Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Contract Cast List Revealed!
Topic Started: Feb 27 2013, 04:53 PM (1,610 Views)
Logan2010

Melissa Archer (Natalie Buchanan)
Kassie DePaiva (Blair Cramer)
Robert Gorrie (Matthew Buchanan)
Laura Harrier (Destiny Evans)
Josh Kelly (Cutter Wentworth)
Florencia Lozano (Tea Delgado)
Kelley Missal (Danielle Manning)
Erika Slezak (Victoria Lord)
Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan)
Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord)
Andrew Trischitta (Jack Manning)
Jerry verDorn (Clint Buchanan)
Tuc Watkins (David Vickers Buchanan)
Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan)

Full 'One Life to Live' Cast List Revealed
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

The kid that plays Matthew isn't half bad looking (if that is his picture I googled lol). I hope he can act. I wouldn't mind seeing Trevor St. John and Ilene Kristen on that list.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

100 million times better than that of All of My Children and that's even taking Josh Kelly -- the worst actor ever -- into consideration.

LPS
Member Avatar

I didn't have a problem with Josh Kelly. Not a bad list. I can't believe they recasted Matthew but didn't dump this Andrew T. He was a stain in the soap industry.

Mason
Member Avatar

Josh Kelly never bothered me either. I just always wished there had been a point to Cutter.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I like that having Cutter opens up the possibility of visits from Alex.

OLTL seems to have such a small cast but in actuality, there's still Shaun, Vimal and Rama on recurring and weren't they casting Jeffrey King (who was 'Mick' in casting calls) and that Billy guy (which I figure is code for Joey, but that's just my assumption, I'm probably wrong). I wonder if they are cast because looking at the OLTL cast list, what will everyone be given to do? Jack and Dani are related. I'm sure they'll have love interests. Tea and Blair both need love interests. Natalie will probably be put with Cutter. I'm sure Vimal and Rama are mixed in with them. Bo and Nora will probably be busy with Matthew and Destiny. IDK, I'm just super curious about the OLTL storylines. I'm kinda hoping they reach outside the box and don't necessarily rely on having to pair everyone up with someone. That could be a lot of newbies.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

ONE LIFE def needs Trevor St. John as Victor or a really good actor in the role, same goes for Tomas Delgado, since Ted King isn't coming back. Also want Ilene Kristen(Roxy), Peter Bartlett(Nigel) & Pamela Payton-Wright(Addie) to recur. They def need to bring back Jessica, preferably with Erin Torpey back. Dan Gauthier(Kevin) would be good too, as would Tom Degnan or Chris McKenna as Joey. Read that McKenna is interested.

KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.etonline.com/tv/131163_One_Life_to_Live_All_My_Children_Re_Launch_Photo_Shoot/index.html

Video of the recent photo shoot for AMC/OLTL.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 1 2013, 01:54 PM
ONE LIFE def needs Trevor St. John as Victor or a really good actor in the role, same goes for Tomas Delgado, since Ted King isn't coming back.
Why is Tomas needed either way?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 1 2013, 06:47 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 1 2013, 01:54 PM
ONE LIFE def needs Trevor St. John as Victor or a really good actor in the role, same goes for Tomas Delgado, since Ted King isn't coming back.
Why is Tomas needed either way?
Tomas is needed for Blair, and he is Tea's brother! Plus the Storyline on GH needs to be resolved where it was insinuated strongly that Tomas and Lorenzo Alcazar were one and the same. I want them to have it that they're not. Makes no sense imho.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Mar 1 2013, 07:28 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Tomas is so easily explained away since he already went missing/on a mission on General Hospital. I don't think they will bother until they know whether or not Ted King's pilot gets picked up. Even after that I don't think they will bother with him until Ted King is available. Especially if he's going to be crossing over as Lorenzo. He isn't essential at all.

I do agree they need Jessica. I expect to hear a lot of OLTL news in the coming week because the cast they just showed on Entertainment Tonight was way too small. Even if its all newbies and high schoolers, they still need more bodies.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The cast is going to be way too incestious without some new bodies in the mix.

Who will Blair be fucking? David?!
Edited by Drew, Mar 1 2013, 11:50 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^Blair hasn't had Nigel yet. She can have him.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

According to SON's posters Jerry Ver Dorn's fanclub newsletters confirms that Peter Bartlett(Nigel) will be a part of OLTL, and that Grant Aleksander (ex-Phillip, GL, ex-Alec, AMC) will be as well. I predit Grant's role will be a new love interest for Blair, hopefully not a recast for Kevin (as some are speculating on SON) or anyone else.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hoping Erin Torpey returns as Jessica. If not, maybe Martha Madison (ex-Belle, DAYS) could take over.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

What!! I need evidence of this Grant Aleksander news. That would be HUGE. I have wanted him on DAYS as the new Mike Horton for years now (courtesy of Jamey Giddens wishful castings). He would be FIRE with KDP or really anyone because he is epic.

I don't think anyone will be sleeping with their family members, lol. This is NOT the full cast or even close to it. There's still going to be a younger group, like AMC, yet to be announced. And Grant Aleksander can sleep with everyone in the cast for all I care because he is so damn good. Plus they might have some money for some name actors from the old OLTL if Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson end up staying on GH or just doing drive-bys like Roger Howarth. They are probably two of the biggest money commitments.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 2 2013, 01:22 PM
Hoping Erin Torpey returns as Jessica. If not, maybe Martha Madison (ex-Belle, DAYS) could take over.
I'm Jessicaed out from the final years so I'm ok with her not being there for a while.

NicoleLVR

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 2 2013, 01:22 PM
Oh God no to Martha Madison her Belle and temp-Liz on GH where just awful and so one-note.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

To be fair, Kristen Storms was also one-note as Belle. Just a higher pitched whinny note.

Nate
Member Avatar

It's small :( but better than nothing!! I understand it being small due to the budget though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply