Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,794 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2013, 04:50 PM

KA seems to be working everyday if you count her tweets..where is her storyline?
Maybe she's like Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club and shows up because she has nothing better to do? :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

Will she draw and make it snow? ;) haha

mae
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM

Jennifer ...... Daniel

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

Marlena thinks John has a plan regarding Kristen
Chloe drugs Daniel and sets up a shocking scene for Jennifer to find.
Rafe catches Lucas and Sami after they break into the Salem PD evidence room.
EJ tells Sami the conditions for seeking Stefano's help with Nick.
Kate wonders if she and Rafe should end things before Stefano finds out.
While Nick and Gabi are busy getting married, Vargas is released from prison.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Lucas! and Lucas and Sami, scheming and sneaking? Thats more like it! Lysie, you made my morning!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Rafe catches Lucas and Sami after they break into the Salem PD evidence room

Why does he always have to ruin everything? :flipoff:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

now i know what this pic all about

Posted Image

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Damn, everyone are teaming up against Nick.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

So EJ has conditions for enlisting Stefano's help with Nick.....bettting it's Sami and the kids moving into the mansion.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Mar 4 2013, 08:05 AM
they should really even the scale

Aimikins
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Mar 4 2013, 08:07 AM
So EJ has conditions for enlisting Stefano's help with Nick.....bettting it's Sami and the kids moving into the mansion.
Ugh! Your probably right!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Ugh! I hope not!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 4 2013, 08:10 AM
magicsteacher
Ugh! I hope not!
which mean proably it will happen like mot of anything of days stuff we do not want happen happen like chloe being back for dannifer lame angst

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Mar 4 2013, 07:52 AM
Lucas! and Lucas and Sami, scheming and sneaking? Thats more like it! Lysie, you made my morning!
As it should have been from the beginning!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sindacco
I'm of two minds here, I don't want Will to lose his daughter but I know don't want Nick to lose out to doofus (EJ) and butthead (Sami).

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 4 2013, 08:24 AM
Sindacco
I'm of two minds here, I don't want Will to lose his daughter but I know don't want Nick to lose out to doofus (EJ) and butthead (Sami).
i find funny they tried to sell nick as the big bad and yet they try to sell half of the time ej now as good guy now

btw i always wanted to mention but keep forgeting i love your michael rosenbaum pic

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Mar 4 2013, 08:34 AM
Laufeyson
Sindacco
i find funny they tried to sell nick as the big bad and yet they try to sell half of the time ej now as good guy now

btw i always wanted to mention but keep forgeting i love your michael rosenbaum pic
Thanks. I adore it and wish could take credit for its awesomeness. I just love MR.
Edited by Laufeyson, Mar 4 2013, 08:42 AM.

Bee
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
I doubt that. I can't imagine why on Earth he would want them all to move back into Dimansion when they have their apartments and he has been estranged from his fatha since he disowned him over the paternity fake out. I'm thinking it's more like a warning of what to expect once they open that can of worms or perhaps moving in with him is one of Stefano's conditions for helping them out. It seems more likely that it would be coming from Stefano.

No matter what, once they squeeze the toothpaste out, they can't put it back in...
Edited by Bee, Mar 4 2013, 08:48 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
I'm betting Stefano is the one with the conditions, and it will obviously be EJ, Sami and the kids moving into the DiMansion. Stefano has been trying to get EJ back in the family fold for months and he finally has something that he can use. So both Sami and EJ will have to decide how badly they want/need Stefano's help.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 4 2013, 08:41 AM
Partnersincrime
Mar 4 2013, 08:34 AM
Laufeyson
Sindacco

Thanks. I adore it and wish could take credit for its awesomeness. I just love MR.
i love michael rosenbaum too
Edited by Partnersincrime, Mar 4 2013, 08:49 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply