Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,776 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 5 2013, 10:10 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 5 2013, 10:07 AM
gailwinters
Mar 5 2013, 10:01 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2013, 09:58 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Nicole also knows, but I'm not sure that matters.....it might be ignored by these writers.
Stefano knows, too. And the implication is that Roman and Bope were involved or could at least be accused of overlooking the cover up.

And Sonny knows now...
Oh...and T. Sort of.

Damn...there really are a lot of people who know. :laugh:
I don't really understand that implication and it confused me when EJ mentioned it yesterday. Roman, Bo, and Hope had no idea. And since they were involved in arresting Marlena it's kind if a stretch to say they were looking the other way for family at the time.
I couldn't tell if it was being implied that Bo, Hope and Roman knowingly participated in a cover up or just that their incompetence in not investigating further could create the presumption that it was a cover up.

Wow, that's quite a list that knows... Lucas, Will, Sonny, Sami, EJ, Stefano, Nicole, T, and Nick. Odds are decent that it comes out. I'd like to see Will on trial for it. It would nice to see a court case with some real stakes. Plus, it would be a natural way to provide some angst for Ejami, as I assume Will's attorney wold bring up EJ's crimes against Sami and her family as a mitigating factor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 5 2013, 10:24 AM
lysie
Mar 5 2013, 10:10 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 5 2013, 10:07 AM
gailwinters
Mar 5 2013, 10:01 AM

Stefano knows, too. And the implication is that Roman and Bope were involved or could at least be accused of overlooking the cover up.

And Sonny knows now...
Oh...and T. Sort of.

Damn...there really are a lot of people who know. :laugh:
I don't really understand that implication and it confused me when EJ mentioned it yesterday. Roman, Bo, and Hope had no idea. And since they were involved in arresting Marlena it's kind if a stretch to say they were looking the other way for family at the time.
I agree - it confused me, too.

I can only assume they want us to think that Roman & Bope were in the know after Lucas confessed and thus overlooked key evidence. At least that's what they had EJ say to give that indication.

I think the whole thing is kind of silly though because I remember the big deal about Lucas shipping the gun with his prints on it to himself and EJ intercepting the package - but now apparently the real gun was hidden at the cabin and Will allowed T to shoot it or something like that.
Who can forget...

"Bang Bang Lucas. Bang Bang."

:wub:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5KDTHvYswA

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 5 2013, 10:26 AM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 5 2013, 10:25 AM
I don't think being loathed by the respective Lords of the Manor is enough to keep anyone from living at either the DiMera or Kiriakis mansions. They both operate something of an "open door" policy when the story dictates it.
Which is SO stupid.
Sometimes it is, but I still contend it's the smart thing for Stefano to do here. Short of having Sami killed, there's no way for Stefano to get her out of EJ's heart/head/life. So bringing her into the fold seems like the best answer, particularly if he can do it while making her an accessory in a huge crime like murder.
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 5 2013, 11:03 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind if he locked Sami up in the basement with Vivian.

Vicky4Mimi

If Sami dared to move to the mansion-I hope Lucas takes Allie away from her first. He told Will to not let HIS baby girl be raised by a blackmailing murderer, Lucas shouldn't let his little girl live with one either! That could bring up a whole new story for Lucas if in the middle of all this, he and Sami are fighting over Allie. At this point though, with this NEW Sami they have going on, I'm not sure she would even fight for Allie--she might just think that's one less kid for grandma to babysit and let her go.

I don't want Nick to have custody of baby Arianna but I sure do enjoy him getting in Sami's face about it. He has her number big time!

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Mar 5 2013, 11:41 AM
If Sami dared to move to the mansion-I hope Lucas takes Allie away from her first. He told Will to not let HIS baby girl be raised by a blackmailing murderer, Lucas shouldn't let his little girl live with one either! That could bring up a whole new story for Lucas if in the middle of all this, he and Sami are fighting over Allie. At this point though, with this NEW Sami they have going on, I'm not sure she would even fight for Allie--she might just think that's one less kid for grandma to babysit and let her go.

I don't want Nick to have custody of baby Arianna but I sure do enjoy him getting in Sami's face about it. He has her number big time!
Lucas's sins are no better and he is being used as a supporting role in this story. I think the writing is on the wall for that character.

Clodan77
Member Avatar

I seriously hope we get to see some good passion from Chloe and Dan...So sick of the Dan/Jen thing... The passion that Chlodan had was amazing!! Very sexy! I dunno I see Jenn I think of an old Aunt thing ... grosses me out how they thought these two would work. Not compatible at all.
Edited by Clodan77, Mar 5 2013, 01:00 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Sad nothing about ericole:( spoilers are very vague though so theres hope

james0479
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Mar 2 2013, 03:27 PM
Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2013, 04:50 PM

KA seems to be working everyday if you count her tweets..where is her storyline?
Maybe she's like Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club and shows up because she has nothing better to do? :shrug:
If I could marry this post, I would. Lol

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Mar 5 2013, 01:20 PM
I hope the lack of spoilers indicate they want to keep the really good stuff under wraps. #EverTheOptimist

Cathalina

samwel
Mar 5 2013, 06:17 AM
Cathalina
Mar 5 2013, 05:36 AM
samwel
Mar 4 2013, 09:32 PM
Cathalina
Mar 4 2013, 08:56 PM
Sami's sound advice blew the situation sky-high, and either steeled Nick's resolve or gave him brilliant camouflage. Sami's ills of the past DO come into play because she just assumed Gabi was going to be just like her, to the point it blinded her to Nick.
Sami or no Sami, Nick was still going to do to Will what he did today.
That is pretty much what I said. Sami stomping away making threats and basically landing the girl in the hospital made it VERY EASY for Nick to be belligerent and look like he was protecting Gabi. She also negated herself to Will since why would he listen to her since she was acting like such a tool? She was so busy acting like an ass and attacking Gabi that Nick seemed almost in the periphery, giving Will the perfect time to strike.
Sami was not the main reason the dehydrated twit ended up in the hospital and Will was not listening to her anyway, since in his naive world, everything was going swimmingly :rolleyes: hell he got the threat, his father suggested Nick and he did not want to consider him and all that had nothing to do with Sami.
Funny, the doctors said stress was definitely a factor. Maybe the loudmouthed twit?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

DaysPossessed
Mar 5 2013, 11:58 AM
Vicky4Mimi

Lucas's sins are no better and he is being used as a supporting role in this story. I think the writing is on the wall for that character.
The fact that he's supporting does say anything about the writing on any wall....I can see the writing on the wall for Nick too....and he's leading the freaking story....in the end if they want to write for Lucas they will, they don't so they won't...it has nothing to do with leading, supporting or anything else.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Stefano should not give a shit about Kate and Rafe or at least pretend not to and bring Vivian back to town as his (pretend) girlfriend/wife/fiance. I would be in Heaven. Kristen and Vivian are MEANT to interact at all times. I always enjoyed Vivian and Rudolpho too. Plus Kate would totally go insane.

I really don't mind everyone living at DiMansion. I don't really want Sami and EJ moving in there at all, but I want Stefano, Kristen, and Brady in there. Maybe Chad. Maybe John until he stops being an ass and makes up with Marlena. I would love EJ to be there without Sami. Its just classic soaps. The Quartermaines. If done right it could be hilarious and full of drama all at the same time. For me Sami pretty much makes or breaks that though. She would probably ruin it by always being involved.

Who is getting married at the Horton house? I guess Nick and Gabi? Is Vargas going to interrupt this attempt at marriage?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2013, 04:32 PM
DaysPossessed
Vicky4Mimi

The fact that he's supporting does not say anything about the writing on any wall....I can see the writing on the wall for Nick too....and he's leading the freaking story....in the end if they want to write for Lucas they will, they don't so they won't...it has nothing to do with leading, supporting or anything else.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I will admit I thought Lucas was DOA a couple months ago when Sami was obviously not even remotely giving a shit about him and choosing between Rafe and EJ. Now I see a little bit of hope for Lucas. I just wish there was a female on canvas that fit in with him. They need to bring someone in. Lucas/Nicole/Eric can work, but really just as a Nicole using Lucas to make Eric jealous storyline. Lucas has already been put through the ringer so bring someone on and see what happens.

ges
Member Avatar

spartan
Mar 4 2013, 04:36 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 4 2013, 09:24 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Mar 4 2013, 09:18 AM
I don't understand why EJ would even need Stefano's help. He's a Dimera, he has access to the same resources as Stefano. I guess the only difference is Stefano still has his balls. :shrug:
Maybe he doesn't have access to the same resources. Wasn't EJ planning to DiMera Enterprises legit after Stefano died? Maybe he layed off his henchmen.
Marco! :'(
Leave E.J. alone! He is busy polishing his nails. Enough with this makeup bullshit. And where the hell is Bo supposed to be? Hope freaks out if he goes to the bathroom without her. This is ridiculous. Was it ever explained why his mother came back and not him? Recast him and recast Philip. And get Nicole away from the not so hot priest. She needs a makeover. She is looking tragic.

ges
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2013, 12:36 AM
I will admit I thought Lucas was DOA a couple months ago when Sami was obviously not even remotely giving a shit about him and choosing between Rafe and EJ. Now I see a little bit of hope for Lucas. I just wish there was a female on canvas that fit in with him. They need to bring someone in. Lucas/Nicole/Eric can work, but really just as a Nicole using Lucas to make Eric jealous storyline. Lucas has already been put through the ringer so bring someone on and see what happens.
Lucas deserves someone who hasn't serviced the entire town. They are so desperate for cast that they have Rafe banging Kate. Yet they bring back "Nancy" because everybody was just jonesing for that one. Pffft. Fresh meat please. :soapbox:

ges
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2013, 06:49 PM
LuvingLumi
DaysPossessed
Vicky4Mimi

The fact that he's supporting does not say anything about the writing on any wall....I can see the writing on the wall for Nick too....and he's leading the freaking story....in the end if they want to write for Lucas they will, they don't so they won't...it has nothing to do with leading, supporting or anything else.
He can't tell Sammi where to live. Nor does he give a crap.

lysie
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 6 2013, 11:51 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2013, 06:49 PM
LuvingLumi
DaysPossessed

He can't tell Sammi where to live. Nor does he give a crap.
Actually he can. But I doubt he will. He definitely should, though.

ges
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Mar 5 2013, 01:20 PM
no chemistry with this actor. And Nicole can create chemistry with anybody. This guy sucks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply