Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 28 2013, 08:51 AM (9,839 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Discuss!
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 28 2013, 08:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

itunes recap
At the town square, Abigail assures Chloe she’s going to get what’s coming to her. Chloe lashes out and claims Abigail’s support of Jennifer and Daniel’s relationship is a stab in the
back to Jack. Abigail loses it and soon the two women get into a physical altercation just as a horrified Daniel and Jennifer arrive. Daniel pulls aside Chloe, who claims Abigail was the one who attacked her. He locks eyes with Jennifer, who is trying to calm her daughter. Nicole finds herself still unable to get her feelings for Eric out of her mind – a real problem since she’s now staying in town to help the police with the case against Eric’s assailant. Father Matt sees she’s got a lot on her mind and suggests she come see him when he takes confessions in a little
while. It’s the last thing she wants to do but she finds herself drawn there, ready to confess her feelings for Eric… not realizing Eric has taken Father Matt’s place on the other side of the confessional. Sami worries about Nick’s earlier threat to deny her and her family access to Gabi’s baby. Confiding in Lucas, she wonders if Nick has something he can use against one of them. Lucas’ mind immediately goes to the blackmail threat he got about Will. Not sharing his fears with Sami, he seeks out his son, and Will confirms Nick knows all about him shooting EJ and is prepared to use it against him if he doesn’t give up his rights to the baby. Incredulous, he asks Will if he’s actually thinking of going along with Nick’s demand. Will would clearly love a different solution but right now there doesn’t appear to be one. Nick, still fighting disturbing memories from his time in prison, stuffs his unease around Gabi. He waits until Hope is gone to tell Gabi he wants to go back to their original plan and put his name on the baby’s birth certificate. She worries about Will but Nick asks her to trust him. Later, Sami comes to the hospital and confronts Nick – but he stands his ground, saying she can’t use his time in prison against him: he’s done his time. But Sami doesn’t intend on raising Nick’s past as a way of securing Will’s access to the baby… she’ll use Gabi’s.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

OMG, ERICOLE!!!! Holy shit...I hope he hears her and it prompts his fantasies....come on!

Here is some of the episode that was uploaded to Youtube....now I need to find those Ericole confession scenes....

Lumi/Wilson & Lucas/Hope and Nick/Nick and Sami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iTshAuwLhss

WTF is Sami wearing? I don't like the grey on grey on grey....PLEASE woman....contrast....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 28 2013, 09:06 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Will Nicole actually confess or will this be yet another missed opportunity used to stall this story?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Feb 28 2013, 10:22 AM
Will Nicole actually confess or will this be yet another missed opportunity used to stall this story?
Place your bettings!

So, are we back to have a recap before the episode has aired??

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 28 2013, 10:25 AM
Laufeyson
Feb 28 2013, 10:22 AM
Place your bettings!

So, are we back to have a recap before the episode has aired??
i think it one time thing unless itunes again release episode before it air

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 28 2013, 09:03 AM
OMG, ERICOLE!!!! Holy shit...I hope he hears her and it prompts his fantasies....come on!

Here is some of the episode that was uploaded to Youtube....now I need to find those Ericole confession scenes....

Lumi/Wilson & Lucas/Hope and Nick/Nick and Sami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iTshAuwLhss

WTF is Sami wearing? I don't like the grey on grey on grey....PLEASE woman....contrast....
I just watched the first minute and saw the ugly gray. 3 shades of gray with Sydney's skirt on. EW. I can't believe how far that woman has fell in my opinion of her.

Can't wait to see what Ari is wearing..she looks good in ANYTHING. I liked Jen's clothes yesterday, except for the tights, they must have read the post about them dressing her like an old lady and Abigail's sweater was really pretty.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 28 2013, 08:51 AM
Posted Image
Discuss!
Man, I loved those big-eared Will twins. And they played Will for so long - like, five years or something? I believe from birth too. I was always impressed with how the Carpenter twins resembled both Sweeney and Dattillo.

The real question is - were those twins worse than our recently departed Sydney twins?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

nickyj12345
Feb 28 2013, 11:35 AM
Partnersincrime
Posted Image
Discuss!
Man, I loved those big-eared Will twins. And they played Will for so long - like, five years or something? I believe from birth too. I was always impressed with how the Carpenter twins resembled both Sweeney and Dattillo.

The real question is - were those twins worse than our recently departed Sydney twins?
Were we watching different shows back then? Those twins were the creepiest in DAYS history...and they looked NOTHING like Sweeney or Datillo lol.

MericP
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 28 2013, 11:42 AM
nickyj12345
Feb 28 2013, 11:35 AM
Partnersincrime
Posted Image
Discuss!

Were we watching different shows back then? Those twins were the creepiest in DAYS history...and they looked NOTHING like Sweeney or Datillo lol.

Cute but creepy.

I always thought they could have passed for Peck's kids. :lol:

I think they were worse than the Sydney twins as far as 'acting'.

JoeBucs32

Gee...wouldn't it be nice for Hope to have a storyline again???

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

It's sad that I do this every time, but HOPE APPEARANCE!!!! :cheer: How nice of the writers to fit her into their script.
Now that that's out of the way, can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get to where Hope has more to do? I'm starting to think the mystery person that was mentioned in January was just a figment of the spoiler/sneak peak writer's imagination.

JoeBucs32

Didn't Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) supposedly just do an interview with SOD? What that ever published??

Angelsmile

All tossables and breakables moved out of reach. I am now ready to watch Will without fear of causing damage to my tv.

lysie
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Feb 28 2013, 12:42 PM
Didn't Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) supposedly just do an interview with SOD? What that ever published??
We don't post the actor features.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love Sami's hair. I love that color on her. I *almost* like what she's wearing. But she needs a skirt about 2" longer & wardrobe needs to 86 their obsession with go-go boots.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hope looks like Queen Bee today.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HA! Abby to Chloe: "A choice between you & my mom is no choice at all!" Well, Abby, I agree but.... not quite in the way you mean. lol

cord08

Lord. Not the Horton couch. We need one couch that isn't nasty.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Lucas to Sami: "You do have that effect on men." And women!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply