Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,802 Views)
Romancer66

LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 12:32 PM
Sariah
Mar 4 2013, 11:50 AM
So Chloe is drugging people now?

Have I recently mentioned how much I hate what they're doing to her? Chloe was always strong, could take care of herself, but she never had to stoop to outlandish manipulations or schemes to get what she wanted. Well, until Tomlin entered the picture the first time (then Chloe had to plot to kill people just to hang on to her precious Daniel).

This isn't Chloe.

I guess it's a step up from being a prostitute...I still think Tomlin isn't very good at writing the females on this show....
GT's women are either sniveling, hand-wringing victims, or scheming, manipulative bitches. There's virtually no middle ground, and if there is, the women occupying it are back-burnered to the point of almost falling off the stove.

As for Chloe's inexplicable turn to the dark side, I can't see it garnering support for the even-more-unpopular-than-the-first-time-around Dannifer. If anything, the ease with which she manipulates the "good guys" shows how weak they are as a couple. If Dannifer are still together after Chloe's current stint, it'll have more to do with NB's short contract than any of their so-called merits.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lonewriter

Looks like Stefano might help get even with Nick, I hope he breaks Nicks legs.
Edited by Lonewriter, Mar 4 2013, 01:35 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Panda Panda
Mar 4 2013, 01:04 PM
magicsteacher
Mar 4 2013, 08:07 AM
So EJ has conditions for enlisting Stefano's help with Nick.....bettting it's Sami and the kids moving into the mansion.
Doesn't Stefano despise Sami? I would think that he invite Victor to move into the DiMera mansion before he asks for Samanther Gene
Stefano loves having the grandchildren living there. He knows getting EJ and the kids back there will require a package deal including Sami.

Lonewriter

I hope Gabi gets what's coming to her. If she tries to keep Will away from his baby Sonny will tell the truth about what she did to Melanie.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I don't think Nick tells Gabi about having Will sign over his rights. I see him keeping this under wraps until they marry.

However I think Will goes to the wedding & Gabi finds out what Nick did & Gabi decides not to marry Nick.

Blake did alude that things start coming down all around Nick

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 4 2013, 01:48 PM
Panda Panda
magicsteacher
So EJ has conditions for enlisting Stefano's help with Nick.....bettting it's Sami and the kids moving into the mansion.
Doesn't Stefano despise Sami? I would think that he invite Victor to move into the DiMera mansion before he asks for Samanther Gene
Stefano loves having the grandchildren living there. He knows getting EJ and the kids back there will require a package deal including Sami.
Not necessarily. He could force EJ to move back, and obviously the children would visit and stay there a lot, but he wouldn't have to deal with living with Sami

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 4 2013, 02:08 PM
SocRMum1
Panda Panda
magicsteacher
Not necessarily. He could force EJ to move back, and obviously the children would visit and stay there a lot, but he wouldn't have to deal with living with Sami
Knowing Stefano, the kids will be a part of the deal. Even if he doesn't require Sami to move in as well, there is no way she will let her kids live in the mansion with him, even with EJ around, without her. If those kids are there, she'll be there too.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 4 2013, 02:54 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound good.
Lumi scheming will be entertaining. I have a feeling bickering will be involved. :laugh: That's been their thing lately.

EJ has to warn Sami of the consequences of dealing with the devil. She needs to go in eyes wide open. For a moment I wondered why EJ couldn't handle this himself. I guess what would be required to get rid of Nick as a threat (considering the clusterfuck that will happen if Will's murder attempt goes public) might take the REALLY big guns. Enter Stefano.

Kate should keep getting your swerve on and not worry about Stefano! He was not thinking about her when he was flrting with a little tart in Rome. She should do what and who she wants to do.

Chloe... yeah, I got nothing.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Maybe Stefano is finally getting a clue on how to manage EJ in relation to Sami. It's pretty obvious that there's nothing short of her death that's going to get Sami out of EJ's heart, so if Stefano's smart he will figure out a way to ingrain her with the family instead. Granting a favor like offing Nick is a smart way to really bring her into the fold.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 4 2013, 01:08 PM

Stupid fucking show, dragging me back for stupid fucking crumbs ....
I don't know why I think this is so funny but it is ;)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 4 2013, 02:53 PM
Panda Panda
Mar 4 2013, 02:08 PM
SocRMum1
Panda Panda

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Knowing Stefano, the kids will be a part of the deal. Even if he doesn't require Sami to move in as well, there is no way she will let her kids live in the mansion with him, even with EJ around, without her. If those kids are there, she'll be there too.
Exactly.

Plus - it's a cost savings to cut out the sets to both Sami and EJ's apartments by having the whole family living in the DiMansion. :lol:

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 09:24 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Mar 4 2013, 09:18 AM
I don't understand why EJ would even need Stefano's help. He's a Dimera, he has access to the same resources as Stefano. I guess the only difference is Stefano still has his balls. :shrug:
Maybe he doesn't have access to the same resources. Wasn't EJ planning to DiMera Enterprises legit after Stefano died? Maybe he layed off his henchmen.
Marco! :'(

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

EJ doesn't have an apartment. He lives on the couch in HTC along with John and Marlena

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 03:20 PM
Maybe Stefano is finally getting a clue on how to manage EJ in relation to Sami. It's pretty obvious that there's nothing short of her death that's going to get Sami out of EJ's heart, so if Stefano's smart he will figure out a way to ingrain her with the family instead. Granting a favor like offing Nick is a smart way to really bring her into the fold.
This is what I think as well. Stefano will try to lure EJ back into the fold with honey instead of vinegar. Since Sami is definitely EJ's 'honey' right now, he knows she has to come along for him to have access to his grandkids and keep EJ happy

I want Dimera family dinners and lots of them after everyone gets settled back at DiMansion! Stefano, (maybe Kate?), Brady, Kristen, EJ and Sami? Yes, please!

lysie
Member Avatar

I hate the whole concept of shoving entire families in one house. It drives me crazy with the Kiriakises too. But hopefully we'll get some other sets back.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2013, 07:48 AM
Chloe drugs Daniel and sets up a shocking scene for Jennifer to find.
:offs:

Do not want.

camera shy

I bet Sami's going to be right there in the mansion to conviently over hear Stefano putting out a hit on Rafe for sleeping with Kate since we suddenly have Kate concerned about Stefano's reaction to her love life.

samwel

LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 12:31 PM
samwel
Mar 4 2013, 12:14 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 09:46 AM
tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 09:24 AM

and he can hire another one....he should go to 'Dimerahenchmen.com' and find one....it's not that hard....lol...

I am leaning more toward Stefano demanding Ej move in with him in addition to Kristen, and Chad....he wants to have his family back together...and Ej telling Sami that if they want Stefano's help then they got to agree to move into the Mansion....

What I don't like about this is that Sami so blindly being lead down the path that will likely cause her son the most harm....let's face it....if anything happens to Nick and Gabi finds out that Will's mother was involved she'll have motive to keep the child from Will because she will assume that Will was also involved....that and of course the possibility of this Dimera plot backfiring and catching Will as collateral....Sami is going to end up regretting everything here.....and I can't wait for it to all blow up in her face.....
Hmm, Sami has been shown to be right, her instincts are 100% correct, I think more than anything Will is going to be grateful his mother is helping him get his child back.
Her instincts are not correct...her focus up until Nick virtually told her what he was planning on doing were all about Gabi and how she was doing this or that or the other thing....NOTHING of that was correct...but she continued to put her focus on the wrong person. Now that Nick has pretty much spelled it out for her, her shift changed but up until then she thought that Gabi was a very willing participant in this even after everyone told her she wasn't.....

She's not always right and usually even when she has been in the past, someone she cares for usually gets hurt....
I never said Sami is always right or even nearly, but in this case her instincts are, she had sense enough to know that one way or the other Will's rights had to be protected. She did not have the knowledge of the blackmail like dumbass Lucas and Will but she knew something had to be done. Then add to that one off center remark from Nick and she was even more on it, BRAVO SGB.

Quote:

I bet Sami's going to be right there in the mansion to conviently over hear Stefano putting out a hit on Rafe for sleeping with Kate since we suddenly have Kate concerned about Stefano's reaction to her love life.

Sami may not even care, Rafe is no longer part of her love life :cheer: but I guess the loss of life might bother her :lol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

samwel
Mar 4 2013, 06:33 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 12:31 PM
samwel
Mar 4 2013, 12:14 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 4 2013, 09:46 AM

Hmm, Sami has been shown to be right, her instincts are 100% correct, I think more than anything Will is going to be grateful his mother is helping him get his child back.
Her instincts are not correct...her focus up until Nick virtually told her what he was planning on doing were all about Gabi and how she was doing this or that or the other thing....NOTHING of that was correct...but she continued to put her focus on the wrong person. Now that Nick has pretty much spelled it out for her, her shift changed but up until then she thought that Gabi was a very willing participant in this even after everyone told her she wasn't.....

She's not always right and usually even when she has been in the past, someone she cares for usually gets hurt....
I never said Sami is always right or even nearly, but in this case her instincts are, she had sense enough to know that one way or the other Will's rights had to be protected. She did not have the knowledge of the blackmail like dumbass Lucas and Will but she knew something had to be done. Then add to that one off center remark from Nick and she was even more on it, BRAVO SGB.

Quote:

Sami may not even care, Rafe is no longer part of her love life :cheer: but I guess the loss of life might bother her :lol:
Nahhh, she thought Gabi was as guilty as Nick until he spelled it out for her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Totally off topic, but Sindacco, love your Jude St. Clair picture. Thought I was the only one who liked him...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply