Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Luke vs Scotty Showdown
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 03:27 AM (866 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Luke confronts Scotty about the Ice Princess, wanting to know if he's the one that sent it to Lulu.

RC says that Luke thinks the timing of Lulu getting the IP and Scotty showing up in PC is fishy, especially since he knows that Scotty held a grudge over Logan's death. He thinks everything Scotty is doing is an elaborate scheme to get back at Lulu. Scotty denies everything, saying how is getting engaged to Laura and sending Lulu an IP replica, going after Lulu? Luke knows it's illogical but is still suspicious.

Genie likes the throwback to the IP. She laughs that Helena is one angry woman to still be feeling her rage 32 years later.

Laura is surprised to see Anna and Duke kissing since she thinks Anna is with Luke. GF says that Laura is jealous of Luke/Anna, she's struggling to make peace with the fact that even though Luke was the big love of her life, it's not possible for her to have him in her life anymore.

Luke is not pleased about Laura/Scotty's engagement. RC says that there are those that will believe Luke is in love with Laura no matter what and that's why he's upset, but could it just be a protective thing since he doesn't trust Scotty and he thinks Laura is making a mistake? It's up to the audience to decide.

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wkline
Member Avatar

Come on, Of course Luke still loves Laura

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Why isn't TG interviewing for any of this? I haven't seen one interview for the 50th and I sure haven't seen any interview for the return of GF. Is he not happy with the current storyline or what?

KMan101
Member Avatar

I doubt he's thrilled over it. Didn't he love the dark crap Guza gave him? I'm over Luke but dammit Laura's back and that instantly almost makes him tolerable. I hate their appeal LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply