the front burner again. I'd like to think they've just been trying to decide where best to go with the character now that Bo isn't really in the picture anymore. Kate was temporarily on the back burner when they decided Ian wasn't working out and reversed course with all of that, but they've moved her forward again. I'd like to see the same thing happen with Hope.

Jennifer "devastated" that Chloe answers yet another door is not an event and definitely not spoiler-worthy.

Yay for the return of Stefano. :cheer: Maybe John will stop traipsing around doing nothing and come home too. The way he left Marlena was not fitting of their relationship or history. I hope there was a lot more to it than his need to "get away".

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Also, "Gabi is thrilled when Rafe agrees to attend her wedding"? Why wouldn't he? He's had a few reservations about Nick but has largely been very supportive of their relationship. He may want them to slow it down but it would be extreme for him not to attend the wedding.

nanasmiles

On Hope, I hope she gets some real meaty story when Bo goes missing while in Europe. as for Uncle Vic owning Nick when Nick messes with Sonny, what about Maggie? Is she going to let Victor OWN Nick. Or will she stick up for Will and throw Nick under Victor's bus, so to speak? I hope some of the family besides Hope finally starts seeing Nick for the homicidal mania he really is. Willow, anyone? Trent? I am starting to believe Nick wasn't the victim in his prison truth. We will see, won't we? Chloe and Daniel and Jennifer just all make me ill. Mama Nancy is going to come back and go all Kate on people for messing with Chloe? Where the hell was she when Chloe was tangling with Vivian? When Chloe really needed her mother or any parent to help her? Too little too late if you ask me. I really want Sami and Nick to tangle bigtime. That is a fight I would almost pay to see. Just once I would like to see Will admit that Sami was trying to be on his side with this baby mess. Sure, Sami screwed with Gabi too much when Nick was the real problem. But Sami didn't know that nor did she expect Gabi to be dehydrated and almost lose the baby. So back off her all. Will should have defended her yesterday instead of still faulting her.

Cathalina

Sami deserves to have her behavior towards Gabi faulted by Will. He needs to be an adult...he's going to be a father soon. If his mother wants to go out and make an ass out of herself, then he should rebuke her. Also, her threats certainly have not helped the situation. Now she wants EJ to get rid of Nick forever? This will not end well, and in the end I think she will lose them all except EJ since he apparently will never again hold the Salem brain.

dockbuddy

I am giving my view, fast forward to November. Nick is murdered. Another who done it. It will be an ex con from the joint. Everything eventually comes out about Will. The writers torture us with Danifier for months. Back and forth with evil Chloe and Nancy. Fast forward material for me. I will watch Nancy for a little bit. I want Bo back. I want a new Shawn and Martha Madison back as Belle. I want more Stefano and Kate. Writers, are you listening?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply