Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,903 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Bee
Mar 4 2013, 08:44 AM
magicsteacher
Mar 4 2013, 08:07 AM
So EJ has conditions for enlisting Stefano's help with Nick.....bettting it's Sami and the kids moving into the mansion.
I doubt that. I can't imagine why on Earth he would want them all to move back into Dimansion when they have their apartments and he has been estranged from his fatha since he disowned him over the paternity fake out. I'm thinking it's more like a warning of what to expect once they open that can of worms or perhaps Stefano has conditions if he helps them. Once they squeeze the toothpaste out, they can't put it back in...
Yeah, I'm thinking it's more along those lines too. EJ knows what plotting with Stefano means, so he probably wants to make sure that Sami really understands it too. Probably telling her that if she really wants to do this, then she can't get squeamish and chnage her mind later on. Really though, I'm surprised that Sami was so serious about her desire to get rid of Nick. It sounds like she really does want to off him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Laufeyson
Mar 4 2013, 08:22 AM
LucasHortonFan
Mar 4 2013, 07:52 AM
Lucas! and Lucas and Sami, scheming and sneaking? Thats more like it! Lysie, you made my morning!
As it should have been from the beginning!
Exactly...it should have ALWAYS been Lumi vs Nick because Will is THEIR child....not romantically involved at all is fine...they weren't romantically involved when they did the majority of their scheming and they worked beautifully back then.....Days should really reconsider what they are doing, but this show is so far in advance they won't be able to make any quick changes to reflect this....seriously we are about to enter a time that IMHO Bryan will be seen less and less...the time frame corresponds with that tweet asking for fans to help get the word out so he can get more airtime.....if anything he should be in the thick of the story, not the other way around.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Rafe catches Lucas and Sami after they break into the Salem PD evidence room

Of course saint Rafe catches Lumi :rolleyes: Good to see Will's parents teaming up to help his spineless ass.

EJ tells Sami the conditions for seeking Stefano's help with Nick.

wow does Sami actually want Nick Killed? I hope not, but thats the only reason I see EJami going to Stefano for help.

Kate wonders if she and Rafe should end things before Stefano finds out.

I hope they dont end it... kill his ass Stefano :cheer:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I don't understand why EJ would even need Stefano's help. He's a Dimera, he has access to the same resources as Stefano. I guess the only difference is Stefano still has his balls. :shrug:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 4 2013, 09:18 AM
I don't understand why EJ would even need Stefano's help. He's a Dimera, he has access to the same resources as Stefano. I guess the only difference is Stefano still has his balls. :shrug:
Maybe he doesn't have access to the same resources. Wasn't EJ planning to DiMera Enterprises legit after Stefano died? Maybe he layed off his henchmen.
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 4 2013, 09:25 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 09:24 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Maybe he doesn't have access to the same resources. Wasn't EJ planning to DiMera Enterprises legit after Stefano died? Maybe he layed off his henchmen.
around the same time ej blackmail rafe i remember ej was meeting of one the henchmen it after stefano so call death and coming alive

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
LanaluvsBroe
and he can hire another one....he should go to 'Dimerahenchmen.com' and find one....it's not that hard....lol...

I am leaning more toward Stefano demanding Ej move in with him in addition to Kristen, and Chad....he wants to have his family back together...and Ej telling Sami that if they want Stefano's help then they got to agree to move into the Mansion....

What I don't like about this is that Sami so blindly being lead down the path that will likely cause her son the most harm....let's face it....if anything happens to Nick and Gabi finds out that Will's mother was involved she'll have motive to keep the child from Will because she will assume that Will was also involved....that and of course the possibility of this Dimera plot backfiring and catching Will as collateral....Sami is going to end up regretting everything here.....and I can't wait for it to all blow up in her face.....

WillFan
Member Avatar

"Rafe catches Lucas and Sami after they break into the Salem PD evidence room."

It say after they break in,I hope that means they were able to tamper with or destory the evidence that Will shot E.J. before Rafe catches them.

"EJ tells Sami the conditions for seeking Stefano's help with Nick."

I just know that E.J.,Sami,and the kids would be living at the mansion with Stefano.

"While Nick and Gabi are busy getting married, Vargas is released from prison."

So I guess Gack gets married after all.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

gailwinters
Mar 4 2013, 08:46 AM
magicsteacher
So EJ has conditions for enlisting Stefano's help with Nick.....bettting it's Sami and the kids moving into the mansion.
I'm betting Stefano is the one with the conditions, and it will obviously be EJ, Sami and the kids moving into the DiMansion. Stefano has been trying to get EJ back in the family fold for months and he finally has something that he can use. So both Sami and EJ will have to decide how badly they want/need Stefano's help.
Yup - I have no doubt the condition comes from Stefano, not EJ.

And I think they'll do it. And if so, I really hope the writers follow through and we get all sorts of interesting interplay amongst the people living under Stefano's roof - particularly Sami vs. Kristen and EJ vs. Brady. Not to mention Sami/Brady vs. Stefano. Could be lots of laughs. :lol:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
You read my mind! Not only does EJ have those resources, Sami and Lucas have been pulling off stunts since they were teenagers without Stefano's help. Sonny is a Kiriakis with Victor's support behind him. Kate is no slouch either in the underhanded department. They don't need Stefano's help. Why the hell is Sami suddenly a Stefano cheerleader?

Pookie
Member Avatar

Sounds like KARMA is coming for Nick's sorry ass. #TeamStefano! #TeamVargas! Between EJ, Sami, Lucas, Stefano and Vargas, Nick is gonna get it coming and going (which is probably what happened to him in prison :op ).

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 08:54 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 4 2013, 08:22 AM
LucasHortonFan
Mar 4 2013, 07:52 AM
Lucas! and Lucas and Sami, scheming and sneaking? Thats more like it! Lysie, you made my morning!
As it should have been from the beginning!
Exactly...it should have ALWAYS been Lumi vs Nick because Will is THEIR child....not romantically involved at all is fine...they weren't romantically involved when they did the majority of their scheming and they worked beautifully back then.....Days should really reconsider what they are doing, but this show is so far in advance they won't be able to make any quick changes to reflect this....seriously we are about to enter a time that IMHO Bryan will be seen less and less...the time frame corresponds with that tweet asking for fans to help get the word out so he can get more airtime.....if anything he should be in the thick of the story, not the other way around.

Posted Image
Edited by TreasureCove, Mar 4 2013, 11:44 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

So Chloe is drugging people now?

Have I recently mentioned how much I hate what they're doing to her? Chloe was always strong, could take care of herself, but she never had to stoop to outlandish manipulations or schemes to get what she wanted. Well, until Tomlin entered the picture the first time (then Chloe had to plot to kill people just to hang on to her precious Daniel).

This isn't Chloe.

samwel

magicsteacher
Why would EJ have conditions, its more thn likly coming from Stefano who want his famiy bac. Fun times are ahead at Dimera Mansion.

LMAO at Rafe being in a triangle with Stefano, do your worse Steffy.

Lucas is working with Team EJAMI, good for him, better keep his big mouth shut.

All in all great spoilers.

samwel

LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 09:46 AM
tomsawyer
LanaluvsBroe
and he can hire another one....he should go to 'Dimerahenchmen.com' and find one....it's not that hard....lol...

I am leaning more toward Stefano demanding Ej move in with him in addition to Kristen, and Chad....he wants to have his family back together...and Ej telling Sami that if they want Stefano's help then they got to agree to move into the Mansion....

What I don't like about this is that Sami so blindly being lead down the path that will likely cause her son the most harm....let's face it....if anything happens to Nick and Gabi finds out that Will's mother was involved she'll have motive to keep the child from Will because she will assume that Will was also involved....that and of course the possibility of this Dimera plot backfiring and catching Will as collateral....Sami is going to end up regretting everything here.....and I can't wait for it to all blow up in her face.....
Hmm, Sami has been shown to be right, her instincts are 100% correct, I think more than anything Will is going to be grateful his mother is helping him get his child back.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

samwel
Mar 4 2013, 12:14 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 09:46 AM
tomsawyer
LanaluvsBroe

Hmm, Sami has been shown to be right, her instincts are 100% correct, I think more than anything Will is going to be grateful his mother is helping him get his child back.
Her instincts are not correct...her focus up until Nick virtually told her what he was planning on doing were all about Gabi and how she was doing this or that or the other thing....NOTHING of that was correct...but she continued to put her focus on the wrong person. Now that Nick has pretty much spelled it out for her, her shift changed but up until then she thought that Gabi was a very willing participant in this even after everyone told her she wasn't.....

She's not always right and usually even when she has been in the past, someone she cares for usually gets hurt....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sariah
Mar 4 2013, 11:50 AM
So Chloe is drugging people now?

Have I recently mentioned how much I hate what they're doing to her? Chloe was always strong, could take care of herself, but she never had to stoop to outlandish manipulations or schemes to get what she wanted. Well, until Tomlin entered the picture the first time (then Chloe had to plot to kill people just to hang on to her precious Daniel).

This isn't Chloe.

I guess it's a step up from being a prostitute...I still think Tomlin isn't very good at writing the females on this show....

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Chloe drugging people now? What have the writers done to her?!?! Smh!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Doesn't Stefano despise Sami? I would think that he invite Victor to move into the DiMera mansion before he asks for Samanther Gene

aimees76
Member Avatar

LUMI scheming together for THEIR son and THEIR grandchild!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

As it should be.

Stupid fucking show, dragging me back for stupid fucking crumbs ....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply