Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 11th; *updated 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 01:37 PM (27,499 Views)
Clodan77
Member Avatar

The only guy that Nicole had chemistry with was EJ. Sorry Sami and EJ fans but its true... As much as I like the new EJ ... i dont think it will last... You know Days...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Clodan77
Mar 6 2013, 01:01 PM
The only guy that Nicole had chemistry with was EJ. Sorry Sami and EJ fans but its true... As much as I like the new EJ ... i dont think it will last... You know Days...
I partly agree with your statement, EJ/Nicole does have better chemistry than Eric/Nicole and EJ/Sami but i stop short at liking this current EJ, too much a wuss for my liking.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Flirting")
John is confused by Kristen's actions; Chloe drugs Daniel; Sami asks Lucas to help her protect Will.

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")
Jennifer witnesses a horrific scene in Daniel's hotel room; Stefano invites EJ to move back into the mansion.

Wednesday ("Gabi's Wedding")
Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room; Will sets out to stop Gabi from marrying Nick.

Thursday ("Stefano Returns")
Nick threatens Nick not to cross him again (*not my typo*); Kate wonders about what to do about her relationship with Rafe now that Stefano has returned.

Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen; Nick and Gabi exchange vows at the Horton house.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 7 2013, 12:53 AM
Nick threatens Nick not to cross him again;
Huh???

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Bristen. Over it. What a waste of potential with no stakes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Laufeyson
Mar 7 2013, 01:00 AM
Angie79
Huh???
I am not sure what name is supposed to be there. Maybe Vargas? It's not my typo.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 7 2013, 01:01 AM
What you don't consider the fact that she might lose the guy that she maybe has some sorta feelings for to be high stakes?

Ugh, I agree. I really like the Bristen idea and ED/EM work well enough together, but the story itself is just crap. Maybe Stefano can create an actual nefarious plan out of it because I really am trying to like this story.

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 5 2013, 11:13 AM
I wouldn't mind if he locked Sami up in the basement with Vivian.
If Stefano's got Vivian locked up in a basement I want her out.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 7 2013, 01:04 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 7 2013, 01:00 AM
Angie79
Huh???
I am not sure what name is supposed to be there. Maybe Vargas? It's not my typo.
I'm guessing the second Nick should be Will since Will tries to stop the wedding the day before.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 01:07 AM
mer4santo
What you don't consider the fact that she might lose the guy that she maybe has some sorta feelings for to be high stakes?

Ugh, I agree. I really like the Bristen idea and ED/EM work well enough together, but the story itself is just crap. Maybe Stefano can create an actual nefarious plan out of it because I really am trying to like this story.
What doesn't make sense is how they can write Nick so villainy (brilliantly so i might add) but can't do the same for the Dimeras. I mean they wrote the book on being a super villain, so what happened? Bristen could have been just as compelling as the baby if not more so because of the history so why can't the writers rise to the occasion here?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Angie79
Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen

Just when you thought he couldn't get any dumber. Alas, with his Passions history behind him, at least hot dumbass is the one thing Eric Martsolf can actually play.

chinkybig

Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")
John is confused by Kristen's actions; Chloe drugs Daniel; Sami asks Lucas to help her protect Will.

Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen; Nick and Gabi exchange vows at the Horton house.

I LOL'ed at these 2 spoilers:

1. John, confused? How can one be confused if he's not even thinking at all since this situation started (from the point Kristen came back to Salem till now)?

2. :blulaugh: Like father, like son.

3. Alert! Sacrilege / desecration happening at the Horton house! Tom and Alice should be rolling from their graves!!! (Well, they should have with all the countless times we have seen Dannifer make out there). Teehee.

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")
Jennifer witnesses a horrific scene in Daniel's hotel room; Stefano invites EJ to move back into the mansion.

Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room; Will sets out to stop Gabi from marrying Nick.

Nick threatens Nick not to cross him again (*not my typo*); Kate wonders about what to do about her relationship with Rafe now that Stefano has returned.

Friday ("Feelings")

I do hope Sami doesn't use the same asking for help techniques she used with ej on Lucas.

bomber
Member Avatar

Angie79

Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room;
You mean just like Nicole left the infamous twosie at the hospital? Even the writers are so bored by Dannifer they can't be bothered.
Edited by bomber, Mar 7 2013, 04:43 AM.

concerned
Member Avatar

bomber
Mar 7 2013, 04:34 AM
Angie79

Chloe and Nancy realize they left some incriminating evidence in Daniel's hotel room;
You mean just like Nicole left the infamous onesie at the hospital? Even the writers are so bored by Dannifer they can't be bothered.
Except it wasn't a onesie ..... It was a previously unheard of twosie

bomber
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 04:36 AM
bomber
Mar 7 2013, 04:34 AM
Angie79

You mean just like Nicole left the infamous onesie at the hospital? Even the writers are so bored by Dannifer they can't be bothered.
Except it wasn't a onesie ..... It was a previously unheard of twosie
Oops i stand corrected. :$ how could I have forgotten the riveting twosie discussions.
Edited by bomber, Mar 7 2013, 04:44 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

my guess

Nick threatens Nick will not to cross him again

supercool74
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Flirting")

Tuesday ("Bad Scene")

Friday ("Feelings")

Okay, the part where "Jennifer witnesses a horrific scene" made me laugh. It sounds like she walks in on a murder occuring or something. How "horrific" is it? I'm assuming she sees Dan and Chloe in bed or something. The thought just makes me giggle. Seeing Daniel in bed at all will be horrific for me. To bad I don't care about any of those characters.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Mar 7 2013, 02:55 AM
Angie79
Friday ("Feelings")
Brady believes that his dad still has feelings for Kristen

Just when you thought he couldn't get any dumber. Alas, with his Passions history behind him, at least hot dumbass is the one thing Eric Martsolf can actually play.
Brady's still 30 IQ points above Ethan.....for now. Possibly more than that. Brady's only been tricked for a few months, with Ethan it was roughly 8 of the 9 yr run.

On the other hand, maybe Ethan was smarter....he did defuse that bomb without help or directions, pretty quickly.
Edited by blueskies, Mar 7 2013, 06:23 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 01:07 AM
mer4santo

Wasn't there an earlier spoiler that their story was supposed to turn away from Jarlena and include Ericole? I haven't seen any indication of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply